T*K*O - "A T*K*O Biography, Part 2"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, Vibs, and Beauregard)​

Episode #: 28
Title: “A T*K*O Biography, Part 2”
Original Airdate: 05-Jun-2006
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Special Celebrity Guest Appearance By: Harry Smith

HARRY SMITH: Welcome back to Biography, I’m Harry Smith. We’ve spoken with the president, chief thread killer, and vice thread killer of the 3976th 1/2 T*K*O, but now we’ll be speaking with the unit’s vice president, D’Snowth. D’Snowth tell me, what do you do for the outfit?

D‘SNOWTH: I’m the guy who makes sure everything at the 3976th 1/2 runs smoothly and efficiently.

HARRY SMITH: Oh really? How do you do that?

D‘SNOWTH: Well, I take phone calls from other units, make phone calls to other units, make announcements, hand out paper work, file paper work, send out reports, take reports, monitor other thread killers, and cater to MrsPepper’s every whim.

HARRY SMITH: Speaking of MrsPepper, I suppose as vice president, you probably work closer with her than the others, do you?

D‘SNOWTH: Absolutely! MrsPepper tells me just about everything that’s going on in our unit. She even shares future plans with me before she even remotely mentions them to the others. Plus if it wasn’t for me, she probably wouldn’t have any idea how the others are doing, I pretty much have to remind them continuously to file their paperwork.

HARRY SMITH: It certainly does sound like you have quite a big job at the unit. Do you think anyone else could handle it?

D‘SNOWTH: Woo! Doubt it, but I was absent last year due to temporary blindness, so since our chief thread killer is technically third-in command, he was my replacement until I got back.

Cue Flashback.

MRSPEPPER: With D’Snowth off, I’m putting my third in command to temporary second in command.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Who’s third in command?

D’SNOWTH: Vic Romano.

VIC ROMANO: ME?!

MRSPEPPER: That’s right. So until further notice, Vic, you will be in charge of file keeping, making daily reports, AND you’ll even get to have lunch in our lounge.

D’SNOWTH: Aw, MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Snowthers, you’re not the ONLY one around here who “deserves” special treatment.

D’SNOWTH: I don’t “deserve” special treatment.

OTHERS: No duh!

End Flashback.

HARRY SMITH: Vic Romano did mention that to me, and I understand that he did eventually get the hang of your job.

D‘SNOWTH: Well, he must have, because when I got back the place was still living.

HARRY SMITH: I’m just curious, and don’t take this the wrong way, but if anything were to happen to MrsPepper, would you be inline for presidency at the unit?

D‘SNOWTH: I have actually had to fill in for MrsPepper before when she had off-site business to attend to...

Cue Flashback.

Early the next morning, the thread killers were in their offices, waiting for Vic, who was waiting for D’Snowth, as was MrsPepper. MrsPepper paced back and forth in the lounge, and constant glancing at the clock. She feared that she would soon be late for her meeting until, D’Snowth showed up. BUT D’Snowth was different today, he showed up in a striped suit, with shiny black dress shoes, and a big panama with the purple hat ban.

MRSPEPPER: It’s about time you got here Mr. Menjou! Now remember, you may have my permission to make drastic calls, including pay-cuts, or even canning someone, BUT you do not have my permission to give anyone a raise. Is that clear?

D’SNOWTH: Crystal!

MRSPEPPER: Excellent! I knew I could count on you! But before I go, I need to give you something…

With that, MrsPepper pulled out of her purse, The Ring of Fifty Keys. The sacred key ring, that MrsPepper kept for herself. The Ring of Fifty Keys, is used by MrsPepper to unlock every door in the building…TWICE! She handed them to D’Snowth.

MRSPEPPER: Make me proud D’Snowth!

End Flashback.

HARRY SMITH: And was MrsPepper pleased with your temporary command?

D‘SNOWTH: ...I guess you could say that...

HARRY SMITH: (Raises an eyebrow) Oh? Well, (To camera) Stay with us folks, our next guest is union thread killer, formerly a thread hijacker. We’ll be back after this...

Commercial Break.

HARRY SMITH: Welcome back to Biography, I’m your host Harry Smith. We’ve certainly had an interesting Biography tonight, but were not done yet. Continuing our T*K*O Biography, with me now is the 3976th 1/2’s union thread killer, TogetherAgain. Now tell me, I understand that you were originally a thread hijacker?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yes, I ran an organization for thread hijacking known as T*H*O.

HARRY SMITH: Now what is a thread hijacker?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Someone who takes complete control over a certain thread and drives it to a completely different topic.

HARRY SMITH: So how did you end up with T*K*O?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Well, anytime we tried to hijack a thread, the thread killers already killed the thread, so we had nothing to do. I finally decided that if I couldn’t beat them, I should join them. So I applied to be a thread killer in a T*K*O unit, and it so happens at that time the 3976th 1/2 was short a thread killer, so I was recruited there.

HARRY SMITH: And what was it like at that time?

TOGETHERAGAIN: It was rather a bit rough, but everyone there was very friendly and welcoming...well, not everyone...

Cue Flashback.

Seconds later, TogetherAgain, excited about the praise she got from Vic, was already seated in the conference room. Vibs then slowly walked in, and took her seat. TogetherAgain tried to start a conversation with her, to be on friendly terms.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Happily) Hello!

VIBS: (Stand-offish) Hi.

TOGETHERAGAIN: I’m TogetherAgain, you’re new co-worker.

VIBS: (Stand-offish) I’m not interested.

TogetherAgain decide to just face the fact that she’ll have an enemy.

End Flashback.

HARRY SMITH: Why was Vibs so unfriendly with you?

TOGETHERAGAIN: I later found out that I was actually replaced another thread killer that was like her best friend or something, I understand they were very close.

HARRY SMITH: So were you ever able to come to friendly terms with her?

TOGETHERAGAIN: As a matter of fact I was thanks to the quick thinking of Vic, That Announcer, and D’Snowth...

Cue Flashback.

Moments later as Vibs left her office, she noticed the “crowd” over in the lounge.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Whispers) There she is!

VIC ROMANO: (Whispering) Okay, remember the rehearsal!

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Starts laughing) Oh boy, this is the funniest joke book I’ve ever read!

That word “joke book” perked up Vibs.

VIBS: What joke book?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh, this one (Holds up) “The Ultimate Jigantic Joyful Joke Book by: Sir Lafalot Monster”.

VIBS: (Gasp) “The Ultimate Jigantic Joyful Joke Book by: Sir Lafalot Monster”? Oh, I’ve been waiting for that to come out! I can’t find it anywhere!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah, I special ordered it. Here, you can borrow it!

VIBS: Oh no, I couldn’t!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Go ahead, you can borrow it, I love to share laughs with friends!

VIBS: (Touched) Gee, thanks.

End Flashback.

HARRY SMITH: So that helped?

TOGETHERAGAIN: It sure did, and now Vibs is one of the best friends I ever had!

HARRY SMITH: Well that certainly was inspiring, (To camera) and speaking of Vibs, our next guest is the only Danish member of the 3976th 1/2, Vibs. So don’t go away, we’ll be back shortly!

Commercial Break.

HARRY SMITH: Welcome back to Biography, I’m Harry Smith. We’ve certainly had some very interesting insights on the world of T*K*O tonight, but before we close, with me now is our final guest for the night, another unique thread killer from the 3976th 1/2, Vibs. Now Vibs, from what I understand, you’re actually the only thread killer in the 3976th 1/2 to receive a promotion?

VIBS: Oh no, I wasn’t the only one.

HARRY SMITH: Who else received a promotion?

VIBS: KermieBaby47.

HARRY SMITH: Oh?

VIBS: Yeah, there’s a long story to that actually...

Cue Flashback.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Looks like you two have been bad girls!

KERMIEBABY47: (Muffled) Hhh’s mmm mmmm! M’m m mmm!

COURAGE-BAGGE: I’m sorry, what?

VIBS: (Muffled) Mmmm, mmmm?

KERMIEBABY47: (Sighes) Mmmmmmmmm!

COURAGE-BAGGE: I guess I’ll have to have some help with you! (Picks up cell phone) Yeah, Dingo, Courage here, listen, I’ve got a couple of characters here that need to be “taken care of”!

KermieBaby and Vibs gulped.

DINGO: What do you want me to do with them boss?

Everyone turned around, and sure enough, here came the bound and gagged hostages, followed by a speeding van, but once Dingo saw the police car, he made another illegal U-turn, and started to race off in the original direction.

MRSPEPPER: …and we present you two with honor-roll certificates, and for your bravery, and quick-thinking, I hereby promote you two to Full-Fledged Thread Killers! Congratulations!

End Flashback.

HARRY SMITH: Wow, that must have been quite frightening!

VIBS: It was, but thankfully no one was hurt and those two meany not-so-greeny bad guys got locked up!

HARRY SMITH: So what happened to KermieBaby47 after that?

VIBS: (Sighs) I don’t even remember all that clearly-ish anymore, but what I do remember is that he had gotten all of his necessary “points” and he didn’t necessarily need to kill threads anymore, so he was given an honorable discharge.

HARRY SMITH: Well, I’m afraid were out of time now, thanks for watching tonight folks, I’m sure we all learned alot about this thread killing organization that we didn’t know about before. Before we close tonight, one of our guests would like to add some final words, so I decided to let him...

BEAUREGARD: Biography was brought to you tonight by the letters A&E!

THE END

Executive Producer: Phillip Chapman
Producer: MrsPepper
Head Writer: D’Snowth

Special Thanks To
That Announcer
KermieBaby47

The Following Writers
D’Snowth
That Announcer
MrsPepper
Ken Levine
David Issacs

The Following Guest Stars
Beauregard
Phillip Chapman as The Voice of Number One
KermieBaby47
Vibs
Ziffel
theprawncracker
BEAR
Princeton
G-Man
AnythingMuppet
Courage-Bagge as Hacker
UNCREDITED as Dingo
Ziffel as Officer Ziffel

And the Following Special Muppet Guest Appearances
George the Janitor
The Gills Brothers
Beauregard
Grover​

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! Bits I liked... Vibs saying she didn't remember "clearly-ish", that's just like her... Beauregard's nod at the end...
Hope for another good episode next week.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm making "-ish" Vibs's trademark. Sorry her interview was a total lackluster, but after interviewing everyone else, the only thing I could think of that Vibs could be interview for was her promotion. That and I really was running out of time (er space). It was like that too in the original "draft".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is OK... It blends well, what with Lisa's interview leading into Louise's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... Should check the MC dorm's register postings... Or I could send it... If you may be interested in joining, I'd advise to wait till the 2nd anniversary this September.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Wonderful episode, I can't wait for the next one.

F

furryredmonster

Really awesomerific!! Can't wait for the next one!! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now all we have to wait for are Nick, Prawnie, Toga, Vibs, Vic Romano, and maybe Ziffel, then everyone who views regularly will be caught up.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I view regularly! I just don't always comment. But I did enjoy this episode. :smile: