T*K*O - "The Big Switch"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, ThePrawnCracker, D'Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Episode #: 21
Title: “The Big Switch”
Original Airdate: 31-Dec-2005
Written by: MrsPepper, D’Snowth
Created by: MrsPepper
Guest Stars: AnythingMuppet

Another typical day, and another typical opening to another not-so typical episode of T*K*O! Vic Romano started his day out as normal, passing out the daily report files to all the thread killers.

VIC ROMANO: (Entering That Announcer’s office) Hey TA, here’s your files.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m not TA, I’m ThePrawnCracker!

VIC ROMANO: (Confused) Oh? Then what are you doing in That Announcer’s office?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m not, I’m in MY office.

VIC ROMANO: YOUR office? What do you mean by that?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: I’m your new thread killer! I was transferred here from the 001st.

Vic then stormed into D’Snowth’s office.

VIC ROMANO: D’SNOWTH!!!

D’SNOWTH: (Irritated) You realize this is the third time you’ve barged into my office this season, don’t you?

VIC ROMANO: Never mind that! Who’s this prawn cracker guy, and what happened to That Announcer?!

D’SNOWTH: (Looking through files) Let’s see here…ah yes, That Announcer’s activity has past the expectations of the 3976th ½, so he was transferred to the 001st, in exchange for one of their (Clears throat) not-so-great thread killers, ThePrawnCracker.

VIC ROMANO: That dirty rotten Al Franken-lovin Canadian! He didn’t even say goodbye, or leave a note or anything?!

D’SNOWTH: He DID want me to tell you to keep up your little Link Hogthrob bit.

VIC ROMANO: Well that does it, I’m talking to MrsPepper about this!

Vic then burst into MrsPepper’s office. MrsPepper was on the phone with That Announcer.

MRSPEPPER: (Laughs) Yeah, well, it’s been a pleasure working with you TA! Uh-huh… yeah, we’ll miss you around here! Will do… bye! (Hangs up and turns around) Vic Romano, what’s with you barging into everyone’s office this season?!

VIC ROMANO: Is this true?

MRSPEPPER: Of course not, this is just a made-up-story

VIC ROMANO: No, no, no! I mean about That Announcer! Is it true?

MRSPEPPER: Oh yes, he’s now chief thread killer at the 001st.

VIC ROMANO: I can’t believe this! He goes off for a two-week’s vacation, and comes back to not come back to come back!

MRSPEPPER: Well you know, That Announcer wouldn’t have been the thread killer he is without your guidance.

VIC ROMANO: (Sighs) Yeah, but gee, that little fink didn’t bother to leave a note, or say goodbye, or anything!

MRSPEPPER: When I was just on the phone with him, he did say for you to keep up your Link Hogthrob bit. And don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll be able to train ThePrawnCracker to be a great new addition to our little 3976th ½ family.

VIC ROMANO: Yeah you’re right, I guess I better start training him. (Starts to exit, but turns back around) I thought I was the recruiter.

MRSPEPPER: You ARE Vic, but you weren’t available when we needed a new thread killer right away.

So moments later, Vic was in ThePrawnCracker’s office, help him kill a thread.

VIC ROMANO: (Points to screen) Okay, so you just kill that thread by replying with a stupid remark.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: A stupid remark?

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, just post some sort of off-topic reply.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: That’s all?

VIC ROMANO: That’s all.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Wow, I like this place a lot better! Over at the 001st, when we killed threads, we had to post off-topic, insult one of the users, abuse the use of smileys, start another thread with the exact same topic, and post at least one sentence in a foreign language.

VIC ROMANO: Wow, you did all that on a daily basis? (To himself) Poor That Announcer.

Commercial Break.

Later that afternoon, during lunchtime, Vic Romano was introducing ThePrawnCracker to the 3976th ½’s “interesting” cuisine. Meanwhile, in the CEO’s lounge…

MRSPEPPER: Well, well, well, Vic tells me that ThePrawnCracker is coming along quite well.

D’SNOWTH: (Picking at his food) Hmm.

MRSPEPPER: What’s wrong? Oh wait don’t tell me, let me guess: you got into another fight someone who said they hate Kathy Greenwood, didn’t you?

D’SNOWTH: No, it’s just… this place isn’t going to be the same without That Announcer around.

MRSPEPPER: Good Lord, let’s not go into that again! Now we just got TogetherAgain on friendly terms with Vibs, and I don’t want to see any trouble between you and ThePrawnCracker, got it?

D’SNOWTH: I think so.

MRSPEPPER: I hope so!

Moments later, back in ThePrawnCracker’s office…

VIC ROMANO: You’re doing a great job there, Prawnie!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well thank you very much!

VIC ROMANO: So tell me what it’s like over at the 001st?

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Boy, it’s tough over there! We have over 900,000.5 cubicles, on 10 floors! The higher rank you are, the higher floor you get to work on! The ranks were custodian, intern, Junior Thread Killer, Union Thread Killer, Full-Fledged Thread Killer, Senior Thread Killer, Vice Thread Killer, Chief Thread Killer, Secretary, C.F.O, and C.E.O. We all have to wear these uniforms: the men wear dark blue shirts with black denim pants, and matching hats. The women wear light blue tops that are one size too small, and navy mini-skirts. Oh, and lunch is served in prison-style, just get your food and shut up!

VIC ROMANO: (Dumbfounded) Oh, poor, POOR, POOOOOOOOOOR That Announcer!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Who the heck is that announcer?

VIC ROMANO: No, That Announcer. He’s the fellah you’re replacing. He was our vice thread killer.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: No, he’s replace me then. Number One said I was the lousiest thread killer in his unit! Well, to heck with him!

VIC ROMANO: (Gasps) How DARE you say that about Number One!!!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Eh.

VIC ROMANO: Boy. (Wipes forehead) Well, if you need any help, you come to me, my office is right next to yours. Or, you can also see D’Snowth, his office is by the front doors.

Meanwhile, in D’Snowth’s office…

D’SNOWTH: (On the phone) Yeah? Well, how’s the 001st? Uh-huh? Wow! I bet those uniforms are killing you, huh? Oh okay. Well, it’s been nice working’ with you! I’ll miss seeing you around the Rio Grande. Alright, good bye! (Hangs up)

Suddenly, TogetherAgain ran into D’Snowth’s office.

TOGETHERAGAIN: D’Snowth, Vic and ThePrawnCracker need your help!

D’SNOWTH: What’s wrong?

TOGETHERAGAIN: ThePrawnCracker’s computer just crashed, and they don’t know what to do.

D’SNOWTH: I’d better get a hold of AnythingMuppet! He’s a wiz at these things!

So moments later, AnythingMuppet was finishing up with ThePrawnCracker’s computer.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: Okay, you see the problem is, TA had so many files, documents, and programs downloaded on the hard drive, it was a toll on the computer. By deleting said files, the computer can now perform more efficiently.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Wow. Thanks guys, I almost thought I was in trouble.

VIC ROMANO: You can’t get in trouble for a crashed computer.

ANYTHINGMUPPET: That’s right, the ones in trouble at the time are the people who put up those programs for download! Well, gotta run, give my regards to TA!

So the thread killers saw AnythingMuppet off.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Well thanks a bunch! I wouldn’t want to fall behind on my thread killings!

VIC ROMANO: Well, you’ll have to wrap it up, it’s almost time for our nightly progress reports!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Progress reports?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah, we all meet in the conference room, and give a report to Vic about the threads you killed, and how you killed them.

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Oh? Oh, okay.

VIC ROMANO: Well, let’s wrap it up people!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yes sir!

Commercial Break.

Later that night, everyone was leaving their offices, and heading home. Vic stopped ThePrawnCracker on the way out.

VIC ROMANO: PrawnCracker, you did a GREAT job today!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Thank you very much sir.

VIC ROMANO: There’s no doubt you’ll make a fine Vice Thread Killer here!

THEPRAWNCRACKER: Thank you very much sir, I can tell I’m going to like it a lot better here than the 001st.

Before Vic left the building, D’Snowth stepped out of his office to stop him.

D’SNOWTH: Hey Vic? MrsPepper wants to see you.

VIC ROMANO: What for?

D’SNOWTH: I don’t know, whatever it is, she says it’s important.

VIC ROMANO: Oh?

With that, Vic walked through D’Snowth’s office to enter MrsPepper’s office.

VIC ROMANO: You wanted to see me boss?

MRSPEPPER: Ah yes Vic, you have a phone call.

VIC ROMANO: Oh yeah? From whom?

MRSPEPPER: An old friend of yours.

So Vic picked up the phone.

VIC ROMANO: Hello? Hey TA! How’s it going? Uh-huh? Yeah, he’s good guy, really doing a good job. Yeah. How’s the 001st? You’re kidding?! Wow… (Fade out)

THE END​

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooooh! I loved this episode!!! Vic shined in it, and Mrs P and Snowthy! The link Hogthrob deal cracked me up each time!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
THEPRAWNCRACKER: Wow, I like this place a lot better! Over at the 001st, when we killed threads, we had to post off-topic, insult one of the users, abuse the use of smileys, start another thread with the exact same topic, and post at least one sentence in a foreign language.
That part cracked me up Snowth! Great ep.! And thanks for including me in the show!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great one Snowthy! Made me remember how much I miss TA>

G-MAN

Reaction score
Oh man, that was wonderful, I liked the bit about Vic "barging into everybody's offices this season", and the whole Link Hogthrob bit as well, and the rules at the 001st cracked me up as well, Keep up the good work Snowthy.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, alot of excellent moments in this one, Snowthy. Very sentimental, too. I love how although TA wasn't actually in it, the episode is about him and he makes a big impression. Sort of like MC regularily.
The characters were all really good in this one, like Beau said. Just great. :smile:

Snowthers said:
I've done a few of these... **coughs**

Snowthers again! said:
THEPRAWNCRACKER: Boy, it’s tough over there! We have over 900,000.5 cubicles, on 10 floors! The higher rank you are, the higher floor you get to work on! The ranks were custodian, intern, Junior Thread Killer, Union Thread Killer, Full-Fledged Thread Killer, Senior Thread Killer, Vice Thread Killer, Chief Thread Killer, Secretary, C.F.O, and C.E.O. We all have to wear these uniforms: the men wear dark blue shirts with black denim pants, and matching hats. The women wear light blue tops that are one size too small, and navy mini-skirts. Oh, and lunch is served in prison-style, just get your food and shut up!
I laughed SO hard at that part! Nice little touch.

Prawnie said:
And thanks for including me in the show!!
We wouldn't have it any other way. Welcome aboard, mate.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You should be. Oh, and about that line,
snowthy said:
The women wear light blue tops that are one size too small, and navy mini-skirts.
It's a good thing that's not our branch because I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like THAT to work!