T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Previously on T*K*O...

MRSPEPPER: ...Number One is flying to every T*K*O unit in the country for an inspection so he can see for himself how each one is running...

NUMBER ONE: ...Let me ask you, where is your second-in command, D’Snowth?

MRSPEPPER: Oh, he’s on a little vacation right now, why?

NUMBER ONE: Fire him!

MRSPEPPER: WHAT?!

NUMBER ONE: You heard me, fire him!

And now, onto our story!

T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 41
Title: “D’Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2”
Original Airdate: 30-Jan-2007
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: D’Snowth, Phillip Chapman as Number One, AnythingMuppet, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, and furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster
Special Celebrity Guest Appearance by: Kathryn Greenwood

Number One grabbed his briefcase and headed out of the building.

NUMBER ONE: ...Now then, when your Snowth returns from his vacation, he is NOT to participate in any related activity that goes on in this unit, got it?

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly) Yes sir, I understand.

NUMBER ONE: I’m proud of the work you’ve done around here MrsPepper, this T*K*O unit is almost tops!

MRSPEPPER: “Almost”?

NUMBER ONE: Yes, well, I still have about 34 more T*K*O units to visit, and there’s a possibility that one of them may be a bit more pleasing than this one. Well, I’m off, take care, and good luck to you and your thread killers, MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Thank you sir.

With that, Number One left the building and was on his way. MrsPepper then turned around and walked into D’Snowth’s office. She looked around at all of the little things that was in office: comic books, M*A*S*H DVDs, Muppet merchandise, Sesame Street figurines, Kathy Greenwood’s autograph, and a few other things. MrsPepper then went over to the intercom and paged Vic’s office.

MRSPEPPER: (Over intercom) Vic Romano, May I see you in my office please?

So a few moments later, Vic quietly entered MrsPepper’s office.

VIC ROMANO: You wanted to see me MrsPepper?

MrsPepper slowly turned around in her chair to face Vic.

MRSPEPPER: Yes. Yes I did. Vic, you’re pretty used to D’Snowth’s job, aren’t you?

VIC ROMANO: I have after a while, but haven’t you already asked me that?

MRSPEPPER: Yes I have, but this time is different. Vic, are you really REALLY used to D’Snowth’s job?

VIC ROMANO: MrsPepper, I have no idea what you’re getting at, are you trying to tell me something?

MRSPEPPER: (Sighs) Well, yes I am. Vic, come Friday, you’ll be promoted to vice president.

VIC ROMANO: (Shocked) Really? Promotion? ME? Wow, I can’t believe this! This is great news! Me being promoted to second-in command! Wow! (Pauses) But wait... what about D’Snowth?

MRSPEPPER: Well, Number One has ordered me to fire D’Snowth.

VIC ROMANO: Number One wants D’Snowth fired? Why?

MRSPEPPER: Well... he feels that D’Snowth is a bad influence around here, saying he’s a slacker, and basically a miscreant.

VIC ROMANO: D’Snowth a miscreant?

MRSPEPPER: That’s what Number One said, and what Number One says, goes!

VIC ROMANO: In some cases, in one ear and out the other.

MRSPEPPER: Yeah. Vic, I want you to call everyone into the conference room for yet another meeting.

VIC ROMANO: Yes ma’am.

With that, Vic walked into D’Snowth’s office and flipped on the PA system.

VIC ROMANO: (Over PA system) Attention all personnel, including Beauregard. Please report to the conference room for another meeting please. That is all.

So moments later, everyone was in the conference room, in an uproar about the sudden meeting.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: This must be serious if we’ve been called for two meetings in one day!

BEAUREGARD: And it must be REALLY serious if I’M invited.

TOGETHERAGAIN: What’s this all about MrsPepper?

MRSPEPPER: Well first of all, I must ask everyone this: would you all miss D’Snowth if he were gone?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m not used to him being on such long vacations. It makes the days longer waiting for him and Vic to pull something against me, and then be disappointed.

TOGETHERAGAIN: I have been missing that irritating monotone voice over the PA system.

VIBS: He yells my name the loudest whenever I kill a joke-ish.

BEAUREGARD: I never even remotely hear the name “Kathy Greenwood” whenever he’s gone.

TOGETHERAGAIN: MrsPepper, why are you asking us this?

MRSPEPPER: Well, Number One has just given me the order to fire D’Snowth from this T*K*O unit.

The others were startled.

*Commercial Break*

The conference room was then filled with sounds of confusion and concern after MrsPepper related the news to the staff of D’Snowth being fired.

VIBS: But why? Why would Number One want D’Snowth fired-ish?

MRSPEPPER: Let’s just say he’s not really pleased with the job he’s done around here and wants him out.

VIC ROMANO: And there’s not a single thing we can do?

MRSPEPPER: Nope. Not a thing.

Indistinct murmurs could be heard through out the room by now.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Number One can’t do this to D’Snowth, there was so much more the twerp wanted to do to me!

MRSPEPPER: Now D’Snowth will be back from his vacation on Wednesday, but by order of Number One, he not to perform any form of any type of thread killing. In fact, the only thing he CAN do when he gets back is to back up his things and move out.

TOGETHERAGAIN: This just doesn’t seem fair.

MRSPEPPER: Yes, I know... that’s why I’ve come to this little decision: now Wednesday, sadly, is the last time any of us will get to see D’Snowth, so I thought it would be a nice gesture if we all threw him a little party, and let him know how much he means to us, and how sad he’s going to be gone.

This got even more murmurs from the others, but this time the murmurs has a slightly more positive tone to them.

VIBS: I love parties-ish!

BEAUREGARD: It’ll be an honor for me to clean up after the little pig one last time.

MRSPEPPER: Now I only see it fitting that we find a certain theme for the party... something he likes that we ALL like.

There was a long pause, and everyone began to think. What kind of theme could the party is that D’Snowth would like that they all would like? Slowly, everyone, as if invisible light bulbs appeared above their heads, slowly raised their heads up, and smiling looked at each other and said, in unison:

ALL: The Muppets!

MRSPEPPER: Then it’s settled, tomorrow, I’ll head out and get some party supplies, Beauregard... you CAN bake a cake, can you?

BEAUREGARD: Are you kidding? I once baked a cake for the Queen of England’s birthday!

MRSPEPPER: REALLY?!

BEAUREGARD: No. But I can bake a cake!

MRSPEPPER: Good, just make sure there are no foreign substances in it.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Should we get him going away presents?

MRSPEPPER: (Pauses for a moment) That might just be a nice little gesture. Nothing big though. Oh, and Vic?

VIC ROMANO: Yes?

MRSPEPPER: Send out invitations to our little friends. You know, AnythingMuppet, Officers ReneeLouvier and Furryredmonster... and see if you might be able to get a certain someone special, who means so much to Snowthy, to show up.

VIC ROMANO: I’ll see what I can do!

MRSPEPPER: Well, I believe this is going to be the biggest bash this T*K*O unit’s ever seen!

The others happily agreed as Beauregard stood up from his chair, and began imitating Dally from “The Outsiders”.

BEAUREGARD: (As Dally) We’ll do it f’Snowthy! We'll do it f’Snowthy!

Pause.

MRSPEPPER: (As George Costanza) Ea-sy big fellah! (Back to normal) Well then, let’s all do what we need to do, and screw some smiles on our faces, this’ll be a little rough for all of us!

So everyone got up from the table and exited the conference room and went off to do what they needed to do. Tomorrow became today, and today became yesterday as ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain and Vibs were decorating the cafe for the party with Muppet themed favors. Beauregard was back in the kitchen baking a cake made with Custodian’s Surprise for cake batter. Vic Romano was going over the guest list with MrsPepper.

VIC ROMANO: (Going over the guest list) ...So AnythingMuppet will be here, and the officers said they’d love to come to the party.

MRSPEPPER: What about you-know-who?

VIC ROMANO: Nope. She said she couldn’t break away from her busy schedule to attend a party being thrown for her number one American fan.

MRSPEPPER: Oh well, it was worth a shot. Well now, let’s see what can we do to help around here.

Vic walked over to where Prawnie, Toga, and Vibs were hanging up decorations, MrsPepper walked over to the gift table, and saw various small sized gift bags all addressed to D’Snowth. Breathing a sad sigh, she walked over to the kitchen to see what Beau was doing.

MRSPEPPER: (Sniffs) Mmm that smells delicious! Let me guess, chocolate?

BEAUREGARD: Nope, Custodian’s Surprise!

MRSPEPPER: (Shocked and sickened) I thought I told you no foreign substances in the cake!

BEAUREGARD: Hey, you all have been eating this stuff for three years now, it’s not like it’s still all THAT foreign around here!

MrsPepper rolled her eyes, then left the kitchen.

*Commercial Break*

Later that afternoon, the cafe was filled with Muppet themed party decorations, balloons, party hats, and all sorts of fun things for a fun party.

MRSPEPPER: Good job everybody, were going to make this one heck of a whiz-bang party!

Everyone happily agreed, just as Beau strolled out with a large chocolate frosted cake with white frosted letters saying “Elmo is red, Kermit is green, you’re the worst thread killers we’ve ever seen”.

MRSPEPPER: Aw, that’s not nice!

BEAUREGARD: Matter of interpretation!

MrsPepper rolled her eyes again.

TO BE CONTINUED

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very good. The pieces are all falling together just like a jigsaw puzzle.
I got a bit of a laugh out of Beau's line about being pleased to clean up after the little pig one last time, though naturally I would never seriously agree with him that my good friend is a pig. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well, even so, I still would never call you that at all. I'm not that kind of friend.:smile:
Even Kathy refers to herself as a pig.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good episode, I was wondering when this one would fall, I'm glad the whole four part arc is now complete.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Luckily in reruns the episodes will be reran in chronicalogical order, so all four parts will be reran in order followed by the unofficial part five "Promotion Commotion".

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoooo!! I LOVED it!! Great job Snowthy! And I still miss you!! *sniff*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Cute! Good job Snowthers, good to see the missing part.