The Hoobs arrive on Sprout December 25

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's great news Phil... Unfortunately, Sprout isn't one of the channels in my current cable package. Oh well, I'm sure this'll get some of the tape traders and Hoobs fans excited. Thanks for the heads up!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope to get to see this show sometime. I've always wanted to see but without the channel no chances either. Glad to see that Sprout is getting it tho.

kbug67

Reaction score
I personally dont like the Hoobs simply because until 2000 the only place to see Sesame Street was C4 and then it was replaced with hoobs and now i cannot see one of my favorite shows on tv in the uk :frown:

Luke

Reaction score
It's brilliant to see the Hoobs being shown in the USA, and amazing that they are going to have the puppets and performers doing new links on the channel for this. They haven't done anything new Hoob-wise for a few years now so i bet they weren't expecting to perform the characters again.

BradFraggle

Reaction score
fivefingers said:
I personally dont like the Hoobs simply because until 2000 the only place to see Sesame Street was C4 and then it was replaced with hoobs and now i cannot see one of my favorite shows on tv in the uk :frown:
Don't hold the stupidity of network schedulers against the value of an inspired and entertaining program. Its not the fault of the creators, writers, performers and directors that made The Hoobs great that the programmers in your area did something to the airing schedule of another show.

Reaction score
This should be interesting. I havne't actually seen any Hoobs episodes... just pictures of them.

Rustin Allison

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
I hope these Henson Company shows would probably rerun on Sprout besides "The Hoobs":

Fraggle Rock
Fraggle Rock (animated)
The Ghost of Faffner Hall
Mother Goose Stories
Secret Life of Toys
Jim Henson's Animal Show
Mopatop's Shop
Construction Site
Telling Stories with Tomie DePaola