T*K*O - "The Prawn went Crackers"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 30
Title: “The Prawn went Crackers”
Original Airdate: 19-Jun-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper

Today we open inside ThePrawnCracker’s office, as he is busy killing threads. A lot of people have off-days from time to time, and today looked like one of those days for Prawnie. Suddenly, the phone in his office rang, so he answered it.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Hello?

It was Vic Romano, calling from D’Snowth’s office.

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, PrawnCracker, Vic here, listen, D’Snowth has some files he wants you to pick up, for your eyes-only!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: If they’re for my eyes only, how come YOU know about them?

VIC ROMANO: Oh, ugh, well, see, he’s the one who can’t look at them, and isn’t supposed to know about them, but still, they had to be left in his office for you to pick up.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh? Okay, I’ll be right there.

With that, they both hung up. Vic and D’Snowth both started snickering under their breath as they waited to hear some sort of sound of surprise coming from Prawnie out in the hallway. Prawnie then opened his office door, which had a string tied to the knob, which was tied to a bucket hanging from the ceiling outside the door, so that when he would open the door, he would get soaked. D’Snowth and Vic heard his call of surprise and started to chuckle uncontrollably until Prawnie entered the office.

VIC ROMANO: Prawnie, Prawnie, Prawnie, and how many times have we told you not to drink before bed?

Vic and D’Snowth starting to chuckle even more.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Dripping wet) Vic Romano? D’Snowth? Why do you guys hate me?

VIC ROMANO: On the contrary Prawnie, we both have the up-most respect for you.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Wringing water from his shirt) You call THIS respect!?

D‘SNOWTH: No, I call THAT wet!

Vic and D’Snowth started laughing, but ThePrawnCracker wasn’t amused.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Didn’t our recent episode with Vibs playing practical jokes on everyone not teach you guys a lesson?!

Vic and D’Snowth then looked at each other, then looked back at Prawnie.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well?

VIC ROMANO and D’SNOWTH: I guess not!

Vic and D’Snowth started to laugh out loud at that moment, as ThePrawnCracker angrily left the office, but out in the hallway, he overheard...

D‘SNOWTH: Aw man Vic, that was a good one!

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, that’s definitely something That Announcer would come up with!

Later that day at lunch when everyone was getting their trays of Custodian’s Surprise, Vic, D’Snowth, and Vibs were sitting at a table, reminiscing about the “good old days with That Announcer”. ThePrawnCracker, disgusted at all of this sat at a table by himself, until TogetherAgain took a seat next to him.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Hey Prawnie! So anyway, I was trying to think of some sort of sub-plot we could use in the next chapter of our fanfic, but I’m kind of drawing a blank. What do you think?

ThePrawnCracker wasn’t really paying attention, as he quietly ate his lunch. TogetherAgain then tapped his shoulder.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Hello? Anybody home?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh, sorry Toga, I just need some time to myself right now.

TOGETHERAGAIN: What’s the matter?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I am so sick of all of this talk about That Announcer! (Mockingly) “It’s sure not the same around here without That Announcer!” “That Announcer was a great thread killer” “that’s something That Announcer would’ve gotten a kick out of!” It’s driving me insane!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh, now I see. Have you talked to them about how it’s upsetting you?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Nah, I don’t want to talk to them right now! They’re literally making me sick!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Well, you want to talk to MrsPepper about it?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: No, I don’t want to seem like crybaby or anything.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Well, believe me, I know how you feel. It took them awhile to get used to the fact that I replaced that KermieBaby guy. It took Vibs even longer to get on friendly terms with me. I had to put up with a lot of the same talk about KermieBaby as well, but after awhile, things worked out great.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah maybe you’re right. I shouldn’t let it get to me like that.

TOGETHERAGAIN: That’s the spirit Prawnie! Now anyway, about our new chapter...

Commercial Break.

Later that day still, everyone was leaving the cafeteria and heading back to their offices. Vic, trying to butter Prawnie up so-to-speak began to pat his back.

VIC ROMANO: Hey Prawnie, want to go get a burger?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: You kidding? We just came from lunch!

VIC ROMANO: Need a ride?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: (Getting suspicious) I’m good.

VIC ROMANO: What are you doing tomorrow?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: What’s up?!

Vic then backed off and shook his head.

VIC ROMANO: Oh, nothing, nothing.

With that, Vic dashed for his office, as Prawnie shook his head in annoyance, little realizing that Vic had actually taped the same infamous “Kick Me” sign to his back. Vibs of course, not wanting to miss this opportunity kicked him.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: OW!!! Hey, what did you do that for?

VIBS: You were wearing the sign “Kick me”!

Vibs started laughing as Prawnie’s face literally started to turn red with anger. TogetherAgain, seeing all of this as she left the cafeteria decided to do something about it. So moments later in MrsPepper’s office...

MRSPEPPER: ...So let me get this straight, ThePrawnCracker has issues with Vic Romano and D’Snowth?

TOGETHERAGAIN: That’s right.

MRSPEPPER: Well, I believe for me to get a better understanding of this, I’ll have to hear this from Prawnie himself. You’re dismissed. (Pushes intercom button) D’Snowth, would you please send ThePrawnCracker into my office please?

And so a short time later, Prawnie entered MrsPepper’s office.

MRSPEPPER: Ah Prawnie, here have a seat.

MrsPepper gestured Prawnie to take a seat on her large leather couch, so he did, as did MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: So, are you comfortable?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Not really. Do we have to sit this close together on the couch?

MrsPepper embarrassingly got up from the cough, and pulled up a chair from the front of her desk that guests usually sit in.

MRSPEPPER: So Prawnie, from what I understand, you’re having a few problems around here.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Who told you that?

MRSPEPPER: An anonymous tipper.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh.

MRSPEPPER: What’s the problem?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Nothing.

MRSPEPPER: You’re still having a hard time getting used That Announcer’s job aren’t you?

By this moment, Prawnie snapped.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: That Announcer! That Announcer! Can’t we have just one conversation around here without mention that darn That Announcer?! I am getting so sick and tired of all this talk about That Announcer! I mean yeah sure, I’m sure everyone here was just oh-so-fond of him, but that’s no excuse to make me the butt of all of this talk about him!

MRSPEPPER: You’re absolutely right! And believe me, I know what you’re talking about, TogetherAgain used to have these same problems too! I’m sure it’s tough for you to fill That Announcer’s shoes, now I know some people still miss him, and are still getting used to the fact that you’re around. When you took this job, you were no That Announcer, and didn’t try to be, and that doesn’t mean that you’re better or worse, just different, but you managed, and are still managing to make That Announcer’s job ThePrawnCracker’s job! That Announcer’s office has been closed for quite some time, while ThePrawnCracker’s office has been opened for business, and you need to make it known more clearly that ThePrawnCracker means business, and That Announcer is long gone!

By this time, ThePrawnCracker was relieved quite a bit.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Wow, I certainly feel a lot better!

MRSPEPPER: There you go! Now when you leave this office, I want you to go straight up to those who are giving you a hard time with business about That Announcer, and let them know that ThePrawnCracker means business!

With that, ThePrawnCracker stormed out of MrsPepper’s office, grabbed D’Snowth by the shirt collar, dragged him into Vic’s office, and started to preach.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Now look you guys, this has gone on far enough! I’m sick and tired of all of this talk about That Announcer, and playing pranks on me that That Announcer would’ve pulled! In case you all haven’t noticed around here, That Announcer went out of business, and now I’m here and up and running! So I ask, no I demand that you all put a stop to this once and for all, That Announcer is long gone, so let’s just move on, just because I took his job doesn’t mean I’m better or worse, just different! So how about a little respect for your fellow thread killer, and give me a break?!

By this time, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard were all standing out in the hallway applauding and cheering Prawnie on. Vic and D’Snowth just stood there in silence.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well, what do you have to say?

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, right, no more That Announcer!

D‘SNOWTH: Prawnie’s here to stay!

ThePrawnCracker finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Commercial Break.

Later that evening, Vic Romano and D’Snowth were in MrsPepper’s office, where she was more or less giving them a little discipline.

MRSPEPPER: ...Now you two know better than to pull pranks on people like that, didn’t our last episode with Vibs teach you two a lesson?

Vic and D’Snowth looked at each other, then back to MrsPepper and was beginning to speak, but...

MRSPEPPER: Well, I think your two’s behavior towards to ThePrawnCracker, especially with all of this That Announcer business was rather rude, so I believe my best bet would be to negotiate you two a pay-cut this week, fair enough?

VIC ROMANO: Yeah...

D’SNOWTH: I suppose so...

MRSPEPPER: Now then, I would like you two to go apologize to ThePrawnCracker as well, so you two are dismissed.

With that, the two left MrsPepper’s office and headed to ThePrawnCracker’s office to apologize, but before they got there, Vibs ran up to D’Snowth.

VIBS: Hey Snowthy, have you seen Vic’s new weekly visual feature Kathy Greenwood?! It’s in the cafeteria!

D’SNOWTH: No, I haven’t!

With that, D’Snowth raced for the cafeteria, with Vic chasing after him.

VIC ROMANO: D’SNOWTH! WAIT! I DID NO SUCH VISUAL!

The two entered the cafeteria and slipped in a large path of Custodian’s Surprise, and slid down the cafeteria into a very large pile of cracker and breadcrumbs. This was payback set up by ThePrawnCracker.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Well, what do you think?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I think that’s something they would’ve expected from That Announcer.

Seconds later Vibs poked her head through the door and saw the scene in the cafeteria and began to laugh hysterically. Then Beauregard walked into the frame.

BEAUREGARD: (To ThePrawnCracker) You do realize that since this was your idea, you’re cleaning this up, not me!

D’Snowth and Vic tried to pick themselves up from the mess, but kept slipping in the Custodian’s Surprise.

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughing at the ending.

That was great, especially how you're featuring different members of the outfit in each episode.
Keep it comin'!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, HOPEFULLY, we are now OFFICIALLY through with even remotely mentioning That Announcer AND KermieBaby47.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nah... That's a sucker's bet. You'll slip again, on the custodian's surprise probably, and bring 'em in or mention their names whenever you least notice yourself doing it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Nah... That's a sucker's bet. You'll slip again, on the custodian's surprise probably, and bring 'em in or mention their names whenever you least notice yourself doing it.
That's exactly why I emphasized "hopefully".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... Just glad to see Ryan getting a bit of the spotlight this time.
Oh, and Bo's locked in the closet somewhere over in the Moppet Family moviehouse. You wouldn't happen to have Mrs. P's Ring of Keys on you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
You wouldn't happen to have Mrs. P's Ring of Keys on you?
You mean the Ring of Fifty Keys? Ugh...no, I have ugh...haven't seen them around....lately...um, why do you ask?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It's Bo, he's locked himself in that closet out of MC again. And we really need him to get the next chapter into the film projection booth over there. Not sure if you've checked out the Mop Fam Reunion movie so far.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... It's Bo, he's locked himself in that closet out of MC again. And we really need him to get the next chapter into the film projection booth over there. Not sure if you've checked out the Mop Fam Reunion movie so far.
Those MopFam movies move too fast for me to keep up with. I do, however drop by Beau's MopFam website from time to time just to see what all new is going on in the MopFam world.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The reunion movie's trying to connect all the stuff that's been happening... Just thought I'd give it a plug.