T*K*O - "Counting Flowers on the Wall"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D'Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Episode #: 24
Title: “Counting Flowers on the Wall”
Original Airdate: 21-Jan-2006
Written by: D’Snowth
Created by: MrsPepper
Guest Stars: Beauregard, AnythingMuppet, and UNCREDITED as 3976th President

The sun rose above the city of Utica, as MrsPepper and Vic Romano were arriving at the 3976th ½ T*K*O, entering the parking lot, and leaving their cars.

VIC ROMANO: D’Snowth not back yet?

MRSPEPPER: No, the doctor said it’ll be another week or so before they remove the wraps. Hopefully nothing serious has happened to his vision, its poor enough already, his prescription is so strong I took one peek through his glasses and couldn’t see a thing!

VIC ROMANO: Well, I’m happy to say I’m finally getting the hang of Snowth’s job.

MrsPepper and Vic walked down the sidewalk to the front door. MrsPepper doesn’t allow anyone to enter through her back office door up the stairs of the parking lot. The two entered the building, where Beauregard was fixing a blown fuse.

BEAUREGARD: Hiya bosses! Where’s Snowthy?

MRSPEPPER: (To Vic) We’ve got to stop giving Snowthers these crummy nicknames, I mean I don’t like being referred to MrsP.

BEAUREGARD: Yeah, and Gardy’s no picnic either!

MRSPEPPER: Okay you two, you need to help me carry out all the computers.

VIC ROMANO: Our computers? OUR computers?

MRSPEPPER: Don’t worry, you all’s hard-drives have been saved on these wireless USB networks with your names on it, all you have to do is insert them into the USB outlets on your new computers, and re-install your hard-drives onto them, and believe if I know D’Snowth, he’ll have a fit if he looses all of those pictures…

MRSPEPPER, VIC ROMANO, and BEAUREGARD: (In unison) …of Kathy Greenwood!

VIC ROMANO: Seriously, that kid needs to get a life!

MrsPepper and Beauregard both gave Vic “looks who’s talking” look.

MRSPEPPER: Okay you guys, help me out here, AnythingMuppet should have our new computers delivered very shortly.

Moments later, MrsPepper, Vic, and Beauregard were carrying the last computers out of the building to the parking lot, when the others arrived.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Hey, what’s happening to our computers?

TOGETHERAGAIN: You can’t take our computers away, I haven’t finished any of my new fan fics yet!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Yeah me neither!

MRSPEPPER: No people, AnythingMuppet is going to be delivering us new upgraded pro-standard computers later this morning, all of your hard-drives have been backed-up, so you’ll be able to re-upload them onto your new computers, and you all will be set to go.

VIBS: Well that really uploads our perks. (Beat)

ALL: VIBS!

TOGETHERAGAIN: So what are we going to do until our new computers get here?

MRSPEPPER: Oh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that, hopefully he’ll have them delivered by the time breakfast’s over.

Two hours later in the cafeteria…

VIC ROMANO: By the time breakfast’s over, eh?

MRSPEPPER: Maybe AnythingMuppet’s caught up with other orders, I’m sure he’ll be here shortly.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: What now? We have no threads to kill, no fan fics to write, to e-mails to read no one to talk to on IM.

MRSPEPPER: I believe D’Snowth’s got some board games hidden in one of his file drawers, I’ll be right back.

VIBS: There’s a reason why they call them board games you know, because you only play them when you’re bored! (Beat)

ALLS: VIBS!

MRSPEPPER: Vibs, you have my permission to read every joke-book you’ve got.

VIBS: Awesome-ish!

Commercial Break.

Two more hours later, in the cafeteria…

VIC ROMANO: (Playing chess) Who’s move is it now?

BEAUREGARD: I don’t know, I stopped paying attention.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: My kingdom for a computer to write more fanfics.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Tell me about it!

Meanwhile, in MrsPepper’s office…

MRSPEPPER: (On the phone) …well sir, it’s been four hours now, and AnythingMuppet has yet to show up, are you SURE he left then? Well okay, hopefully he’ll show up eventually. (Hangs up)

Meanwhile at the 3976th…

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Well if you didn’t order these upgraded pro-standard computers, who did?

3976 PRESIDENT: (Looks at order form) You twerp! This isn’t for the 3976th! This is for that crappy fraud branch the 3976th AND A HALF!!!

ANYTHINGMUPPET: (Looks at order form) So it is. Well, that’s certainly one on me!

3976 PRESIDENT: Now get outta my site budinsky! (Slams door)

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Big Frank!

Meanwhile, back at the 3976th ½, everyone was in the lounge watching TV, or at least trying to…

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Is there anything good on?

VIC ROMANO: (Looking at the TV Guide) Well we only have three channels, so that leaves us with only three options: 1. The Oprah Winfrey Show, 2. The Dr. Phil Show, or 3. The Maury Show.

TOGETHERAGAIN: So what’s it going to be?

VIBS: How about “The Vibs Show”? (Beat)

ALL: VIBS!!!

VIC ROMANO: How about The Moppet Family?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Or the dorms?

VIC ROMANO: Or even the Weather Channel! But we have no cable! What DVD’s do we have?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: A Celebration of Me Grover, Plaza Sesamo: Vamos a Cantar, The Muppet Show: Season One, or T*K*O: Season 1.

VIC ROMANO: What?!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Just joking!

VIBS: PRAWN!!!

ALL: VIBS!!!

VIBS: GUYS!!!

Everyone then started fighting, when MrsPepper stormed into the lounge.

MRSPEPPER: SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!

That frightened them.

MRSPEPPER: Why don’t you all just go home or something?!

With that everyone raced out of the building.

MRSPEPPER: And where do you think you’re going Beau?

BEAUREGARD: But you just said…

MRSPEPPER: You need to clean up this mess! That’s what you’re paid for!

BEAUREGARD: Crab!

MRSPEPPER: You’re fired!

BEAUREGARD: YIPEE!!!

With that, Beauregard dashed out the door, skipping as he went.

MRSPEPPER: Why couldn’t I have been put in charge of the local YWCA? (Starts straightening up the lounge) Boy, D’Snowth’s lucky he missed out on this!

Seconds later, Vic peered through the front door.

VIC ROMANO: Hey MrsPepper, since you fired Beau and all, does that mean you want me to fill out some discharge papers?

MRSPEPPER: I was being sarcastic!

VIC ROMANO: I don’t think he’ll be pleased to hear that.

MRSPEPPER: Vic, none of us are pleased period. Where the heck is AnythingMuppet?!

Commercial Break.

The sun was going down, and it was almost closing time for the 3976th ½, though it really didn’t matter, everyone went home hours ago anyway. Well everyone, that is, except MrsPepper, who was sitting in her quiet office, about to finally leave the building, when she heard a truck pull up in the parking lot. MrsPepper looked out her blinds to the parking lot to see AnythingMuppet get out of his truck, and walk towards the front door.

MRSPEPPER: (Sighs) It’s about time he showed up!

Minutes later, there was a knock at the door, so MrsPepper answered it.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Oh, hi there MrsPepper, sorry for the inconvenience, but I accidentally delivered the computers to the wrong T*K*O outfit.

MRSPEPPER: So that means we’re computer less?

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Of course not, I’ve got them in the truck, they’re ready for use.

MRSPEPPER: They are?

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Yeah, so you ready for me to bring them in?

MRSPEPPER: Is that a trick question?!

ANYTHINGMUPPET: (Nervous) Uh, yeah, okay, I’ll just go bring them in, okay?

MRSPEPPER: Fine!

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Okay, I’ll go get them.

MRSPEPPER: And while you’re at it, you can also hook them up to everyone’s office. After that you can hook everyone up to the internet, and then you can take these wireless USB networks, and re-install everyone’s hard-drive to their proper computers, and then after that, you can clean up the mess in the lounge and cafeteria, followed closely by… (Fade out)

THE END

Dedicated to the memory of: Larry Linville​

theprawncracker

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH SNOWTHERGEIST!! BEST EVER!!!

Oh this was amazing! So many great lines!! But this is by far the best IMHO,

THEPRAWNCRACKER: My kingdom for a computer to write more fanfics.
Oh it's so great!! I cannot wait for next weeks!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
OH MY GOSH SNOWTHERGEIST!! BEST EVER!!!
Told ya so! See? You can have a great episode of T*K*O without me being involved in the story!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I loved the whole Gardy fired bit! And the nicknames. And the DVD's.I loved all of it!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have the feeling Nick will like this episode for more than one reason...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I. Absolutely. ADORE THIS EPISODE! SO AWESOME! AND FUNNY! AND- Oh my gosh it's spectacular!!!!!!!! I love it! I love everything that everybody else has mentioned and probably some other stuff that I'm forgetting and YAY!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Allo, Allo! Howdy! I have arrive-ed! Yes, this was a good episode! Lots of me! And no you Snowthy, haha..ha. J/K :smile: For once I get more than one line! hahah J.K! This episode goes more into detail about Anythingmuppet! But not really about my personal self because I have more of a backbone unlike my alias! And that guy was a big Frank Burns! I'd knock him out in real life or at least contemplate doing so! Good one Snowthjeebler! ( Have you noticed about every sentence here has a ! after it?)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup, that 3976th President actually was based on Frank Burns.

I'm so happy right now! I mean, I felt personally that this was the best episode ever, but from the way everyone here is talking, it must be better than I anticipated!

F

furryredmonster

kool Snowth. Sorry, I don't have much to say... like usual.