Toy Vault developing Henson Fantasy Plush

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! He looks like a cartoon beheaded wookie! (Sigh) Some people are so cruel. (weeps bitterly)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ummm seriously I think just about any one of us here could make a better one of those by looking at images of him taking said images to craft store and buying things and making our own...:rolleyes:
aka yea it's complete crap.

DTWolf

Reaction score
Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me, but I don't remember Fizzgig being so . . . brown. Wasn't there, say, white and grey and such around his mouth?

Hmm. Maybe we could convince ourselves to buy this plush by deciding this is actually Fizzgig's rambunctious young nephew Figfizz.

Or maybe not.

>SIGH< And a plush Fizzgig is such a perfect idea, too. . . .

Laszlo

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
Maybe my memory's playing tricks on me, but I don't remember Fizzgig being so . . . brown. Wasn't there, say, white and grey and such around his mouth?
Indeed! The color is totally off! :mad:

DTWolf

Reaction score
It just occurred to me that what would be even better than a Fizzgig plush would be a Fizzgig hand puppet--so you could open his mouth way too wide like he did in the film. Imagine hiding somewhere and, as soon as someone approaches, making Fizzgig burst out of nowhere flinging open his jaws with all those teeth everywhere. Add your own sound effects: GWARRRRRHH!!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
DTWolf said:
It just occurred to me that what would be even better than a Fizzgig plush would be a Fizzgig hand puppet--so you could open his mouth way too wide like he did in the film. Imagine hiding somewhere and, as soon as someone approaches, making Fizzgig burst out of nowhere flinging open his jaws with all those teeth everywhere. Add your own sound effects: GWARRRRRHH!!
ok I'd want one of those! He's also missing his teeth what is this fizzgigs red neck fuzzgorg lol.:big_grin:

alorindanya

Reaction score
I don't mind the Rigel plush...the others ain't floating my boat. They look like home made versions.