TMS Outline:Special Guest Star:Wilmer Valderrama

Pug Lover

Reaction score
OPENNING THEME

OPENNING NUMBER:The Electric Mayhem perform"Light My Fire".

WOLDORF:"That phsycadelic stuff gives me a splitting headache."
STATLER:"Oh boy.It doesn't take much to light your fire.Heheheh"
(Woldorf punches Statler in the mouth.)

BACKSTAGE:frown:Miss Piggy approaches Kermit at his desk.)"Oh Kermie".
"Do you realise how long it's been since our very first show?"
KERMIT:"Why yes.We've been on the air for thirty years now".
MISS PIGGY:"And thirty years ago,was our very first performance together".(puts her arm around Kermit)"You know what that means?"
KERMIT:"Well yes,of course.The 30th anniversary of The Muppet Show".
MISS PIGGY:"Um,uhuh,well that too.
KERMIT:"Piggy what are you getting at?"
MISS PIGGY:"Today is vou and moi's anniversary.So I thought it would be proper for us to do a special number together."
KERMIT"Well,um,that would be nice.But right now I've gotta introduce our guest star Wilmer Valderrama".
MISS PIGGY(gasps)"Wilmer Valderrama.The spanish actor who played the role of Ritchie Valens in the movie La Bamba?"
KERMIT:"No the cuban actor who plays Fez in the TV sitcom That 70s Show".
(Miss Piggy shoves Kermit aside and rushes to her dressing room)

GUEST STAR NUMBER:Wilmer Valderrama performs a disco version of"Sweet Caroline".

(Kermit introduces Fozzie Bear)
FOZZIE"Thank you thank you,and thaaank you".
"What do you call a frightened skindiver?"
STATLER:"Chicken of the sea."(Statler and Woldorf laugh in unison.)
FOZZIE"Hey c,mon you guys.It's my turn in the spotlight."
WOLDORF"X marks the spot".(he and Statler laugh again)
(In a guest appearance,Harvey Kneeslapper walks onto the stage giggling as usual)
HARVEY KNEESLAPPER(to Fozzie):"Say is that your face,or did you swallow a banana?AAAHAHAHA"
FOZZIE"Excuse me fella,but I'm supposed to be telling the jokes here".
HARVEY KNEESLAPPER"Isn't that what you call a hoax?AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA"
(Fozzie leaves stage in humiliation)
HARVEY KNEESLAPPER:"What's a pig's dandruff?Bacon bits.AAAHAHAHAHAAHHAA"
MISS PIGGY(storming onto stage):"Oh yeah.I'll give you bacon bits Kneeslapper.HYYYAH"
(sends Harvey Kneeslapper flying into Statler and Woldorf's theater box)
WOLDORF:"Well what goes up must come down."(he and Statler throw Harvey Kneeslapper off the belcony)

MUPPET LAB:
BUNSUN HONEYDEW:"Doctor Bunsun Honeydew here at Muppet Lab where the future is being made today.With me as always is my lovely assistant Beaker".
BEAKER:"Mahmahmahmahmah"
Bunsun displays a special machine that gives you a new personality.But when their demonstration backfires,the result is Beaker talking in Bunsun's voice.While Bunsun in turn is stuck with going"meemeemeemee".

GUEST STAR NUMBER:Wilmer Valderrama performs spanish calypso song"Lambada".

BACKSTAGE:frown:Miss Piggy visits Wilmer Valderrama in his dressing room.)
After expressing what a huge fan she is of Wilmer,they both agree to do the closing number together.

CLOSING NUMBER:Wilmer Valderrama and Miss Piggy perform"You've Lost That Loving Feeling".Accompanied by Rowlf at the piano and The Electric Mayhem.

GOODNIGHTS:Miss Piggy decides that performing with Wilmer Valderrama was the best anniversary present she's ever had.
KERMIT:frown:in passive agreement)"Well happy anniversary Piggy."
HARVEY KNEESLAPPER:"What do you call an erupting volcano?"
WILMER VALDERRAMA:"A mountain with the hiccups(throws a cream pie in Harvey Kneeslapper's face,receiving laughs and cheers from everyone else,especially Fozzie,and a kiss from Miss Piggy)
KERMIT"We'll see you next time on The Muppet Show".

STATLER:"So what was so special about the seventies?"
WOLDORF:"They made the sixties look like the fifties."

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Don't mind the :frown: smilies.I don't know how or why they got there.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, I thought Bert was making a guest appearance on the show. Lol. I enjoyed that overall. It would have been neat if TMS had lasted long enough to have an episode themed around the 30th anniversary. Maybe they should do something like that instead of 'America's Next Muppet.' I also liked that scene with Harvey, Fozzie and Piggy. It's rare that you see three Frank Oz characters in the same scene. By the way, who is Wilmer Valdarrama? Just out of curiosity.

P

Princeton

Pug Lover said:
Don't mind the :frown: smilies.I don't know how or why they got there.
No worries, I had the same problem with my Louie Armstrong outline. As for how they got there, the Bert smilie is made up of : and (. You combine those two, you get the Bert smilie. :smile: :frown:

P

Princeton

Daffyfan2003 said:
By the way, who is Wilmer Valdarrama? Just out of curiosity.
As was aforementioned, Wilmer played Fez on That 70's Show. But to a teen that has followed celebrity gossip throughout the summer of '05, Wilmer Valderrama is the on-again, off-again boyfriend of Lindsay Lohan. There's actually mention of him in the booklet of Lindsay's first CD. Aparently, her pet name for him is Papi.