Resolutions for 2007?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was just wondering, has anyone started making their "New Years Resolutions" for 2007 yet? I always make a resolution on New Years Eve, and I always break them by January 2, and by January 11, I don't even remember what was on my resolution... HOWEVER, this year I have an interesting resolution: no matter what forum I'm still a member at, I am NOT going to change my "trademark" avatars, signatures, and profiles there EXCEPT for special occasions (like around the holidays here when I use my "Snowy Snowth" avatar).

Gonzo14

Reaction score
my resolution is to lose weight. i'm not incredibly overweight, but ive got some extra poundage (i just made up that word)

Katzi428

Reaction score
I've resolved to not make any resolutions.:wink:
(What? They all get broken in the 1st week anyway!):stick_out_tongue:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
My resolution is to stop biting my nails. And to audition for more stuff. And to start practising my piano more. And to start/join a band.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to try to contribute to more charities. I'm going to try and take better care of myself (eating better etc.)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Dan, I'll be in your band! I play piano, and I'm mediocre at guitar, and I can sing... please? I can't find anyone in my country who wants me...

:wink:

My resolution... believe in myself more. I don't do enough of that sometimes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
My resolution... believe in myself more. I don't do enough of that sometimes.
That's why you have best friends like me to help you along in that department...

GIVE ME A P!

GIVE ME AN E!

GIVE ME ANOTHER P!

GIVE ME ONE MORE P!

GIVE ME ANOTHER E!

GIVE ME AN R!

WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?

PREEP!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm another one of those who always ends up breaking my resolutions after the first week or so, so I think this year I'm just going to resolve to try and live my life to the best that I can and that's it. Hopefully I'll end up less disappointed when I realize I haven't been following the resolutions I set for myself.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My wife is going to try not to use swear-words so often (hee-hee!), and I'm going to try to curb my spending frivolously, and get into shape. I already started working out again a couple of weeks ago, so I'm starting the year off right at least. :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
My resolution is to take a walk every day at 3:00, except for on Mondays when voice lessons interfere. So far, I'm off to a good start! I took my walk today, and it felt great!

...I had another resolution, too, but I all ready forgot what it was. Oh well. So much for that. <giggles>