Visit to Sesame Street, Part Deux

travellingpat

Reaction score
i was invited back to the set but Mr. Marty Robinson and we agreed on tuesday as being the best day

So I got to New York round noon...ate lunch, then went over to the studio...waited in the lobby for about an hour. Then someone came to get us and brought us to the puppeteers lounge.

Marty was in there and he brought us onto the set. We came in in the middle of taping an Elmo scene.

The Episode is "Sleeping Grouchy". Its a grouch fairy tale and Grudgetta is the princess. She gets a spell cast on her and she falls asleep. They (Her parents, the king and queen, Gordon and Maria) need to wake her up so they call on three princes: Telly (of the Tuba), Elmo, and Slimey. Eventully Slimey is the one to wake her up.

I got pictures with:
Maria,
Maria, Gordon, and Elmo,
Telly, Elmo, Pam A., and Marty
Telly and Marty
Grundgetta and Pam
Carroll
Rosita with Carmen in the background

Joey Mazzarino, Jim Martin, and Matt Vogel were also there but I didnt get a chance to meet them.

Over all it was awesome
Im gonna try for some pics up but idk yet

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
i was invited back to the set but Mr. Marty Robinson and we agreed on tuesday as being the best day

Just put up the pictures, already! Why tease us witih text and not give us some eye candy as well?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Its like the Palisade's boards... you hear something... then 4 months later see a picture about it... so not cool tsk tsk tsk

You better have said hi from all ov us. :mad:

doctort13

Reaction score
I am envious!

How do you know Marty to be invited back to the Sesame set?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
I got pictures with:
Maria,
Maria, Gordon, and Elmo,
Telly, Elmo, Pam A., and Marty
Telly and Marty
Grundgetta and Pam
Carroll
Rosita with Carmen in the background

Pretty useless talking about pictures we can't even see.

I'm happy for you, dude, but don't you realize we're all envious of you and would rather see it than read about it?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well, reading about it is a nice start...
:smile: But I too am dying of curiosity! How did you make this arangement with Marty?

travellingpat

Reaction score
My Pics arent developed yet so youll have to hold your horses..

Last time i visited the set I met Marty and we've been emailing back and forth since then

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I didn't mide reading that at all. I say take your time with the pictures. But I can't wait to see them, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I didn't mide reading that at all. I say take your time with the pictures. But I can't wait to see them, though.
Yes, take you're time with them, but make sure we get the first look at them!