T*K*O - "Vacation Daze"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 35
Title: “Vacation Daze”
Original Airdate: 24-Jul-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: Courage-Bagge as Hacker, Princeton as Dingo, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, and Furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster

Our story opens on this cloudy day at the 3976th 1/2, where everyone seems to be lazy and lethargic today. No one was really killing the threads they were supposed to. Vic Romano was working on some of weekly visuals, ThePrawnCracker and TogetherAgain were PMing each other, bouncing off ideas for fan-fics, Vibs was rearranging her joke-book library, and D’Snowth was busy goofing off at his KGZ forum. MrsPepper was beginning to feel the same way, she wasn’t even monitoring anybody’s progress, and was bored stiff. Just to do something, we got up and looked through everybody’s files to see if they needed to be updated, when she saw something that explained everybody’s laziness: everyone was past due for a vacation. With that, she got up from her desk and strolled into D’Snowth’s office.

MRSPEPPER: Oh D’Snowth, would you kindly page everyone into the conference room for a little meeting?

D’Snowth shrugged, then flipped on the PA system.

D‘SNOWTH: (Over PA system) Attention all personnel, all personnel please report to the conference room for a little meeting. All personnel, including Beauregard. That is all.

Moments later, the entire staff was lazily in the conference room, waiting for MrsPepper to start the meeting.

MRSPEPPER: Well now, I supposed you all are wondering why I called this little meeting.

Everyone else quietly mumbled and shook their heads.

MRSPEPPER: Well, it appears no one around here has been up-to-snuff lately. Well, I just happened to go through all of our personnel files, and it turns out were all overdue for a vacation.

This perked everyone up a little bit.

MRSPEPPER: So, I thought it would be a fun little idea if we all went on a little company camping trip for the weekend, so everybody shut down your computers, grab whatever you want to bring with you, and meet out in the parking in one hour and we’ll load up the company van, and we’ll move out for the lake!

So everyone did just that, everyone was packing up little back-packs with their little things, and they met out in the parking lot and loaded up the company van, where Beauregard had some pots and pans ready to cook his Custodian’s Surprise over an open fire. Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker hauled out a couple of large tents and loaded them on the van. With that, everyone got on board, and the van took off for the lake. Later that evening, the gang was sitting around a campfire, roasting marshmallows and weenies.

VIC ROMANO: Hey! D’Snowth’s weenie is upside down!

D‘SNOWTH: Say’s you!

MRSPEPPER: Aw come on now guys, were here to relax, so let’s relax! Whose up for a sing along?

VIBS: Oh! Me! Me! Pick me! Pick me!

MRSPEPPER: Everybody now...one two three four...

ALL: (Singing) Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya.

MRSPEPPER: (Singing) No more threads to kill, Kumbaya...

D‘SNOWTH: (Singing) No more forums to whack, Kumbaya...

VIC ROMANO: (Singing) No computer work to do, Kumbaya...

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Singing) No more reports fill, Kumbaya...

ALL: (Singing) Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya. Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Singing) Just rest and relaxation, Kumbaya...

BEAUREGARD: (Singing) No more toilets to clean, Kumbaya...

MRSPEPPER: (Singing) It’s vacation time, Kumbaya...

VIBS: Well I got to go, kum...bye ya!

ALL: VIBS!

Everyone then laughed as they continued roasted marshmallows and weenies.

Commercial Break.

Later that night, the camp fire was out, as thin trails of smoke dissipated into the night sky. Along the line of pine trees in front of the shore or the lake were two tents: MrsPepper, TogetherAgain, and Vibs sleeping in one, while Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, and Beauregard slept in the other. Everyone was sleeping peacefully until Vic quietly got up and strolled over to the outhouse next to the dock of the lake. Moments later, another large white van pulled up to a large shed next to the camping tents. Just as it’s head lights shut off, two figures hopped out and went to the back of their van to unload.

VOICE 1: How many do you think we got tonight boss?

VOICE 2: We got enough to put an entire organization out of business, now shut up and let’s get these stashed and go back for the rest.

The two figures unloaded their goods from their van, made their way over to the shed. They opened the large double-doors and flipped on the light to reveal the shed was full of stolen computers. The figures were then revealed as the Hacker, and his henchman, Dingo. They then hid the rest of their load in the shed, and prepared to head out, but not until they noticed the T*K*O company van.

DINGO: Hey boss, did you clone the truck or something?

HACKER: (Shout-whispers) SHH! Someone’s onto us!

The two villains snuck around the front of the T*K*O van, and opened the doors to find a bigger mess than theirs. They then noticed the two tents.

HACKER: (Whispers) You take that one, and I’ll take this one!

DINGO: (Whispers) Got you, boss!

With that, the two hoodlums made their way over to the tents, then pounced on them taking the thread killers by surprised. Moments later, five thread killers, one custodian, and one Rocky were tied up in the shed. Having dealt with the Hacker and Dingo before, Vibs was terrified.

MRSPEPPER: What’s going on here?

DINGO: Shut up you dumb broad!

HACKER: (To Dingo) Don’t be rude, the nice lady asked us a question. (To MrsPepper) Now then, you little goody-two-shoes took a camping trip at the wrong place, at the wrong time. This is our turf for hiding stolen electronic goods. We can’t afford to have you all rat us out, so to make sure you all stay out of our way, we took good care of you, and tied you all up in here.

DINGO: And without a toilet too!

Vic finally made it out of the outhouse, and made his way back to his tent, to see everyone was gone. He checked the girls’ tent, and saw they were gone too.

VIC ROMANO: Okay guys, I can take a joke...where is everybody? Please don‘t jump out from behind anything...

Vic turned towards the shed, and saw another white van in front of it. He calmly walked over to it, and observed the license plate that said “HCKR”. Suddenly, Hacker and Dingo walked out of the shed.

HACKER: Nightly night kids!

With that, Hacker locked the doors behind him as he and Dingo made for their van. Vic bravely hid underneath their van, and miraculously, when Hacker drove off, he didn’t even touch Vic. The van sped off, as Vic hopped to his feet and began banging on the shed door.

VIC ROMANO: (Shouting) MRSPEPPER? MRSPEPPER ARE YOU IN THERE?

MRSPEPPER: (From inside the shed) Yes, and so is everyone else!

VIC ROMANO: (Shouting) DON’T WORRY, I’LL GET YOU ALL OUT!

With that, Vic hopped into the company van, pulled up in front of the shed, and zoomed towards it, crashing into the shed, and wrecking the van. He then hopped out of the van and began untying everyone.

VIC ROMANO: What’s going on here?

D’SNOWTH: That Hacker guy attacked us, then he tied us up, then he yelled at us, and then he got mad.

MRSPEPPER: Apparently we got caught in the middle of their little crime spree. Look at all of these computers those stole!

Early the next morning, a police car pulled up on the scene to investigate the stolen computers.

OFFICE RENEELOUVIER: ...Yeah, that Hacker and his little sidekick escaped from jail last month during a prison riot, but we were never able to track them down, but now we have thanks you guys, but we’ll still need your help.

MRSPEPPER: With what?

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Well you see, usually in these cases, we set up bite operations....

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: STING operation! STING operation! Anyway, were going to have a stakeout for when they come back with their next load for tonight. We’d like you guys to hide out in your company van for the night, while we stake out off to the side.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: And once they’re inside, we’ll bounce them.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: JUMP them! JUMP them!

MRSPEPPER: Well, we’ll be happy to help in anyway we can, but were kind of in the middle of a campout here...

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: ...And that’s why were here to help make you camping pleasure a little bit safer for everyone!

With that, MrsPepper related the plan to the other thread killers over breakfast.

MRSPEPPER: ...And so, as soon as the sun has set, we all need to hide in the back of the company van for a stakeout, while the officers take care of the criminals.

VIBS: It’s always nice to take care of those who need it most.

ALL: VIBS!!!

So later that night, the thread killers were crowded in the back of the company van, hiding out.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Someone’s knee’s in my rib!

VIBS: Beau, get your foot out of my face!

D‘SNOWTH: Someone’s touching my butt!

MRSPEPPER: Shut up all of you! Remember, this is a stakeout! We have to be quiet and stealth!

The thread killers remained in the van waiting for the hoodlums, but eventually as the night wore on, they began to doze off. The officers, who were prepared outside the shed also were started to doze off, but the slamming of a van door waked them up. Hacker and Dingo returned with another nightly round of stolen computers.

DINGO: Do you think by locking those guys in that airtight shed might have killed them?

HACKER: It’s a proven fact that the average human can survive for only 4 minutes without air. All of those poor saps must have kicked the bucket by now!

DINGO: You’re the complete package, Hack!

HACKER: It’s no use, flattering will get you nowhere. Now come on, let’s unload the good, and get a bite to eat, I’m starving!

The two grabbed a couple of computers from the back of their vans, and made their way towards the shed, but were shocked to find the front of it demolished, their computers gone, as well as their hostages.

HACKER: HEY! What’s going on here?! I thought I told you to lock the doors!

DINGO: I thought I did!

HACKER: Well, you didn’t do a very good job!

The two officers then jumped out from beside the shed with their guns drawn.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Chill, suckers!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: FREEZE! FREEZE!

While the thread killers slept soundly in the back of their company van, outside the back windows revealed a ruckus between the villains and the officers, until finally after a couple of minutes, the officers had the two in custody. Officer Furryredmonster forced the two into the pack of the patrol car, and sped off, with Officer ReneeLouvier following behind in Hacker’s van.

Commercial Break.

Earlier the next morning, everyone was sound asleep inside the van. MrsPepper slowly opened her eyes, to discover D’Snowth sleeping on top of her...and drooling.

MRSPEPPER: GROSS D’SNOWTH!!! (Shoves D’Snowth off of her) Why don’t you go drool on someone else for a while!

MrsPepper’s loudness woke everyone else up, and saw they fell asleep inside the van during the sting operation.

MRSPEPPER: Alright, everybody out!

So everyone hopped out of the van and stretched.

TOGETHERAGAIN: If any of you guys fooled around in there last night...

MrsPepper noticed a note taped to the back window of the van, so she pulled it off and read it.

MRSPEPPER: (Reads the note) “The Hacker and his sidekick have been captured and have been put away in the state penitentiary. Thank you all very much for your instrumental help in capturing these two”. Well, well, well, looks like we all did a good job. Just for that, I’m extending our vacation for an extra three days and...oh D’Snowth, PLEASE tell me you didn’t have any punch last night.

D‘SNOWTH: (Groaning) Oh, I have such a headache! If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the little boy’s bush...

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Excellent Snowthy. I loved Sara and Kendra as the cops. Funny running gag with Sara always correcting Kendra about the words in cop talk. :smile:

Congratulations to Mrs.Pepper as well. Though I'm slightly surprised she didn't invite her husband Floyd on the camping trip. Ah well perhaps he had an important gig booked with his band. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Great stuff here Snowths.

Excitement with the return of Hacker and Dingo...
Suspense with everyone locked away in the shed...
Vic going to the outhouse, then saving the day...
The two officers and their cop talk schtick...
The fact everybody was asleep during the fraykus with the cops and the villains...
And the end, with the little boy's bush...

Toga shoulda gotten more lines though...
And what was that you were singing at the campfire?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Toga shoulda gotten more lines though...
Dang it! It's hard giving each character just as much lines as the others.
TheCount said:
And what was that you were singing at the campfire?
Kumbaya...just an old tradition song you sing around a campire...only this time we gave it a T*K*O twist.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughing as he fell for it...

Cumbaya?!? Cumbaya!!!
*Opens fire with self-reloading automatic gun in blind rage.
*In Animal voice: Bad song! Bad song! Bad song!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hahahaha! Snowth I loved it!! Fabulous fabulous! Very very funny, hokay? Can't wait for next week's ep.!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
All right, I'm going to have Kumbyah stuck in my head all day now...but it's worth it, because this was another great episode!

G-MAN

Reaction score
I love it, another wonderful episode, I love it when guest villains return.