The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Ugh, you get a holiday. I wish I had a holiday. This stupid homework is keeping me up. Surprisingly, I frankly do not care about whether Block Grants or Categorical Grants were more dominant in the 1800s. I really, really don't.

You did lose a major celebrity, so I guess you deserve a nice holiday, I suppose.
gee, that work does sound a bit of a bore eh, MBM? Snore pudding with yawn sause. hahahahahahahahahahaha! Um... sorry. :embarrassed:
Yeah, the whole Steve Irwin is very sad. But after every term we get a two-week holiday, YAY! :excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I wish I had those when I was in school.
Why... didn't you have 'em, Ilikemuppets? I did not know that. :frown: that's darn discracful! :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I guess we just don't have that kind of thing in the states Kiki.
yeah. I guess. That's so-totally not fair for you guys, is it?

Kiki

Reaction score
But you do (or in your case ilkemuppets, did) get a break, didn'y you? Hope so! After a semester I'm utterly knackered!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah we never had a two week vacation in high school. We had a week for Christmas and like a couple days for Easter and then summer vacation. Well that was Catholic school anyway.

Kiki

Reaction score
heralde said:
Yeah we never had a two week vacation in high school. We had a week for Christmas and like a couple days for Easter and then summer vacation. Well that was Catholic school anyway.
Oh I go to a VERY catholic school! it's dead religous there!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, it was the same in public school.
No offense Kiki, but I hope you're Catholic. Otherwise it could be a real drag there!