T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 33
Title: “MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 2”
Original Airdate: 10-Jul-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, AnythingMuppet, redBoobergurl as Judge redBoobergurl, UNCREDITED as Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper, and Phillip Chapman as Number One
Special Muppet Guest Appearance by: Sgt. Floyd Pepper

D’SNOWTH: (Narrating over PA system) Previously on T*K*O, two bumbling police officers were on the look-out for the dangerous criminal known as Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper, or M.R.S. Pepper for short. After getting a hold of MrsPepper’s record by mistake, the two sets off to arrest whom they thought was the criminal. And now, onto our story.

Moments later down at the police station, MrsPepper was locked in a cell filled with other dangerous criminals, one of which was a large scary looking woman by the name of Big Fat Mama was eyeballing her. D’Snowth was outside the cell holding MrsPepper’s hand tightly.

D’SNOWTH: Don’t worry MrsPepper, I’ll stand right here next to you, I won’t leave, not even if I have to piddle, I’ll just hold it! I’m not leaving this building!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Alright kid, time to leave the building!

D‘SNOWTH: I DON’T WANNA!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Look, you’re making a scene, now I ask you to please leave the building!

D’SNOWTH: I’m not leaving MrsPepper! I’m going to get her out of this mess!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Then I suggest you leave this building and find some people to help back up Pepper here for the trial.

D‘SNOWTH and MRSPEPPER: Trial?!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Yep, the trial. It’ll be held at 3:00 this afternoon, so that gives you 4 hours to send some people back down here. Now OUT!

With that, Officer ReneeLouvier started shoving D’Snowth out of the building, while he called back to MrsPepper.

D‘SNOWTH: DON’T WORRY MRSPEPPER! I’LL GET YOU OUT OF THIS! I WON’T LET YOU DOWN! I NEED A HUG!!!

MrsPepper suddenly amazingly felt insecure now that D’Snowth was out of the building. The same guy that usually got her into trouble was now her only hope to get her out of it. She slowly turned around and found Big Fat Mama standing right behind her and staring her down with evil in her eyes. MrsPepper suddenly felt her heart sink into her stomach.

MRSPEPPER: (Scared) Uh...hi?

Big Fat Mama then grabbed MrsPepper by her the collar of her uniform and dragged her into the middle of the cell.

MRSPEPPER: There’snoplacelikehomethere’snoplacelikehomebecausethere’snoplacelikehome!

Back at the 3976th 1/2, D’Snowth was in the cafeteria stuffing his face full of Custodian’s Surprise, which made Beauregard happy. Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker walked in for some refreshments, surprised to see D’Snowth back so soon!

VIC ROMANO: SNOWTHY! Well, what happened?!

D’Snowth gestured for a minute while he finished swallowing his lunch.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: D’Snowth, quit the vacuum effect and answer us!

D‘SNOWTH: MrsPepper’s going be on trial at 3:00 the afternoon! I have to send some character witnesses down there to defend her. Did you guys get a hold of anyone?

VIC ROMANO: Number One, Floyd, and Anything Muppet are on their way. Now I think...

D‘SNOWTH: With MrsPepper gone, I’m in command right now, and here’s what were going to do...Vic, I want you, TogetherAgain, Vibs, Beauregard, Number One, and Floyd to go down to court to defend MrsPepper, while ThePrawnCracker, AnythingMuppet, and I will stay here and try to track down the real M.R.S. Pepper.

VIC ROMANO: How in the world are we going to get down there?

D‘SNOWTH: The company van.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: What company van?

And so a short time later Beauregard was pulling into the parking lot from behind the building in a dirty, rusty, run-down van with “T*K*O 3976th” printed on each side, and “1/2” hand painted next to it. Beauregard pulled up next to the rest of the gang, as Number One, Floyd, and AnythingMuppet had arrived.

VIC ROMANO: D’Snowth, I really think I should stay here and help you guys out...

D’SNOWTH: Vic, you’re chief thread killer, and one of the few staff members who have been here since the beginning, I think it would be a good idea if you testified.

VIC ROMANO: Well alright, if you say so.

With that, Vic, TogetherAgain, Vibs, Number One, and Floyd got into the van, as Beauregard rolled down the window and called out to D’Snowth.

BEAUREGARD: Hey Snowthy! Where is this courtroom anyway?

D’SNOWTH: 227 Capsnumovr Street.

BEAUREGARD: Gotcha!

With that, Beauregard rolled up his window and the hunk of junk slowly pulled out of the drive way and putted away for the court house, as D‘Snowth, ThePrawnCracker, and AnythingMuppet ran up the metal staircase into the building.

Commercial Break.

Inside D’Snowth’s office, AnythingMuppet was busy on the computer trying to track down the real M.R.S. Pepper, ThePrawnCracker was going through some wanted posters he got from the post office, and D’Snowth was pacing back and forth with a candy cigarette in his mouth.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: D’Snowth, you’re starting to leave a dent in the floor, try sitting down.

D‘SNOWTH: I can’t, I’m too upset! If anything bad happens to MrsPepper I’ll...I’ll...I’ll commit suicide!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Whoa! Can I watch?

D‘SNOWTH: Aw shut up!

Later down at the court house the old rusty company van pulled into the parking lot. Back inside the jailhouse, the two officers walked down the hallway to the cell to release MrsPepper for the trial. They paused for a minute at what they were seeing: the inmates had MrsPepper standing on top of a cot with her arms out, literally using her as a hat rack. Moments later, MrsPepper was standing behind a stand awaiting for Judge RedBoobergurl, behind her was Vic, TogetherAgain, Vibs, Beauregard, Number One and Floyd as her defense witnesses. MrsPepper nervously stood stiff as a board as Officer ReneeLouvier had everyone rise for Judge RedBoobergurl as she entered the court room.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Now then, this hearing is to determine whether or not this individual is the criminal Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper. Pepper, do you so solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God?

MRSPEPPER: I do.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Now Pepper, will you please identify yourself?

MRSPEPPER: I’m MrsPepper from Canada.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: And are you aware that you are charged with robbery, home invasion, homicide, and a case of rape?

MRSPEPPER: No I did not, as I did not commit those disgusting crimes!

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Um, will our first jury member rise?

And since Vic Romano was at the first end of the line, he rose.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Mr. Romano, how do you know this individual here?

VIC ROMANO: I work for her at the 3976th 1/2, where I’m chief thread killer.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: And would you please describe her character for me please?

VIC ROMANO: Well, I would have to say MrsPepper is certainly a kind and intelligent woman who is always there to lend a helping hand.

With that, the judge asked everyone else in the jury the same question.

TOGETHERAGAIN: ...She’s so sweet, how could you mix her up with a dangerous criminal?...

VIBS: ...She’s fun to be with, and she’s funny...

BEAUREGARD: ...She gives me my money, that has to say something about her!...

FLOYD PEPPER: ...Cosmically your honor, my baby wouldn’t even skip a groove!...

NUMBER ONE: ...Well, I have to honestly say, I haven’t really been all that fond of MrsPepper, I’ve always thought her unit was filled with more slackers than thread killers, but if there’s one thing I do know is that this woman is in no way, no how, or no form of a dangerous criminal, so personally, I believe that MrsPepper is innocent and should be released.

A long pause followed, MrsPepper was sweating bullets by this time, the Judge got up from her chair.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: If you’ll excuse me, while I decide on a verdict.

Meanwhile, back at the 3976th 1/2, D’Snowth, by this time was lying on MrsPepper’s large leather couch in her office, holding his Rocky, while Prawnie and AnythingMuppet continued the search out in his office. A few minutes later, AnythingMuppet stumbled upon something on thisisanunofficialpersonalinformationreleaserwebsitethatnottoomanypeopleknowabout.org.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: I FOUND SOMETHING! I FOUND SOMETHING!

D’Snowth and ThePrawnCracker raced over to the computer and read over the record they found.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: (Reading screen) “Marvin Pepper. Male. 53. Birth date: November 10, 1952. Address: 307 Sherwood Avenue, Apt. 4C.

D‘SNOWTH: Let’s go!

ANYTHINGMUPPET: In what?!

D’SNOWTH: Your truck!

Moments later, the three were racing down the highway, D’Snowth and ThePrawnCracker were shouting in AnythingMuppet’s ear, complaining that he was driving too slow.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: HEY! HEY! HEY! If you guys don’t like the way I drive, you can drive yourself!

With that, D’Snowth and Prawnie yanked AnythingMuppet out of the drivers seat and sped off even faster down the highway, both driving at the same time, and serving all over the road, causing other motorists to screech off the side, some even bumping into others. Moments later, the three pulled up outside the apartment complex on Sherwood Ave. where Marvin Pepper lived. The three then exited the truck wearing large and baggy police uniforms. They stumbled up to the 4th floor, and made their way to apartment 4C, where they banged on the door. Seconds later the door opened, and revealed the silhouette of a short fat bald guy with a husky voice.

VOICE: What took you so long?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: You Marvin Pepper?

VOICE: Yeah.

D’SNOWTH: Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper?

VOICE: Yeah.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: CITIZEN’S ARREST! CITIZEN’S ARREST!

With that, the three had Marvin in handcuffs, and drops a sheet over him so you the viewers will never see what he looks like so, nyah-nyah! They then shoved him into the back of the truck, and sped off even more recklessly for the courthouse. Meanwhile, back at the courthouse, Judge RedBoobergurl, and Officers ReneeLouvier and Furryredmonster re-entered the courtroom.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: After viewing the evidence that has been placed before me, I hereby find this MrsPepper to be...innocent of all charges!

Everyone cheered as they gave MrsPepper a big group hug.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: (To the officers) As for you two, I believe it’s high time we had you two suspended as officers.

The gang was then preparing the leave the courtroom when D’Snowth, Prawnie, and AnythingMuppet busted in with a sheeted figure.

D‘SNOWTH: STOP THE TRIAL!!! WE HAVE THE REAL M.R.S. PEPPER IN CUSTODY!

Commercial Break.

Moments later...

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: You three boys did a very brave and honorable deed, not only to help save your friend MrsPepper, but helping to make the city of Utica a little bit safer. So...

The judge removed the badges from Officers ReneeLouvier and Furryredmonster’s uniforms, and pulled another one out of her pocket, and pinned them on our heroes.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: ...I hereby name you three official junior deputies.

The rest of the gang applauded them.

MRSPEPPER: Boys, I sure do thank you for what you three have done today.

FLOYD PEPPER: This day’s been beat baby, let’s get anklin’!

MRSPEPPER: Yeah, let’s all go home!

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Uh, just a minute please, there’s some new business to take care of...

So moments later...

MRSPEPPER: Posing as officers, reckless driving, invading someone’s home...guess I was wrong about you three.

There, inside the cell was D’Snowth, ThePrawnCracker, and AnythingMuppet standing on a cot and being used as hat racks.

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
LOL!!! Great episode Snowthy! Good ending to a great two-parter...
Lovin' it.. :big_grin:.....Dang, my back's aching from standing up so much..lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nick, did you catch the yet another M*A*S*H reference and the RML one?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!! I loved it!! Snowthy that was soooo awesome! The ending was; to quote Lisa; fantasticabulous!! :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's very comical and yet sufficiently actionish for what you intended.

Few nitpicks...
The people who are lined up to testify on Mrs Pepper's behalf would be the defense's witnisses... Not the jury.
When you say that they all rose "for" Judge RedBooberGurl took her seat, it should be "as" instead.
Another little nitpick is that you say the judge decided her verdict... Should be "decide" instead, as "decided" means she's already got a verdict in mind. And I wouldn't want aspursions cast on the integrity of any of Beth's characters.

Just a few things I noticed... Other than that, good stuff and we await the next episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not anymore.

Stupid Spell/Grammer Check! Who programs that thing anyway?!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You fixed some, though not all. Forget about it, the story's great in spite of it.

Waiting for the next one... So will a certain infatuation of this Canadian T*K*O creator's make an appearance? Or will there be an episode centered around her?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Great continuation! I really liked the ending, it was fantastic! I also enjoyed the appearance of Floyd Pepper, don't know if I mentioned that before. Anyway, overall great! Can't wait for next week even if I'm not in it! :smile: But seriously, thanks for the guest spot, it was fun.