New Muppet Exhibit in Washington

muppetperson

Reaction score
It's great that the very first Kermit made from Jim's mom's coat still exists.

zns

Reaction score
How long is the exhibit supposed to last? I'm going to be going to Washington this summer with my family and I hope to see it.

Camellia

Reaction score
super! thanks for posting it. will it be traveling?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Man--I wish Memphis was as cool as some other cities!

aaronmojo

Reaction score
Wow! I'm going up there in a couple months! ZNS, it looks like most of their exhibits stay up for about a year so you should have plenty of time, I would think.

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Wow, what luck! I'm headed to DC tomorrow on a business trip! I was already planning on going to the Smithsonian to see the Muppets they usually have there. And I'm also hoping to head up to the University of Maryland to see the Jim Henson statue.

In addition to the Sam & Friends puppets they will have some Emmet Otter characters and the Jim Henson puppet! Here's the Smithsonian link:

http://americanhistory.si.edu/exhibitions/exhibition.cfm?key=38&exkey=797

-Murray

zns

Reaction score
aaronmojo said:
ZNS, it looks like most of their exhibits stay up for about a year so you should have plenty of time, I would think.
Thanks aaronmojo. I just checked out the website and it says that it runs from May 19 - September 4, so I should have plenty of time to see it. If I get there, I'll definitely be taking my camera and possibly my video camera. :halo: God bless the people at Henson. :smile: