T*K*O - "The Godchildren"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Our story opens today outside the T*K*O building where MrsPepper was walking up the metal staircase to her office followed by two little kids. Once inside her office, she turned to the little children to give them some “instructions”.

MRSPEPPER: ... Now remember, we do a lot of hard work around here during the day, so I hope you two will be on your best behavior; is that understood?

CHILDREN: (Innocently) Yes MrsPepper!

MRSPEPPER: Good, are you ready to meet everybody?

CHILDREN: (Innocently) Yes MrsPepper!

MRSPEPPER: Splendid. (Pages Vic Romano’s office) Vic?

VIC ROMANO: (Over intercom) Yes MrsPepper?

MRSPEPPER: Will you please call everyone into the conference room right away?

T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 46
Title: “The Godchildren”
Original Airdate: 01-Feb-2007
Written By: MrsPepper and D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: Bill Bubble Guy as Father Marty

Moments later everyone met in the conference room to see why MrsPepper called a meeting.

MRSPEPPER: Don’t worry guys, this isn’t an actual meeting!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Then why did you call us in here?

MRSPEPPER: Well, I suddenly found myself having to do a little babysitting.

VIBS: You sit on babies?! That’s disgusting-ish! (Beat)

ALL: VIBS!

MRSPEPPER: Well, my friends weren’t able to get a babysitter for their children, so since I’m practically their godmother, I offered to baby-sit them, and bring them to work today!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Aw, how sweet.

MRSPEPPER: Yes, and I would like to introduce you all to them...

MrsPepper turned around to reveal two little children hiding behind her chair, a little boy and a little girl.

MRSPEPPER: Everyone, I’d like to introduce you all to my godchildren, Dill and Ginger.

The thread killers greeted the two little children MrsPepper brought to work with her.

DILL and GINGER: (Innocently) Nice to meet you all.

MRSPEPPER: Dill, Ginger, I would like to introduce you to the team: this is our vice president Vic Romano, our chief thread killer ThePrawnCracker, our full-fledges thread killers TogetherAgain and Vibs, and our custodian Beauregard.

DILL and GINGER: (Innocently) Nice to meet you all.

MRSPEPPER: Well now that we’ve gotten past that speed bump, Vic, would you like to show them around the building and show them the ropes?

VIC ROMANO: Sure thing MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Good! Well then, we’ve skived off our duties long enough, everyone get back to work!

So everyone else left the conference room, while MrsPepper got up from her chair and bent down to make eye contact with her godchildren.

MRSPEPPER: Now remember you two, best behavior!

DILL and GINGER: (Innocently) Yes MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: All right then! (Hugs them) You guys remember where my office is right?

DILL and GINGER: (Innocently) Yes MrsPepper.

With that, MrsPepper smiled and left the conference room as Vic got up from his chair to begin the tour.

VIC ROMANO: Alright then, like MrsPepper said, I’m Vic Romano, the vice president here at the 3976th 1/2 T*K*O; now if you two will follow me, I’ll show you my office and what I do, then we’ll...

DILL: (Interrupting) Bo-ring!

VIC ROMANO: (Confused) Excuse me?

GINGER: Yeah, this is boring!

VIC ROMANO: Well, we haven’t even started the tour yet; that’s what we’re about to...

DILL: (Interrupting) You suck!

VIC ROMANO: (Scoffs) now waits just a minute young man...

With that, Dill and Ginger got up on the conference room table and started kicking anything off of it: paper, pencils, coffee mugs, you name it.

VIC ROMANO: Hey! Hey! Hey! What do you two think you’re doing? Get down from there right now!

GINGER: You’re not the boss of us, so shut up!

VIC ROMANO: Your godmother has just left me in charge, so technically...

DILL: SCATTER!!!

With that, Dill and Ginger jumped off the table, ran out into the hallway and took off in different directions.

VIC ROMANO: For godchildren, they sure are little devils!

*Commercial Break*

Moments later, little Ginger ran down the hallway and into Father Marty’s office.

FATHER MARTY: Oh, why hello they’re my child; what’s your name?

GINGER: You talk funny!

FATHER MARTY: Well, that’s certainly a unique name; how old are you you?

GINGER: Who do you think you are?

FATHER MARTY: Father Marty, I’m the chaplain here.

GINGER: Well then... (Hops on Father Marty’s lap) Tell me a story pops!

FATHER MARTY: Well, why not? Do you have any favorites? Noah’s Ark? Jonah and the Whale?

GINGER: Ooh, I’ve never heard either of those before!

FATHER MARTY: Well then, I’ll start with Noah s Ark! Once upon a time, there was a very good man by the name of Noah, and he had to build a great big ark for his family and two of every species of animals because God was going to flood the Earth because of all the people who had sinned against him...

GINGER: (Interrupting) I don’t believe in God!

FATHER MARTY: (Shocked) Oh dear...

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

DILL: Are you baking cookies?

BEAUREGARD: No.

DILL: Will you bake us a cake?

BEAUREGARD: No.

DILL: Well can I at least have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

BEAUREGARD: Sorry Dill, but I’m just a little bit busy right now.

DILL: Then what good are you?

BEAUREGARD: That’s what I’d like to know!

So without hesitation, Dill grabbed a large bowl of Custodian’s Surprise and smashed it on the floor, spilling the gooey sticky stuff all over the floor.

BEAUREGARD: HEY!

DILL: How can you eat this crap anyway?

With that, Dill casually walked out of the kitchen, but paused for a moment to say...

DILL: By the way, the English are stuck-up snobs!

BEAUREGARD: (Offended) Now see here...

By this time in ThePrawnCracker’s office...

GINGER: (Messing with Prawnie’s Muppet figure collection) What is all this junk?!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh, please don’t mess with those, those are my Muppet action figures; I collect them.

GINGER: That means you’re a baby! Muppets are for babies! YOU’RE A BIG BABY!

So Ginger grabbed a bunch of figures in each hand and began carelessly tossing them around Prawnie’s office.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Screams) AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Dill then walked into the doorway.

DILL: Come on Gingy!

GINGER: (Mad) I told you not to call me that!

Ginger jumped down from the chair she was standing on and chased Dill into MrsPepper’s office.

MRSPEPPER: Oh there you two are, you’re parents will be here in a couple of minutes, have you two had fun?

DILL and GINGER: (Innocently) Yes MrsPepper!

MRSPEPPER: Good, I’m glad. Say, would you two like to visit me here at work again sometime?

Dill and Ginger looked at each other, smiled deviously and said yes.

MRSPEPPER: Well let’s see what your mommy and daddy think...

MrsPepper held their hands as they descended the metal staircase out her back door.

*Commercial Break*

Moments later MrsPepper walked back into her office, and was met with again staff members.

MRSPEPPER: What’s the matter?

VIC ROMANO: Those two little monsters you call your godchildren are the problem!

MRSPEPPER: Now Vic that’s not nice!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: It’s true, those little guys were really monsters, you should’ve seen the way they wrecked this place!

MRSPEPPER: Now how can that be?

VIC ROMANO: Oh believe it me, it be! It was hard to keep up with them!

MRSPEPPER: Oh come on, you guys don’t hang out with little children very much, you were probably too boring for them! Now let’s get ready for our nightly progress report!

MrsPepper then exited her office.

FATHER MARTY: She’s in denial!

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... With all the "innocently" in Dill and Ginger's replies, I kinda knew what was coming. But for some reason this episode seems somewhat incomplete to me. Maybe it's the open ending, or maybe it's that Mrs. Pepper just walked off obliviously without the staff bringing up the true details of what happened at the office today. Good effort, just missing something I guess.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoo! I love the concept for this episode! And the "innocently"'s which imediatly set alarm bells ringing. I adored their cute disrepect for Vic, and thought the Beau scene was great. "Now see here!"

But the scene I loved the most was with Father Marty. "That's an unusual name."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Father Marty doen't sound that unusual a name to me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I was refering to these lines, Count:

FATHER MARTY: Oh, why hello they’re my child; what’s your name?

GINGER: You talk funny!

FATHER MARTY: Well, that’s certainly a unique name; how old are you you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And I was trying to make a joke there. Guss now I know where Vibs keeps getting her fame as a joke-killer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Yes... And I was trying to make a joke there. Guss now I know where Vibs keeps getting her fame as a joke-killer.
Oops. *giggles* I thought, because I quoted it wrong the first time, that I'd confused you. :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... Twas just a minor Vibs-ish joke I planted in that thar post. Now off with ye, thar's fanfic that needs updatin'!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Actually, the Count has a point, it's almost like the climax of the story is missing. That in mind, very cute episode! You and I planned this one a long time ago so I was wating for it! I love the exchange with Father Marty, that was adorable. Also Beauregards scene was great, reallly nice banter there. Very cute!

I'm waiting for someone to point out the irony of their names... **coughs**