Lenore Zann

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS

This week's V/A focus is Lenore Zann. She mostly does voices for Canadian cartoons. My favorite voice of hers was Rogue from the original X-Men cartoon series. I love hearing that Southern accent of Rogue's. :smile:

ARC THE LAD: Announcer
THE AVENGERS: Tigra/Greer Grant Nelson
CADILLACS & DINOSAURS: Mikla
DINOZAURS: Dino Ptera
DRAGON BOOSTER: Kit Wonn
DRAGON TALES: Lorca
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM(VIDEO GAME SERIES): Rogue
MARY KATE & ASHLEY IN ACTION: Renee La Rogue
MEGA MAN NT WARRIOR & MEGA MAN ACCESS: Roll
THE MUMMY(ANIMATED): Anch Su Namun
RESCUE HEROES: Wendy Waters
STUNT DAWGS: Sizzle
X-MEN: Rogue
X-MEN VS. STREETFIGHTER(VG): Rogue

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Guess that'll be the Rogue I'll always remember, with a good Southern accent provided by Ms. Zann.

Course, they tried instilling a bit of that Southern accent to the younger version of Rogue in X-Men Evolution...
Ms. Zann's Southern Rogue voice also comes through when she voiced Sizzle in Stunt Dawgs.
Kit Wonn's another one of her characters I enjoy.
And of course Roll from my #1 fave vidgame franchise of all time in it's current encarnation. Well, one of them. Cause Mega Man Battle Network (on which NT Warrior/Access was based) will be expanded to Star Force. And no, I don't count ZX as a sequel franchise, more like something that has nothing to do with the Mega Man legacy altogether. Wouldn't surprise me if it fades into one-shotness like MM Legends.

Oh... Sorry for rambling... Here, have one of these.
*Offers muffin. Keep up the good work X.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update... Not sure, you'd have to check it out, but I think she also voices Eva Way, known as Molly, on the show Oban Star Racers also part of Jettix's current schedule.
Hope this helps.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Update... Not sure, you'd have to check it out, but I think she also voices Eva Way, known as Molly, on the show Oban Star Racers also part of Jettix's current schedule.
Hope this helps.
Actually, Eva was voiced by Chiara Zanni. A name that's similar to Lenore Zann, but a different person.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK thanks... Just that hers and Kit's voices sounded a bit similar.
Oh well... Look forward to this week's focus.