for trade/sell: 4 Muppet Movie Photos

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I just got today loads of Muppet Movie photos. I went through them and have some of the pictures already and decided to trade/sell the ones I don't need. I have to offer 4 black and white photos. Each photo is 25.2cm by 20.3cm (including border). They are in good condition, one of them having an original synopsis on the back.

PHOTO 1 : Fozzie Bear at the steering wheel.
PHOTO 2 : Group Shot: Kermit, Miss Piggy, Camilla & Fozzie in the Studabaker (spelling?) car.
PHOTO 3 : Group Shot: Kermit (wearing a cowboy hat), Gonzo, Floyd, Fozzie and Cast in the ghost town during the showdown.
PHOTO 4 : Behind-the-scenes : Cameraman & Baskerville the Hound

I would like in trade anything that's featured on my wish list, which you will find on my trading site. Please e-mail if you are interested.

Also I have 70's Muppet Show Panini stickers for trade/sell as well, CLICK HERE for details

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Eeeyarg! I can't seem to find your wishlist. Which category is it listed under?

Great site man.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Eeeyarg! I can't seem to find your wishlist. Which category is it listed under?

Great site man.

my wish list can found HERE

hope that helps :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Just to let you all know I have now traded "PHOTO 4 : Behind-the-scenes : Cameraman & Baskerville the Hound" photo - Thank you for your enquires.

the other 3 photos are still available to trade/sell. Please e-mail if you are interested.