Muppet Central: The Movie: Revisted

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright for those of you who don't know what this thread is about refer to this thread please. Also, this is NOT a sequel to the original Muppet Central: The Movie. We are simply revisiting the old story. All members are welcomed to join. Just please follow the story line. And don't jump in without reading previous posts. And now we begin where Docnzhoss and christyb started us off in the original...

The man referred to Phillip and Cindy was a strange little man with dark beady eyes and yellow fingernails. He was a man with few friends so it was strange that someone would suggest him as a good choice to take over Muppet Central. His name was Snidley Spyware, an expert in all things computer. Phillip and Cindy met Snidley at a dark restaurant on the bad side of town. Snidley talked with a lisp and had an odd aura about him. Over the course of the interview, the Chapman's were increasingly (and mysteriously) drawn to his magnetic personality and high-pitched chuckle. He was quite knowledgable of computers and running web pages. Plus he ran his own forum called Sinister Spyware.com that drew over 11,000 hits a day. By the time the interview was over, the Chapman's were hypnotized by Spyware's charm and immediately placed Muppet Central in his care indefinitely.

The following day, the Chapman's packed their luggage and left. They told no one at Muppet Central where they were going or how to contact them. They told no one how long their vacation would last. As the Chapman's drove away, Snidley Spyware watched menacingly from Muppet Central's doorstep.

After waving from Muppet Central's doorstep as the Chapman family disappears for their much needed vacation, Snidley enters the building and makes a beeline for his purpose for taking this job. Approaching a door labeled "Main Control Room. Approved Personnel only". While making a quick check over his shoulder; he pulled out the master keys and unlocked the door. The only feature that was most prominent on his face was a michevious smile.

Meanwhile, the forum was jumping with visitors. theprawncracker was writing up a new chapter of his fan-fiction. Beauregard was posting in "The Moppet Family." D'Snowth and MrsPepper were busy killing threads. Fozzie Bear was moderating. And BEAR and The Count were posting in the "Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester." Everyone was busy having a great time reading posts, playing games, creating new threads, catching up on Muppet news and participating in everything that makes Muppet Central a great, happy place.
At approximately 11:17 AM, several members experienced something odd: their screens suddenly went blank for several seconds. theprawncracker muttered something awful thinking his computer had malfunctioned. He hit his computer monitor a couple of times, then slammed his fist on the keyboard. Then, as suddenly as the screens had gone blank, they came back up bearing the image of a skull and crossbones before bringing Muppet Central back up.

"That's not usual," TogetherAgain said to herself and set her sights on sending an email to Phillip Chapman, who by now had boarded a jet plane set to take off for an undisclosed location. However, after TogetherAgain crafted a brilliantly worded and punctuated letter, she clicked "Send Message". What happened next caused TogetherAgain's heart to plummet into her stomach. A message popped up reading:
You have been infected with the deadly Spyware Virus. There is no cure,
there is no escape. From this point forward, Muppet Central is mine and
mine alone. Unfortunately for you, you will find that your computer will
not allow you to exit Muppet Central. You are my prisoners. Every one of
you. And you are to do as I say forever more. Remember, there is no
escaping me.
Sincerely,
Snidley Spyware

This was a catastrophe! Worldwide, Muppet Central members were receiving the same message. Despair set in as they realized the awful truth: they could not escape Muppet Central.

Back at Muppet Central Headquarters, Snidley Spyware exited the Main Control Room with that same mischievous grin spread across his weasely face. He took one gruesome yellow fingernail and tapped it on one of his gruesome yellow teeth. As his dreadful smile got bigger, a dark cloud began to form overhead.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(Interior, bedroom. TogetherAgain sits at desk in front of computer next to bed.)

Toga: Dad is going to kill me.... <blink> IF he finds out, that is.... <blink> What the hey? <tries to minimize Muppet Central window> <can't> Oh dear goodness... Oh... dear goodness... <starts to lean back, then falls backwards> Ow! <climbs back up> Alright. This is seriously bad. I can't get out of Muppet Central. ....Therefore, something is wrong with Muppet Central.... Therefore.... Um... something bad? <blink> Something bad, related to Muppets, that needs to be fixed. <reaches for cell phone> And if something Muppet related is bad and needs to be fixed, who better to talk to than.... <flips open cell phone and scrolls through address book> Lucky I've roomed with them... <dials and puts phone to ear> .......Come on, guys... pick up the phone.... Hi! Rowlf? It's Lisa! ...Yeah yeah yeah, good to hear your voice, too, but listen! You know Muppet Central? ....Ok, dumb question. But has anyone in the boarding house been on yet today? Or rather, in the last <looks at clock> three minutes? ....Well, y'see, Rowlf, we've got a problem. And I think we need your help. ...Yes, you and all the Muppets. Everyone there. So, do you mind if I come over and.... right. Okay. I'll see you in... Wait, Rowlf, I don't know how to get there! ...You'll what??? ........Right... So you'll be here, when?

(Suddenly the window shatters, and we see a helicopter hovering right outside. The Swedish Chef seems to be the pilot.)

Toga: <shouting into phone> OK ROWLF I'LL SEE YOU THEN! <hangs up and turns to Chef> SO HOW DO I GET IN?

Chef: JOOMP!

Toga: WHAT?????

Chef: YUOO JOOST TEKE-A A GREET BEEG JOOMPY-JOOMP INTU ZEE HELEECUPTER!

Toga: YOU'RE CRAZY! <walks to back of room, runs, and jumps into the helicopter> I FORGOT THAT THIS IS A MOVIE! <sits next to Chef> OKAY- TO THE BOARDING HOUSE!

(The helicopter flies away)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*at computer in small room*

theprawncracker: Holy pigeon snot! What's going on with MC?!

TPC's Mom: Ryan, get off that computer right now and go to sleep!

theprawncracker: But mom, something's wrong with Muppet Central!

TPC's Mom: I don't care, get to bed! If I hear you typing you're grounded! *slams bedroom door*

TPC: Drat, *looks at computer screen as MSN Messenger window pops up* Oh great, now Gonzo gets on...

Camilla's Lover(Gonzo's MSN name): Hey Ry, how's it goin there?

TPC: I have to tell him about MC! Grr, but if mom hears me type I'm grounded. Curse you duplex...Hmm...Oh well, I'll risk it.

Ryguy: The Cracker of Prawns(My MSN name): *typing slowly* Gonzo thank goodness! Have you been to MC?

Camilla's Lover: Yeah earlier y?

Ryguy: The Cracker of Prawns: Because it's been hacked or something! I need to get to the boarding house and see you guys! Like now! This could be big!

Camilla's Lover: Well the Chef just left to pick of that Lisa chick, maybe you could get a ride with her she is coming south after all.

Ryguy: The Cracker of Prawns: Really? Alright thanks Gonzo c u soon! *closes window*

TPC: Alright Lisa you better pick up! *dials Lisa's cell phone; and in case you're wondering, we exchanged numbers when Kermit was in Chicago we met up; or when we were at the Muppet Dorms; or something...* Lisa! What? Could you speak up? It's kinda hard to hear you! No, I don't fear Winnie the Pooh! What? Oh nevermind, could you pick me up? No! Not lick my pup! PICK ME UP!

TPC's Mom: RYAN GO TO SLEEP AND GET OFF THAT PHONE!!

TPC: What? You're where? *looks out window and sees the helicopter* Right, I'm coming. *goes outside and gets in chopper with Lisa and Chef* Hey Chef.

Chef: YUOO HEEVE-A SPEK-A UP-A!

TPC: I SAID...oh nevermind.

TPC's Mom*runs outside*: RYAN YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!

TPC: YOU WANT ME TO HIT THE BACK OF A WHITE COW?

TPC's Mom: *mutters* I always knew this is how he'd run away from home...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Reading the old script.....

Me: Ok what happened? Didn't we already do this once?
Grover: Yea.
Herry: Weren't we just about to win this?
Cookie M: *eatting cookies* Me not care. Me eatting cookies.

Everyone: Cookie!
Cookie M: What?
Seems that we'll have to do all this once again guys.
Herry: I don't see why.
It seems that old one didn't really seem to hip for the director.
Herry: Oh well.......

(don't worry I'll finish it later need some time for some thinking to do)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: HEY PRAWNIE! GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT!

Chef: CUME-A OON, VE'FE-A GUTTA GET TU ZEE BUERDEENG HUOOSE-A!

Ryan: WHAT?

Lisa: HE SAID WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOARDING HOUSE!

Ryan: OH! WELL NO KIDDING!

Lisa: YOU MIGHT WANNA SIT DOWN, IT'S A BUMPY RIDE!

(Helicopter flies away)

Chef: SU VHY ERE-A YUOO TVU CUMEENG OOFER, UNYVEY?

Lisa: YOU MEAN NO ONE TOLD YOU?

Ryan: NO ONE TOLD HIM WHAT?

Lisa: WHY WE'RE GOING!

Ryan: HOLY MOSQUITOS!

Lisa: THAT'S MY LINE!

Ryan: WHATEVER!

Lisa: NO THAT'S GONZO!

BEAR

Reaction score
:sleep: Well, Statler, it looks like their doing another movie.
:boo: Oh no! Can things get any worse for us?
:sleep: Yep, it's a remake.
both: *shudder*

Effralyo

Reaction score
*pouts for being unmentioned and throws a spell lightball to avenge (in a joking way:wink:*
Yelogyerkelora!
*giggles* That's for leaving me in a dusty corner! A good lesson! Tehe!..
*The lightball exploses like a gigantic cracker*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Later in the evening, redBoobergurl was noticing the same thing all other MC members were noticing. Something wasn't right.

RBG: Well, it's almost my bedtime, but that's ok, I'm going to try and do something anyway. I wonder if I could find my way to Fraggle Rock and see if Red and the other Fraggles could help me. Now how would I get to Fraggle Rock?

A voice whispers: Just follow the magic!

RBG: Of course! Follow the magic! If I believe there is a Fraggle hole behind my dresser, there will be.

So, redBoobergurl pushed the dresser aside and sure enough, there was a Fraggle hole. So, she began to make her way through the caverns of Fraggle Rock hoping to quickly find Red Fraggle and the other Fraggles in hopes that they would be able to help with the problem at Muppet Central.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*Nick was noticing a problem with MC as well*
Nick: Hmm...something aint right here...
* Hears squeak*
Nick: What the hey? Sounded like...
*Ernie shows up*
Nick:....Ernies rubber duckie! Ernie, are you here?
*hears squeaking from closet*
*Nick walks to closet*
Nick: Ernmeister! There you are! Wanna come help me see whats wrong with MC?
:stick_out_tongue:: Sure Nick! Let's go through the portal I took from SS!
* Nick jumps in*
Nick: D'oh!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Bryan the BEAR is doing some posting and in mid sentence of type, he gets a strange message flashing across the screen.)

BEAR: Huh? That's weird. I've never seen this before.

(Then an annoying buzzing sound came from the machine. It started out soft and then gradually became louder. He read the message on the computer screen and starts to worry.)

BEAR: (turning to his little green potted friend sitting on the desk) Do you know anything about this?

Stinky: Maybe it's some sort of bug!

Twiddlebug: (in the soil of Stinky's pot) Hey, was that some kind of a slur?

Stinky: Not at all!

BEAR: What is this? Is this just happening to me? How can I get in touch with the others? Maybe I can email someone.

(By this time it was too late. Whatever it was that was messing up the Muppet Central site had already started to effect other parts of the computer internet server.)

BEAR: Oh no. Its spreading! I've gotta find a way out. (He thinks for an idea and then sees a pigeon sitting outside the window tapping on the glass.)
Huh? What that pigeon doing...? (a lightbulb appears over his head) Pigeon?! Perfect! (BEAR grabs a pen and quickly writes something on a peice of paper. He folds up the paper and goes to the window to open it) Pigeon, I need to you take this to Sesame Street right away. (the pigeon cooed and took the message in her beak and flew away)