Happy Birthday Ziffel

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
All the very best wishes to you Ziffel and may God grant you many happy returns:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, Ziffel's birthday's not until tomorrow, lol! But here's an early birthday wish to one of my favorite MC members!!! Here, have some hotscakes, and Hooters-veele rootabagers!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. NIce getting happy birthday wishes already on the eve of my birthday. :smile:
Since I've only been at my new job for four months, I didn't request my birthday off so I'll be working it (but just till 2:30). But next year I am definitely going to make sure I'll be off, for it will be the milestone 40th! (But I'm far more happier about this year's bday, actually, because I don't want to leave my youthful 30's! :cry: )

And before submitting this I checked and I see D'Snowth pulled a ziffel on me! What a fitting birthday present! :big_grin: And thanks for the hotscakes and rootabagers. I imagine Lisa's homemade birthday cakes would indeed be hotscakes with whipped cream and candles on em'! I hope Arnold can make it to my party tomorrow (as long as he doesn't PIG out on all the food too much!)

Edit: Ohhhh I guess in Australia it already is St. Patrick's Day, eh Martin?

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks Mike, and not at all. I LOVE the sound of 39. It's next year's sound that will depressing (and yet exciting at the same time. :smile: ).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to one of my favorite people here! I hope you have a great birthday Ziffel!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
HAPPY B-day Ziff my man!no really, have an awsome day you St. Pattys boy you.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Wishes Ziffel.Have a great,fun,peaceful day today.May all of your wishes come true!!:excited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Ziffel!Hope it's a good one.:smile: