T*K*O - "The Blizzard"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Episode #: 22
Title: “The Blizzard”
Original Airdate: 07-Jan-2006
Written By: Alex Hawley, Maria Astadjova, Jeremy O’Neil, D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest star: Beauregard

It was a cold snowy morning at the 3976th ½, as the thread killers were hanging around in the cafeteria drinking hot cocoa. D’Snowth was checking his desktop weather, then made the current report on the P.A.

D’SNOWTH: (Over PA) Attention all personnel, here is your current weather conditions from The Weather Channel’s Desktop Weather…light dustings of snow early, turning to sunny skies for the afternoon….and here’s the current list of school closures….no closures to announce!!!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Dang! Why don’t weathermen ever say the right thing!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah, I was hoping school would be cancelled, I forgot to finish my history report last night!

VIC ROMANO: Wow, I’m the only one who doesn’t have anything to complain about! (Chuckles)

MrsPepper then arrived to the 3976th ½ late due to the slick snowy roads. She then heard the murmuring from the cafeteria, and decided to stop by for some hot cocoa herself.

MRSPEPPER: Sorry I’m late everyone, the traffic was terrible! Well, after this cup, let’s get to work.

Suddenly the power cut off and Beauregard ran in.

BEAUREGARD: Bad news! The storm’s getting worse, and the building lost electricity!

D’Snowth then rushed in.

D’SNOWTH: MrsPepper, I just received a buzz from Number One of the 001st, he’s ordering all T*K*O outfits to close for the rest of the day.

Everyone then started cheering. As they were leaving for the day, ThePrawnCracker, TogetherAgain and Vic Romano paused in the parking lot to have a brief snow ball fight. MrsPepper and D’Snowth then exited through her back office. Once they were halfway down the staircase, Beauregard chased after them.

BEAUREGARD: Hey! You two can’t leave!!!

MRSPEPPER: I must go, or I’ll never be able to map out the preferred thread killing course for the rest of the season!

D’SNOWTH: And I’m hungry!

BEAUREGARD: (Rushing down the stairs) Look, you’ve got to help me drain out the pipes, if they freeze over, the 3976th ½ could be shut down for weeks!

MRSPEPPER: (Startled) You’re absolutely right Beauregard, we must’ve let that happen! A few weeks is a few weeks too many for these clowns to skive off their duties!

With that, MrsPepper and Beauregard rushed back into the building, slowly followed by a disappointed D’Snowth. Moments later, D’Snowth was listening to the radio for the current weather conditions, read MrsPepper’s new memo, and made another PA announcement.

D’SNOWTH: (Over PA) Attention all personnel, here’s the current weather conditions; temperatures are expect to drop 13 degrees within the next hour, the snow storm is now a full-scale blizzard, and this just in from MrsPepper, it’s too late for you all to go home, so you all will be spending the night here. That is all.

Meanwhile, out in the parking lot.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Great! Now what are we supposed to do tonight, the powers out, we can’t use the computers…

VIC ROMANO: And I’ve still got tons of work to do! I’m backed-up till March!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh well it could be worse, Vibs could be entertaining tonight…

VIBS: I heard that!

Meanwhile in the supply room, MrsPepper and D’Snowth were helping Beauregard drain all of the pipes.

D’SNOWTH: I can’t believe we have to stay here all night! I’m still hungry!

BEAUREGARD: Ah don’t worry Snowthy! I’ve still gotta healthy supply of Custodian’s Surprise left-over!

D’Snowth then turned to MrsPepper, and the two made faces.

The snow started to fall harder. It was snowing so hard in fact, everything just looked like a white void outside. The snow then turned to freezing rain, and everything instantly froze outside. Cars slipped on the street and crashed into each other. Steel towers started to collapse, and the whole town was without power, as electricity flickered and exploded out. Inside the cafeteria of the 3976th ½, everyone was huddled together at a table, trying to get a radio signal.

WEATHER REPORTER: (Staticy) …Power’s out across most of the tri-county area, people are flooding the grocery stores as food and water supplies are starting to dwind…….as for your current weather, the temperatures are now in the low…………(Radio cuts off)

MRSPEPPER: Low what? Low what? (Sighs) D’Snowth, try to find us another radio. (Turns to the kitchen) Beau, why your “Custodian Surprise”, when we’ve got all sorts of other food in the freezer?

BEAUREGARD: Because this is the only stuff I know how to cook! Besides, all that other junk is frozen solid! It takes me ma-bell three days just thaw out ONE steak.

Moments later, MrsPepper and D’Snowth finished lighting all the candles. The others were bored, and didn’t know how to amuse themselves.

VIBS: Why don’t we get D’Snowth to do his impressions again?

VIC ROMANO: Please, he does the same people each time!

BEAUREGARD: (Hands out dinner) Okay you palette less sheep, soup’s on!

Beauregard then handed everyone a plate of chicken gravy, or as he called “Custodian’s Surprise”.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I thought soup came in bowls.

MRSPEPPER: That’s enough out of you all!

Commercial Break.

Meanwhile, D’Snowth was in his office, supposed be looking for another radio, but instead, was cowering under his desk, holding his Rocky. Vic Romano then entered his office, looking for him with a flashlight.

VIC ROMANO: Alright Snowthy, where are you?

D’SNOWTH: (Squeaky voice) I’m not sure!

Vic then shone his flashlight under the desk to find D’Snowth lying there with Rocky.

VIC ROMANO: Where’s that radio MrsPepper wanted?

VIC ROMANO: What are you doing under there?

VIC ROMANO: Are you afraid?

VIC ROMANO: (Getting annoyed) Is it true that Kathy Greenwood has implants?

VIC ROMANO: Well, then what ARE you sure of?!

D’SNOWTH: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………I’m not sure!

Vic then just grabbed another radio off D’Snowth’s desk, and left his office. Meanwhile, back in the cafeteria.

MRSPEPPER: Okay, we’ve got our new radio! But where’s D’Snowth?

VIC ROMANO: He’s not sure.

MRSPEPPER: What’s that supposed to mean?

VIC ROMANO: Trust me, you don’t want to know.

As the night went on, the snow and rain fell harder and harder. The snow had now piled up so high, half of the doors were blocked. It was official, they were snowed in. It was now going on 1:30AM, everyone fell asleep in the cafeteria, as the final candle blew out, D’Snowth was asleep under his desk, and the radio kept buzzing with static. Suddenly the rain started to slack off, and the snow showers quickly dwindled to flurries. After another few minutes, lights started to flicker all over town. Within seconds the power coming back on throughout parts of town, and the 3976th ½. As everyone started to wake up from sudden flash of lights, MrsPepper sleepily tried to pick up another radio signal when…

WEATHER REPORT: …the storm is going to end soon. If your power is still out, then keep watching channel 6, and we’ll tell you when it’ll be back on.

MRSPEPPER: (Yawning) Alright, everyone, time to dig out. I’ll go wake D’Snowth.

Everyone else started to rub eyes, yawn, and stretch, as Beauregard got several shovels out of the closet. MrsPepper walked into D’Snowth’s office to find his asleep under his desk with Rocky.

MRSPEPPER: (Faking) You want to see me do the goat dance again?

D’SNOWTH: (Talking in his sleep) …yeh…

MRSPEPPER: (Still faking) You want to see me dance the flamenco again?

D’SNOWTH: (Still talking in his sleep) …yeh…

MRSPEPPER: (Still faking) Shall I sing a hoedown while I’m at it?

D’SNOWTH: (Still talking in his sleep) …uh-huh…

MRSPEPPER: (Gets serious, and slaps his head) Then wake up and help us dig out or you’re fired!

D’Snowth then yawned, and started to get up, but banged his hand under his desk, and was out cold again.

MRSPEPPER: (Sighs) Why wasn’t I put in charge of the local YWCA?

MrsPepper then walked out of D’Snowth’s office, and turned out the lights. Meanwhile, everyone was heading for the front door with shovels.

BEAUREGARD: Okay, were ready.

MRSPEPPER: Good, we’ll start in the parking lot first, that way we can get the biggest job behind us.

Everyone started for the parking lot, as they noticed other people from other buildings coming out shovel their walks as well. Snow plows then made their way down the streets, as electricians were working on power poles through out the city. The thread killers all pitched in the shovel out their parking lot, and the front door. By the time they were finally finished, it was going 4:30 in the morning. As they began to breath sighs on content, MrsPepper undid her scarf to make an announcement.

MRSPEPPER: Okay, everyone, let’s put the shovels up, and meet in the conference room shortly after.

And everyone did just that.

Commercial Break.

Later in the conference room, MrsPepper was giving of all things a conference.

MRSPEPPER: Alright, okay, I understand how some of you may be feeling…

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Interrupting) No MrsPepper, I’m sorry, but I don’t think you do.

MRSPEPPER: Believe me, I do, I was stuck with you all last night as well! Now listen to what I have to say. I apologize for your inconviences last night, so as an added bonus, I’m giving you all the rest of the week off!

That perked everyone up.

VIC ROMANO: Hey, that’s great!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: You’re telling me! I’ve only been here for a week, and I’ve already gotten my first vacation!

MRSPEPPER: Well, you all are dismissed until Monday. You too Beau.

BEAUREGARD: Oh? Well thank you very much MrsPepper. I really appreciate that.

MRSPEPPER: You’re welcome, really. So what are you all waiting for? Get lost!

With that, everyone got up from their seats, and went to their offices to gather belongings to go home.

TOGHETHERAGAIN: Oh, I can’t wait to see my bed again!

VIBS: Me neither! Nice warm covers, with the heater turned up!

TOGETHERAGAIN: If I could, I’d sleep till noon!

VIC ROMANO: I’ll go you all one better, I’m going to sleep till 2:00 in the afternoon!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: And I’m not even going to get out of bed till Monday!

VIC ROMANO: Wanna bet?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Two cups of hot cocoa next meeting.

VIC ROMANO: You’re on!

With that, everyone headed out the door. Moments later, MrsPepper was exiting her office, when she noticed D’Snowth was still unconscious under his desk. She then walked over, and started digging through her pocket.

MRSPEPPER: Oh Snowthers… (Places keys in his hand) Don’t forget to lock up when you decide to leave.

THE END​

F

furryredmonster

Yay! I think I am first. Another good story/episdoe what ever you want to call it

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Very awesome!! I loved my line about only being here one week and getting my first vacation, very awesome!! :smile: Can't wait to see more!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Can't wait to see more!!
I just now finished the best one yet IMHO (Nick would think so too, as he's in that one). It'll be posted on January 21, and I'm not in it! :excited:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Nice ep buddy! It was good :smile:

Ooh! I'm in another ep! Hooray! *tackles Snowth affectionately*

*reads last part of Snowths post*

Wait, you're not in it? YOU? hmmmgee..

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh man what a great episode! HAHAHA! I forgot to finish my history report?!? HAHAHA!...Haha... ha... OH, SHOOT! I've got an english paper to write!!!!!! <runs off>

F

furryredmonster

Where will you be?? Hmm... if anythingmu-- I got it!! I bet anythingmuppet will try to replace you!!! Or not... :frown: I have no clue but I am sure it will be a good ep.\

Or... or... you got locked in your office asleep!! Or... ummm..... idk