D'Snowth Reviews Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A little late? I know, but I just saw the entire movie for the first time, so here it is. I have to say, this has got to be the most hilarious movie I have ever seen! It certainly is the most adult humor and innuendos I've ever seen before, as some of those same jokes get bleeped out on Whose Line. I never realized how short Ben Stiller was. Anyhoo, I give this movie 10 stars!

F

furryredmonster

Are you serious? I hated that movie!! I thought it was the most stupidest movie ever... lol

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I actually just saw this movie myself not too long ago. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I did find it to be pretty funny!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Are you serious? I hated that movie!! I thought it was the most stupidest movie ever... lol
I guess that's because I have a more warped sense of humor than you!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
"If you can dodge a wrench, you cab dodge a ball!"

Truly a funny movie and one that came along at a time when I thought no funny movies had come out in a long time. I think Dodgeball is one of my top ten favorite funny movies and the second funniest movie of 2004 (Anchorman being the first).

But yes; a little late might be a bit of an understatement there Snowth-o-rama boy. :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
"If you can doge traffic, you can dodge a ball."

Man, that was one halarious movie.

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just remember the Fives D's of Dodgeball: Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive,........and Dodge!

Say, is there any relations between Patches O'Houlihan, and Margaret Houlihan?