T*K*O - "The Legend of Creepy Hollow"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, That Announcer, D'Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Episode #: 18
Title: “The Legend of Creepy Hollow”
Original Airdate: 10-Dec-2005
Written by: Beauregard, D’Snowth
Created by: MrsPepper
Guest Stars: Beauregard

It was mid afternoon at the 3976th ½, the date was October 31, 2005. The date that the thread killers were looking forward to, for that was the date the annual Halloween party. MrsPepper was discussing the event with D’Snowth in her office.

MRSPEPPER: …So we’ll start off with some refreshments. A little punch and Halloween cookies, some candies like mini Reese’s, Hershey’s kisses, some little miniature Snickers, Milky Ways, and Butterfingers.

D’SNOWTH: YUM!

MRSPEPPER: After that, we’ll have a marathon of various Halloween specials: It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown of course you’ll be bringing.

D’SNOWTH: It’s not the un-cut version though.

MRSPEPPER: Oh that’s okay, we’ll have so many other Halloween specials to watch as well. Then to finish, we’ll have a costume ball!

D’SNOWTH: What will you be going as?

MRSPEPPER: Now THAT’S a secret!

D’SNOWTH: Oh.

But MrsPepper and D’Snowth weren’t the only ones thinking about the Halloween party, meanwhile, down the hallway…

VIBS: Oh boy, I’ve never celebrated Halloween before, this’ll be my first Halloween ever-ish! I wonder what costume I should wear…

TOGETHERAGAIN: I know what you mean, I haven’t dressed-up for Halloween in years! I’m trying to decide between a rubber ducky, or a horse.

VIBS: Ooh, that’s a great idea! I think I’ll go as a rubber ducky!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Okay, then I’ll go as a horse!

Further down the hallway…

VIC ROMANO: A DVD?

THAT ANNOUNCER: Nope.

VIC ROMANO: A glass of iced tea?

THAT ANNOUNCER: Uh-uh.

VIC ROMANO: I give up! What are you going as for the Halloween party?!

THAT ANNOUNCER: It’s so obvious! Sam the Eagle!

VIC ROMANO: (Slaps head) Duh! Why didn’t I see this before?!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Well, what are YOU going as?

VIC ROMANO: Napoleon Dynamite!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Aren’t you a little old to be a listless and alienated teenager?

VIC ROMANO: (Sarcastically) Ha, ha, ha!

Later that afternoon, everyone was dismissed early so they could prepare themselves for the party. Beauregard was the last one to leave, but was stopped by MrsPepper.

MRSPEPPER: Hey Beau, you never did say whether you were coming to the party tonight.

BEAUREGARD: Oh, ugh, I have a previous engagement I can’t afford to drop tonight. Thanks for the invite though.

Commercial Break

Early that evening, everyone was returning to the 3976th ½, all in their Halloween costumes, all but D’Snowth, who was going out as himself. He walked into the lounge, where everyone was to meet. By this time, the entire building was decorated with jack-o-lanterns, orange and purple lights, fake spider webs, and other Halloween decorations. As D’Snowth entered the lounge, he bumped into what looked like Carmen Sandiego.

D’SNOWTH: Hey, I finally know the answer to the question!

MRSPEPPER: What question?

D’SNOWTH: Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I know the answer now! She’s right here!

MRSPEPPER: D’Snowth, it’s me, MrsPepper! And, you’re IN uniform! Why aren’t you in your costume?

D’SNOWTH: I AM. I’m going as myself! That way, it’ll be hard for the others to guess what I am!

Seconds later, Vic and That Announcer entered as Napoleon Dynamite, and Sam the Eagle.

VIC ROMANO: Hey D’Snowth, I can tell what you’re going as!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yeah, a pig fat pig!

D’SNOWTH: Hey, who asked you?

As D’Snowth and That Announcer continued fighting, Vibs and TogetherAgain entered as a rubber ducky, and a horse. TogetherAgain keep squeezing Vibs.

VIBS: Will you just cut it out?!

TOGETHERAGAIN: I can’t help it, you look so cute, and besides, (Starts singing) When I squeeze you, you make noise/Rubber Ducky, you’re my very best friend it’s true!

And so a short time later, everyone met in the heavily decorated cafeteria for punch and candy, except D’Snowth was forced to drink milk.

D’SNOWTH: Why can’t I have any punch?

MRSPEPPER: Because D’Snowth, for some strange, cartoony reason, you get drunk on punch.

VIC ROMANO: You’re unrealistic though.

THAT ANNOUNCER: What are you talking about?!

VIC ROMANO: A Canadian going out as an American eagle?

THAT ANNOUNCER: So? This branch is run by a Canadian, D’Snowth has a crush on a Canadian, some of the world’s top athletes are Canadians, you got a problem with Canadians?

VIC ROMANO: Never mind, never mind!

With that, MrsPepper stood up on a table, next to a television set.

MRSPEPPER: Okay everyone, may have your attention please?

Everyone then started singing “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego”.

MRSPEPPER: Alright everyone, settle down. Please take your seats, as the Halloween specials are about to begin! First on our agenda is “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”! D’Snowth, would you get the lights?

Before D’Snowth could do anything, the electricity in the entire building was cut. Everyone but Vibs started to panic. They screamed, ran around in circles, poured punch in their pants, running into tables, slipping on banana peels, crying for their Rockys…

MRSPEPPER: (Screaming) Enough already!!! Look, let’s remain calm, and quietly find our way to the door, where we can meet into the lounge where we have all the street lights, and we’ll call Beau to check the fuse box.

But as soon as everyone turned towards the faint light from the street lights shining in the hallway, the doors slammed shut and locked, and suddenly…

DEEP VOICE: (Over PA system) Now, now, no one’s going anywhere.

MRSPEPPER: Who are you?!

DEEP VOICE: I’m Mystical, Dis-embodied Voice. You can call me…King Agrippa.

Once again, everyone started to panic and scream, all except Vibs.

VIBS: MrsPepper, there’s nothing to worry about, King Agrippa is…

MRSPEPPER: (Interrupting) Is a threat to us all! Don’t worry everyone, D’Snowth will protect us!

D’SNOWTH: Me?!

KING AGRIPPA: (Over PA system) Ah, the lovely D’Snowth, here to protect you all.

D’SNOWTH: (Shocked) He called me “lovely”! He…is…LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS! Let’s get ‘em!

With that the thread killers grabbed a table, and started to bust down the door. After three minutes, the succeeded, only to discover the doors had been unlocked, the power switched back on, and the sprinkler system activated. By this time, everyone was really freaking out, all but Vibs, who casually walked down the hallway, and into D’Snowth’s office, where she discovered a “ghost of Christmas future” typed creature on the PA system. It was “King Agrippa”.

KING AGRIPPA: Ah, the beautiful Vibs, I presume.

VIBS: Correct as usual…

KING AGRIPPA: (Interrupting) All in the spirit of fun Vibsy, of course I sent the best for last…(On the PA) Attention all personnel, Happy Halloween!

Suddenly, the king pressed a red button on a remote control, and the thread killers were met with glowing bats, ghosts, and skeletons falling from the ceiling. Moments later, after all everyone fixed and dried themselves up, MrsPepper stormed into D’Snowth’s office, to get to her office, to find Vibs with King Agrippa.

MRSPEPPER: (About to explode) VIBS!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS!

The other thread killers then rushed into the office.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Vibs, how could you?!

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yeah, this is possibly the dirtiest joke you’ve ever pulled!

MRSPEPPER: Alright Vibs, you better started explaining, NOW!

KING AGRIPPA: Really MrsPepper, Vibs had nothing to do with…

MRSPEPPER: (Interrupting) Wait a minute…how do you know our names?! (To Vibs) What is going on here Vibs? Who is this King Agrippa?!

VIBS: That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you, I had no part of this,
HOWEVER, I do know who this King Agrippa really is!

ALL: Who?!

MRSPEPPER: (Folding arms) Start revealing!

VIBS: King Agrippa is none other than…(Removes his “face”) our friendly neighborhood…Beauregard.

D’SNOWTH: (Enraged) You sir, called me “Lovely”!!!

MRSPEPPER: (Calmly) That’ll be all D’Snowth, just get the discharge papers.

Commercial Break

Later that evening, Vic Romano, That Announcer, TogetherAgain, and Vibs were all conversing out in the lounge. Meanwhile in MrsPepper’s office…

BEAUREGARD: …So that’s why I said I couldn’t make it to the party tonight, I did plan all of this, I didn’t mean to upset anyone, I just thought since this was a Halloween party that it could use a little spook.

MRSPEPPER: Well Beauregard, I’ve got a good mind to give you a dishonorable discharge! But, you presented your case in a very understanding matter, and I understand that this is was just in the spirit of Halloween, so you’re free to go, HOWEVER, I never want you to do anything like this, or bring up this “King Agrippa” again!

BEAUREGARD: Yes ma’am.

MRSPEPPER: Alright, we’re through.

BEAUREGARD: Yes ma’am. (Turns around)

MRSPEPPER: Oh wait, before you, D’Snowth has something to add.

BEAUREGARD: Oh? Okay, D’Snowth?

D’SNOWTH: (Grabs Beauregard’s collar) DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME “LOVELY” AGAIN!!!

THE END​

MrsPepper

Reaction score
<3 This one was really good. I loved how we were all bantering at the party. Great!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper, I have the growing suspicion our ratings are dropping! These new episodes are getting few hits and less reviews.

Beauregard

Reaction score
This one is sooo fabulous!!!! It references everything KA related!!! I think it was perhaps the best!!! And the MopFam reference!!!

F

furryredmonster

I love all the TKO episodes... there awesome!! It would have been funnier if u would have drank the punch though :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
I love all the TKO episodes... there awesome!! It would have been funnier if u would have drank the punch though :big_grin:
When MrsPepper don't let me do somethin', she don't let me do somethin'!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know something: I've read this episode over three times now, and it seems to me this is just about the shortest one yet. That's odd though, because everytime I start a new episode, I copy and paste an old one to a blank document to make sure they all are the same length as the others. Oh well.

G-MAN

Reaction score
This is so cool, I love the King Agrippa stuff, plus the punch and the line "calling for their Rockys", and of course the costume jokes.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Okay, so maybe I'm a little late... but I LOVE this episode! Every inch of it! I SANG RUBBER DUCKIE! YAAAAAY! Oh that makes me so insanely happy! And the "lovely" joke! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the calling for their Rockys, and Carmen Sandiego, and You got a problem with Canadians? And Oh my gosh it's so awesome!