T*K*O - "MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 1"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 32
Title: “MrsPepper Gets Life, Part 1”
Original Airdate: 03-Jul-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: furryredmonster as Officer Furryredmonster, ReneeLouvier as Officer ReneeLouvier, AnythingMuppet, redBoobergurl as Judge redBoobergurl, UNCREDITED as Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper, and Phillip Chapman as Number One
Special Muppet Guest Appearance by: Sgt. Floyd Pepper

Our story opens up today inside the Utica Police Department, where two bumbling police officers were inside the court room of the honorable Judge RedBoobergurl.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Now listen you two, you two have been an embarrassment to law enforcement in this town for the last time, which is why I’m giving you two one final chance to redeem yourselves.

OFFICERS FURRYREDMONSTER and RENEELOUVIER: Yes your honor.

With that, the judge opened the draw of her stand and went through a file of folders, then pulled one out.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Here’s your newest assignment, let’s see if you two can track this guy down and bring him in, got it?

OFFICERS FURRYREDMONSTER and RENEELOUVIER: Yes sir!

The judge gave the two a displeased look.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Ugh, ma’am.

JUDGE REDBOOBERGURL: Now get out of here!

With that, the two officers left the court room, and entered their office to start working had at trying to track down a dangerous criminal loose in the city.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Right, the boss said if we don’t get this operation right, then we’ll get the can!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: I think you mean “the sack”. But you do have a point, if we don’t get this one right, we’ll be canNED. Now let’s see that file...

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: (Opens folder) Here we go...

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: (Reads file) “Marvin Pepper”, wanted for home burglary, drug dealing, attempted murder, and a case of rape.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Wow! Sounds like this is one heck of a bad guy!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Yeah, and we got to find him and bring him in. (Looks at the file) Listen to this, “Pepper is a master of disguise, which is why none of his victims have ever gotten a good look to identify him to police sketch artists. Pepper is believed to also go under the aliases: Marvin “Raging Snake” Pepper, or M.R.S. Pepper for short. If captured, Pepper is to serve a life sentence without the possibility of parole”.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: So how are we going to track down this hood ornament?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: HOODLUM! And we don’t have any public records on him, so we’ll have to try any official U.S.A. People Search Sites.

With that, the two officers got onto their computers and started to look up the elusive criminal on any people search sites they could find.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: This is going to a hard mission, let me tell you!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Okay, go ahead and tell me!

Officer ReneeLouvier gave Officer Furryredmonster a confused look then went back to searching.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: So how do we know if we find this guy? Does he have any distinguishing marks that we can recognize him by?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: The man’s a master of disguise remember? No one’s ever seen what he really looks like!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Oh well.

After several tiring minutes of trying to track down the criminal, Officer ReneeLouvier finally hit something on uticacitizenspersonalinformationbeingdisplayedonthissitewithouttheirpermission.com

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Hey, I found a record for a “M.R.S. Pepper”! This must be our guy!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Let’s see, let’s see!

But as Officer Furryredmonster got up to see the record on the computer screen, the lunch bell suddenly rang.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Later, I’ve got to rustle me up some grub!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: You’re going to eat grubs for lunch?! How disgusting!!!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: No, what I meant was...oh forget it!

So the two left their office and headed for the mess hall. Little did they know that a lone fly was buzzing around the office, and suddenly landed on the down key on Officer ReneeLouvier’s computer. The mass of the fly landing on the key caused the computer to slowly scroll down the records, as the fly sat on the down key rubbing it’s wings. After a few seconds, the fly flew out the window, leaving the computer screen to now read the record for MrsPepper instead of one M.R.S. Pepper.

Moments later when the two officers returned to their investigation...

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Okay, let’s see what we got here. (Looks at the screen) There’s no home address for this guy, but it says here that he runs T*K*O 3976th 1/2 down on 402 Sunflower Boulevard.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Where is Sunflower Boulevard?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: It’s all the way over on the East Side of town!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Well then, let’s boil some rubber!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: BURN rubber! BURN rubber!

With that, the two hopped in their squad car, and raced off for 402 Sunflower Boulevard and for MrsPepper.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: I sure do hope we don’t screw this one up this time!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Yeah, it’ll look really silly if we BOTH have to find other jobs.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: What do you mean?

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: You’re the one who got me THIS job, so you’d have to get me another job.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: (Sarcastically) Your logic is astounding.

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Gee thanks!

Commercial Break.

After about a half-hour, the squad car pulled up in front of the 3976th 1/2, where they entered the building. It looked as if the building was empty, but the first door they came to read “D’Snowth, Vice President”. With that, they entered D’Snowth’s office to find him arguing on the phone, and reading a comic book.

D‘SNOWTH: ...Look, I told you for the last time, it’s half supreme, and half double cheese, and I want it delivered to 847 Chancy Street by 10:00 tonight! Why? Because I want it to be ready by the time I get home from work!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Excuse us!

D‘SNOWTH: (Continues arguing on the phone)...Good! What? 20 bucks?! That’s it, forget it! Thanks mom, I love you too! Bye!

With that, D’Snowth hung up the phone, then noticed the officers in his office.

D‘SNOWTH: Crimeny, it’s the coppers!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Are you the Pepper?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: I’ll ask the questions around here! (To D’Snowth) Where can we find...Pepper?

D‘SNOWTH: MrsPepper? You want to see MrsPepper?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: (Whispers to Officer Furryredmonster) Dumb kid, thinks “M.R.S.” is “Mrs.”. (Back to D’Snowth) Yeah, that’s the one.

D’Snowth, confused and concerned, paged MrsPepper’s office.

D‘SNOWTH: Uh MrsPepper, there are two police officers here to see you.

MRSPEPPER: (Over intercom) Police officers?!

D‘SNOWTH: Yeah.

MRSPEPPER: (Over intercom) Oh? Well, send them in, I guess.

D‘SNOWTH: Her office is right through that door.

It appeared now the officers were confused, but they continued on with their case and entered MrsPepper’s office, much to her surprise.

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Whoa! He really IS a master of disguise, he disguised himself as a girl!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Yeah, and he sure is pretty too!

MRSPEPPER: (Confused) Can I help you two?

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Yeah. (Pulls out handcuffs) If you’ll put your hands behind your back, that’ll help us out quite a bit.

Back in D’Snowth’s office, D’Snowth was filling out a requisition when he saw the two officers pushing a handcuffed MrsPepper out of her office.

D‘SNOWTH: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MRSPEPPER?!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Well, we taking “her” off to the federal pin to break rocks for the rest of “her” life.

D‘SNOWTH: WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT DID MRSPEPPER DO THAT WAS SO WRONG?!

MRSPEPPER: That’s what I’d like to know!

OFFICER FURRYREDMONSTER: Shut up!

OFFICER RENEELOUVIER: Yeah, remember “MrsPepper” you DO have the right to remain silence!

With that, the two officers continued pushing MrsPepper out of the building. D’Snowth nearly had a heart attack, and started screaming for the others.

D‘SNOWTH: (Screaming) VIC! PRAWNIE! SOMEBODY! HELP! HELP!

With that, everyone raced out of their offices and towards D’Snowth.

VIC ROMANO: Hey, what’s all the commotion about?

D’SNOWTH: IT’S MRSPEPPER! SHE’S BEING ARRESTED!

TOGETHERAGAIN: MrsPepper? Arrested?!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: What ever for?

D‘SNOWTH: I DON’T KNOW, BUT IT MUST BE A LOT OF BAD STUFF! WELL DON’T JUST STAND THERE, CALL SOMEBODY! DO SOMETHING!

VIC ROMANO: Take it easy Snowthy, we’ll take care of this! I’ll go make some calls, we’ll get everything straightened out!

D’SNOWTH: GOOD!

With that, D’Snowth raced out of the building after them.

D‘SNOWTH: NOT SO FAST THERE! WHERE MRSPEPPER GOES, I GO!

With that, D’Snowth hopped in the back of the patrol car next to MrsPepper. The officers shrugged, and drove off for headquarters.

Commercial Break.

VIC ROMANO: (On the phone) That‘s right, she‘s being hauled off to jail right now. Okay, see you then, bye. (Hangs up) Well, Number One is making an emergency flight down here, and Floyd is on his way right now.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I wonder what MrsPepper could’ve possibly done to be arrested like this.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Could she possibly have a dark side that she never shows us or something?

VIC ROMANO: I have no clue, but we owe it to her to get her out of this mess, now let’s see what else we can do...

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Right!

Meanwhile, racing down the interstate was the patrol car bearing MrsPepper. D’Snowth held onto MrsPepper for dear life to try to comfort her.

D‘SNOWTH: Don’t worry MrsPepper, I’m here for you! You can count on me, no matter what happens, I’ll get you out of this mess!

MRSPEPPER: (Under her breath) Oh boy...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This episode, and part 2 of it have been the hardest to re-write so far, as they both contained ALOT of content, and I just know I've forgotten some of it.

And don't worry MrsPepper, STAY ALIVE, NO MATTER WHAT OCCURS, I WILL FIND YOU!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow... That's a rully good cliffhanger Snowths.
The comedic schtick between the officers (Sara and Kendra's characters) helped make up for Vibs' absence.

Bet you were kinda stunned to see two attractive female cops show up at the T*K*O HQ... And one of them calling Mrs. Pepper pretty, that was rully funny.

But wasn't this story done before? Can't help feeling we had a run-in with M.R.S. Pepper in the other seasons.
Oh well, rully looking forward to the next part. So, is it next Monday yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wow... That's a rully good cliffhanger Snowths.
The comedic schtick between the officers (Sara and Kendra's characters) helped make up for Vibs' absence.
What do you mean? Vibs is in the episode, she just doesn't show up until part 2, along with Beauregard and the rest of the guest starring cast.

The Count said:
Bet you were kinda stunned to see two attractive female cops show up at the T*K*O HQ... And one of them calling Mrs. Pepper pretty
I wouldn't say stunned. I get e-mails from girls all the time telling me they find Kathy Greenwood attractive.

The Count said:
But wasn't this story done before? Can't help feeling we had a run-in with M.R.S. Pepper in the other seasons.
Nope, at least we shouldn't have.
Oh well, rully looking forward to the next part.
The Count said:
So, is it next Monday yet?
No, it hasn't even been all of this Monday yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilsport... Can't blame a guy for trying.
Vibs and Bo may be in Part 2, but that's my point... They're not in Part 1, and that's the episode we got before us here today.
Now then... Off with ye lad, and go update that KGZ thingy with all the new pics you got from her estate.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love it! Boil rubber! No Burn rubber! The police officers are awesome! And I was wondering when my big guest appearance was coming this season, I was so excited to see it today! This is a fantastic episode, perhaps the best of this season so far and not just because I'm in it. There's some great comedic moments!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This certainly has been the best season hasn't it?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... When we found out that T*K*O 3976½ HQ's located at Sunflower Boulevard, and one of the officers said "where's that?"... Kinda expected the other officer to respond "Sesame Street." Quick laugh I guess.