Muppet Checks

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I hope I'm doing this right, but there is a website where you can order Muppet Checks! (If I did it right, the website link should be below.) There are several different pictures--one of Kermit, one of Piggy, one of the two of them together, one of Animal, a hilarious one of Bunsen and Beaker, one of Gonzo, one of Statler and Waldorf, one of Fozzie, and one of: Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Gonzo and Animal.

There are also Muppet address labels and a check cover with the Muppet group (mentioned above) on it.

http://secure.checksinthemail.com/

Am I going to order them? U Betcha--as soon as I can!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Wow this interesting

I could use one of these. Hey scoot I have an idea. when you get them make one out for $1,000,000.99 and send it to me.:big_grin:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It's interesting all right, but the website already dosn't work! That would be really awesome....because I'm already running out of checks in my checkbook. I think I've got maybe 10 checks left. XD

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Too bad I'm addicted to my check card.

I've had an account for three years or so and haven't even made it through my first sleeve of checks.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sarcasm Alert

abiraniriba said:
I could use one of these. Hey scoot I have an idea. when you get them make one out for $1,000,000.99 and send it to me.:big_grin:
.... that would make me about as silly as your signatures. :big_grin:

Just kidding. I'd gladly send you $1,000,000.99, but the last time I sent someone my pocket change, I discovered that just because the numbers you can write on a check have no limits, the funds to back it up do not necessarily exist.

christyb

Reaction score
Yet another case of "I wish I had money" Of course if I did then I'd need the checks! :stick_out_tongue:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I'd be all over those checks, if only they didn't use that same pic of ugly Kermit poser!! Argh!! :rolleyes: Foiled again.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. these are different then the ones i had 4 years ago.... and if they didn't cost about 3 times what i'm paying for checks now... *sigh* since we pretty much only use them for paying bills anyway...