T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We open on a sunny day at the beach; people were having a good time on the beach that day, but were focused on one solitary figure lying on lawn chair under an umbrella. Suddenly, the figures cell phone rang, so he answered it.

VOICE: (Answers cell phone) Yo! Oh hi MrsPepper, how’s it going.

Yes, the figure was none other than D’Snowth.

D’SNOWTH: ...Oh yeah, I’m having a great time, this force vacation was the best idea you had for me!

MRSPEPPER: (Back at the office) Yeah, I’m glad. Listen Snowthers, it looks like we’ve got a pretty slow light week this week, so if you’d like I can extend you vacation for another week or so.

D’SNOWTH: Nah that’s okay, besides I’ve got tickets for a plane in a couple of days anyway.

MRSPEPPER: All right, so I’ll see you Wednesday! Okay, bye!

D’SNOWTH: Bye. (Hangs up, then talks to the hot beach chick next to him) Hey, did you know I was once a part of Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show?

T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 40
Title: “D’Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 1”
Original Airdate: 22-Jan-2007
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: D’Snowth, Phillip Chapman as Number One, AnythingMuppet, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, and furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster
Special Celebrity Guest Appearance by: Kathryn Greenwood

Back at the 3976th 1/2, MrsPepper was holding a brief meeting in the conference room.

MRSPEPPER: ...Number One is flying to every T*K*O unit in the country for an inspection so he can see for himself how each one is running. He’ll be here later this afternoon, so please everyone, be on your best behavior, and make sure your offices are neat and tidy. Remember, first impressions are very important.

VIC ROMANO: Will any good come out of this?

MRSPEPPER: What do you mean?

VIC ROMANO: I mean like, if he feels were up to standards, will we be rewarded or acknowledged in any special way or what?

MRSPEPPER: Well I’m not sure, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

TOGETHERAGAIN: This will be really exciting, I sure do hope we can please him.

VIBS: Yeah me too-ish!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I have a question!

MRSPEPPER: Yes?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Do I HAVE to be nice to him?

MRSPEPPER: If you want to keep your job PrawnCracker, then YES!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Aw man!

MRSPEPPER: Are there any more questions?

BEAUREGARD: Will he be inspecting me too?

MRSPEPPER: You know, I wouldn’t count on it. Now then, Vic will be handing out your files with the threads you’ll need to kill today.

With that, Vic did just that, as the other thread killers, and Beauregard left the conference room.

VIC ROMANO: Did you talk to D’Snowth?

MRSPEPPER: Yeah.

VIC ROMANO: So, is his vacation going to be extended?

MRSPEPPER: No, as a matter of fact he’ll be back Wednesday.

VIC ROMANO: Well that’s good, his job’s too much for me!

MRSPEPPER: Oh come on Vic, you’ve filled in for him before, surely this isn’t all that big a deal for you.

VIC ROMANO: I guess I’m just so used to my own job of being just a chief thread killer.

MRSPEPPER: Well, just grin and bear it for Number One when he gets here okay?

With that, MrsPepper headed off for her office.

VIC ROMANO: You got it boss-lady.

Once inside her office, MrsPepper prepared to check the computer when she got a phone call.

MRSPEPPER: (Answers phone) T*K*O, 3976th 1/2, C.E.O. MrsPepper speaking. Oh Number One, we are fully prepared for your visit here at our little T*K*O unit, we hope it will be satisfactory to your liking. Yes sir, we will be ready. You too, see you then. Bye.

With that, MrsPepper hung up, and then paged Vic in D’Snowth’s office.

MRSPEPPER: Vic, make the announcement to the rest of the troupe, Number One will be arriving in 45 minutes for inspection.

Seconds later, the PA system went off.

VIC ROMANO: (Over PA system) Attention please, attention please. Number One will be arriving at the 3976th 1/2 in the next 45 minutes for the inspection. That is all.

After that, everyone began to tidy up their offices to make them look more presentable. Beauregard dumped out the trashcan all over the cafe floor to make it look like he really works HARD around the place. As MrsPepper tidied up her office, she casually glanced back and forth to make sure no one was looking, then lightly sprayed herself with perfume, Vic Romano rushed into the men’s room to comb his hair, ThePrawnCracker organized his Muppet figures, TogetherAgain dusted her office furniture, and Vibs alphabetized her joke-book library.

*Commercial Break* Daily Trivia Question: What is MrsPepper’s favorite band? Submit your answer and win a free T*K*O t-shirt!

Moments later, a large white limo seen pulled into the parking lot next to the building. A figure stepped out of the limo, and walked up the sidewalk to the front door. The figure rang the doorbell, catching the staff by surprise.

MRSPEPPER: Oh, that must be him!

With that, MrsPepper got up from her chair, straightened up her uniform, and exited her office, went through D’Snowth’s office, and out into the lobby where she answered the door.

MRSPEPPER: (Opens the door) Number One!

NUMBER ONE: (Nods) MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Please, do come in!

NUMBER ONE: Thank you. (Walks in) I would like to make it clear that I am only here to inspect the unit, I’m not here on a social tour.

MRSPEPPER: I understand sir.

NUMBER ONE: Well, let’s get right down to it, may I see you staff file please?

MRSPEPPER: Certainly, please follow me.

Number One then followed MrsPepper into D’Snowth’s office, where she fumbled through the filing cabinet to pull out a folder that has the entire staff and their positions listed. Number One took a glance over the list.

NUMBER ONE: Alright, I’d like to start off by catching a glimpse of your chief thread killer.

MRSPEPPER: Yes sir, his office is right this way.

With that, Number One followed MrsPepper down the hallway and into Vic Romano’s office.

MRSPEPPER: (Introducing) Number One, you know my chief thread killer, Vic Romano.

NUMBER ONE: Yes, (Extends hand) How do you do Mr. Romano?

VIC ROMANO: (Shakes hands) I’m doing well thank you, you as well?

NUMBER ONE: Yes. Well now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to take a look at what you’re doing right now.

VIC ROMANO: Yes sir, as you can see, I’m certainly multi-tasking here....

Number One stepped over to Vic’s computer, where his screen revealed four windows opened at once. In top left corner window was a thread his was in the of killing, the window next to it revealed his monitoring system with which he used to monitor the other thread killers, in the bottom left window was a visual he was working on in case the thread killings began to slack off even for a few minutes, and in the last window was a little desktop weather station.

VIC ROMANO: Now as you can see here sir, I’m in the middle of killing the Muppet Central forum’s current most active hot thread: “The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread”.

NUMBER ONE: Yes, I see. And tell me, exactly how are you killing this thread?

VIC ROMANO: Well, right now, I’m posting a reply that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. You see, The Moppet Family, although another successful, high-rated television series airing on Muppet Central, is a thread that just begs to be killed. Now as you see, the thread is all about role-playing with the show’s characters. I, on the other hand, am making a post regarding a totally different cast of characters that has nothing to do with the Moppet Family, or it’s cast, and I’m making a closing statement saying I want the others to participate in it as well.

NUMBER ONE: And it’ll work?

VIC ROMANO: I hope so...this thread is hard to keep up with, so I could very well be Ziffeled and ignored, but I won’t give up.

NUMBER ONE: Impressive. Now, I take it this is your monitoring system?

VIC ROMANO: Oh, yes it is.

NUMBER ONE: (Looks closely) And who is #34-5732/34/54?

VIC ROMANO: That would be Vibs.

NUMBER ONE: Well, she certainly isn’t killing many threads right now is she?

VIC ROMANO: Yes well, you see...

MRSPEPPER: (Interrupts) She “takes her time” with her thread killing. She...ugh...likes to make sure every little detail in her thread killing is... well... detailed.

NUMBER ONE: I see. Well now, I’m ready to view (Reads over staff list) ThePrawnCracker.

MRSPEPPER: Right this way...

With that, Number One followed MrsPepper across the hallway and into ThePrawnCracker’s office, where he was proving to Number One that he is still worthy of being a thread killer. Next stop was TogetherAgain’s office, where she showed off how Vic’s guidance helps her kill the threads she’s assigned to kill. After that, Number One observed how Vibs finds jokes she likes from her joke books and uses them to kill threads. Number One then walked into the cafe to get a soda, but was met by flying garbage as Beauregard was showing him how hard he works to make sure the building is kept neat and tidy. Finally, Number One was giving his overall opinion to MrsPepper in the conference room.

NUMBER ONE: ...I certainly must say I have misjudged your ability of being in charge of your own T*K*O unit, this outfit certainly has a tighter shift, and is much more well run than some of the other BIGGER units I’ve visited.

MRSPEPPER: (Moved) Well, thank you very much Number One, I really appreciate that.

NUMBER ONE: (Looks over the staff list again) Let me ask you, where is your second-in command, D’Snowth?

MRSPEPPER: Oh, he’s on a little vacation right now, why?

NUMBER ONE: Fire him!

MRSPEPPER: WHAT?!

NUMBER ONE: You heard me, fire him!

*Commercial Break* Daily Trivia Question: What organization did TogetherAgain originally belong to? Submit your answer and win a free T*K*O t-shirt!

MRSPEPPER: Number One, please reconsider, I mean D’Snowth... well... he really means a lot to us around here... he just seems to bring a little something extra around here!

NUMBER ONE: (Reading over file) He’s a slacker!

MRSPEPPER: Well, sometimes he DOES tend to skive off his duties but...

NUMBER ONE: (Reading over file) He’s a practical joker!

MRSPEPPER: We ALL have pulled practical jokes on each other around here from time to time.

NUMBER ONE: (Reading over file) He rarely monitors the other thread killers like he’s supposed to.

MRSPEPPER: Well sometimes he ends up being too busy with other tasks to do so.

NUMBER ONE: (Reading over file) He once made a long-distance call to Canada to try to reach a Kathy Greenwood, only to end up with a phone bill of over $200.

MRSPEPPER: ...Well, yeah he DID do THAT, but...

NUMBER ONE: I’m convinced. MrsPepper, T*K*O doesn’t have room for such slackers like your D’Snowth. Now I’m sure you may be fond of him, but if you want this T*K*O unit to continue to run smoothly and efficiently, then I suggest...no, I ORDER you to fire D’Snowth IMMEDIATELY! NO EXCEPTIONS!

MRSPEPPER: (Sadly sighs) Yes sir.

TO BE CONTINUED

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fire D'Snowth???? Oh no!!!! What will come of this? Such a cliffhanger, can't wait for the next episode, I gotta know what happens!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh dear. Poor Snowthy. Persecuted for being a Kathy Greenwood fan:sympathy:

Well I guess your loss is.... uh, I'd better not give too much away had I?

But you can bet I'm looking forward to part 2:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh dear. Poor Snowthy. Persecuted for being a Kathy Greenwood fan:sympathy:
And that happens to me in real life too! But Number One was simply ticked because the phone bill was over $200 dollars to a "foreign" country.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Intrigue! Intrigue! Intrigue!

Number One, callous as ever, has a neat ride, I must say, but what kind of an order is that! Poor Snowth! And poor MrsPepper! Looking forward to the next half of the episode, especially the guest stars who have yet to appear!

The references were great! Especially MopFam. Great discription of that thread. :stick_out_tongue:

I don't believe it, but I can't answer either of those trivia questions! :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beau, Beau, Beau, Beau, Beau, these questions are easy, and believe me they'll get harder everyday this week!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I still can't believe D'Snowth gets fired...

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Oh no! D'snowth, fired?! It can't be!

Awesome, Snowthy. I forgot how much I missed T*K*O!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, you all will get over it!

Though I must admit, this is quite a nice little turn out for the season premiere!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ahahhaha!! Excellent premiere, Snowthers!! **huggles** Very sombre. :| Really nice description, very solid. I love it! Can't wait for the next part.

Edit: I forgot to mention. I love the idea of a cold opening! I don't think we did that very often. Cool!