Displays

Telly

Reaction score
One of the major things I miss on this board are everybody's collections of the figures. I liked seeing how people had them displayed. :sympathy: :frown: :cry:

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
I posted my display.....And there were a couple others....I miss it too

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Huge sigh... If only I could get to work on my own display...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hmm, I may be able to get a picture of my display taken... Sometime next year! Promise! :stick_out_tongue:

Telly

Reaction score
Zoot...I saw your display!!!! It's freakin sweet!

MWoO

Reaction score
I think once the new figure stopped people stopped changing their display, or at least stopped doingm ajor changes. My collection is in a giant box (I'm sure this has caused to paint on some to mess up) because it wasj ust too darn big and I didn't feel like unpacking it all. Instead I moved to displaying my south park figures because they are lighter, fairly small, and don't have nearly as many tiny accessories.

Davina

Reaction score
i moved about the same time the line ended, and at the moment, everything's still boxed up.. we have plans to remodel the basement and set up a permanent display down there in the "theater room" along w/ the posers and some SW stuff and other things.... but, until we can do that (teen step son is living in there at the moment...) they're safer in boxes...