Susan Blu

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS

This week's V/A focus is the talented Susan Blu. I think she has a very pretty voice and I enjoyed her work as Arcee from Transformers and Stormer from Jem. These days, Susan is now a voice director and directs other voice artists for cartoons, but sometimes performs a guest character or two.

ARMY MEN(VIDEO GAME SERIES): Vikki
ASTROBOY(2003): Zoran, Denkow
BIGFOOT AND THE MUSCLE MACHINES: Jennifer, Red, Redder
BRAVESTARR: J.B., Vipra
THE CANTERVILLE GHOST: Virginia Otis
FANGFACE: Kim
FLINTSTONE KIDS: Dreamchip
FLUPPY DOGS: Tippy, Bink
GALAXY HIGH: Aimee Brighttower
GHOSTBUSTERS(FILMATION): Bellfry Bat, Jessica, Futura
GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEER: Grandma Spankenheimer
JEM: Stormer, Lindsey Pierce
THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS: The Other Producer
MY LITTLE PONY(MOVIE AND SERIES): Lofty, Bushwoolie, Grundle
PAW PAWS: Princess Paw Paw
PILLSBURY COMMERCIALS: The Pillsbury Doughgirl
ROSE PETAL PLACE: Sunny, Daffodil
SCOOBY DOO AND THE GHOUL SCHOOL: Sibella Dracula
SMURFS: Nanny Smurf
STANLEY THE UGLY DUCKLING: Stanley
STAR FAIRIES: Jazz
THE 13 GHOSTS OF SCOOBY DOO: Flim Flam
THE TICK: Sufrajet
TINY TOON ADVENTURES: Sphinxy
TRANSFORMERS: Arcee, Marissa Fairborne
VISIONARIES: Galadria
WILDFIRE: Brutus

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Some here I haven't seen, and others I loathe for personal reasons...

But among the ones I remember...
Filmation's Ghostbusters: That was my bag man!
Fangface: A retread spin-off of SD, but I can't place the character. Maybe because it mostly aired on Cartoon Network's early years, when it really suffered bigtime from its identity crisis of not knowing which language to stick down here on my affiliate.
Scooby-Doo and The Ghoul School: Ah, one of the SD Classic Trilogy, along with The Boo Brothers and The Reluctant Werewolf. I've seen/heard it in both English and Spanish, and I really prefer it in English... Sevella did have one of the prettier voices though.
The Thirteen Ghosts: Surprised... Main grievance I have with that SD subseries is that it was never finished off properly.
The Tick: Don't recognize the name... Which episode? Maybe it's one of the ones they're not airing on Toon Disney.

Anyway, thanks for the update with your VA Focuses, or is it Focii?
Aaaaaaa... Funn-nee!

Xerus

Reaction score
>The Thirteen Ghosts: Surprised... Main grievance I have with that SD subseries is that it was never finished off properly.

Me too. I wished I could've seen them capture the 13th and final ghost.

The Tick: Don't recognize the name... Which episode? Maybe it's one of the ones they're not airing on Toon Disney.

That episode with Sufrajet was the episode where Tick and Arthur visited a home for retired superheroes. Sufrajet was a woman who had a rocket tied to her back and was a popular crimefighter back in the old days. But now she's gotten old, but can still use her rocket though.

Anyway, thanks for the update with your VA Focuses, or is it Focii?
Aaaaaaa... Funn-nee![/QUOTE]

Your welcome. It's fun bringing everyone voice artist awareness. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Don't think they've aired that one... And there's the one I wanna see again, with the Human Ton, Terror, Joseph Stallin, and the female cow robot humanoid.

BTW: Checked out your other VA threads, a lot there to comment one. You mind if it's pooled into a list format? Might be easier to highlight my faves.
And I look forward to tomorrow's profile, if it is you post a new one each Friday.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Ah... Don't think they've aired that one... And there's the one I wanna see again, with the Human Ton, Terror, Joseph Stallin, and the female cow robot humanoid.

BTW: Checked out your other VA threads, a lot there to comment one. You mind if it's pooled into a list format? Might be easier to highlight my faves.
And I look forward to tomorrow's profile, if it is you post a new one each Friday.
I don't think I know what a list format is.

And I usually have new lists ready every Monday. I haven't started on my next one yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... Thought they were up on Fridays. Oh well.
Meant just taking what's been posted in the various weekly threads and put it in one big thread, sort of as a recap/one-stop reminder along with the weekly updates.

Just hope the weekend's a good one to you.