T*K*O - "The Greatest Journal"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know this is a whole day early, but as I've explained in the "I won't be posting anymore" thread, I might not be around for the next few days. So just in case, I don't wanna leave you all hanging, so here you go!

T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, That Announcer, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Episode #: 16
Title: “The Greatest Journal”
Original Airdate: 25-Nov-2005
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: Beauregard

Another day at the 3976th ½. As usual, the thread killers were busy killing threads, except for TogetherAgain, who was writing in a journal.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself while writing) September 29, 2005, my first full-day on the job. I must say this organization has some…well, interesting people. Some of the quite unique. My first instance is our vice president, D’Snowth. A loveable loner, but quite a “womanizer” so to speak.

*Flashback* D’Snowth straightens up his desk, and putting up a new picture. MrsPepper exits her office, to find D’Snowth adjusting the picture’s position.

MRSPEPPER: Hey D’Snowth, what’s that?

D’SNOWTH: Hey boss, check it out, I got this in the mail the other day!

D’Snowth reveals the picture as an autographed photo of Kathy Greenwood, addressed to him.

MRSPEPPER: Hey, that’s awesome! See, it just goes to show you that being a crazy fan is worth it.

D’SNOWTH: Yep, she’s as pretty as a picture…literally!

MRSPEPPER: (Thinking) Um, D’Snowth, have you ever thought about finding yourself a girlfriend?

D’SNOWTH: Well sure, I “thought about” it, but I don’t want one.

MRSPEPPER: You don’t? Why not?

D’SNOWTH: Well for one thing, my mom says I’m too young, and two, if I got a girlfriend, she’d make me get rid of all of this…

D’Snowth opened a drawer to reveal two photo albums. One filled with pictures of Elizabeth Montgomery, the other filled with pictures of Kathy Greenwood. MrsPepper simply rolled her eyes. *End Flashback*.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself as she writes) Speaking of MrsPepper, she’s quite a good leader. The other day during our end-of-the-day conference, she was trying to boost morale with a little… “Pep” talk.

*Flashback* in the conference room, MrsPepper holds the end-of-the-day conference, trying to boost morale, and the thread killers’ interest.

MRSPEPPER: …and further more, I would like to add that for each extra thread you find that you feel the need to kill, then you will receive an added bonus!

VIC ROMANO: What’s the bonus? A new sidekick?

THAT ANNOUNCER: More iced tea?

VIBS: More jokes to kill?

D’SNOWTH: My own Saturday morning cartoon show?

MRSPEPPER: An extra 5 cents on your paychecks!

No one was amused.

VIC ROMANO: That’s it?

THAT ANNOUNCER: THAT’S it?!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Well I’ve only been here for a day, and I think this is a wonderful extra!

MRSPEPPER: Well TogetherAgain, you can have the extra, and for the rest of you, you all will be DEDUCTED 5 cents from their next paychecks!

*Ends flashback*

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself while writing) Well, MrsPepper is also very firm in what she likes, so she’s really respected. I notice there’s a special little friendship between her and D’Snowth. I understand that she tells all of the major events to him before they even happen. Yesterday I over heard her telling him about the upcoming Halloween party.

*Flashback*

MRSPEPPER: As you know D’Snowth, our annual 3976th ½ Halloween party is coming up. I’ve decide we’ll hold it from 8:00 to 10:30; we’ll have snacks, Halloween videos, and a costume contest.

D’SNOWTH: I know what I’ll be going as!

MRSPEPPER: What?

D’SNOWTH: Myself! That way, the others will have a hard time guessing what I’m going as.

*End flashback*

TOGETHER AGAIN: Well, time for my three minute break!

Commercial Break

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself while writing) Vic Romano and That Announcer are the two top thread killers. They make as good a team as Ernie and Cookie Monster, or The Joker and Trapper John. The two are always up to something! Yesterday afternoon, they managed to stop our custodian, Beauregard in his track with a $20 bill super glued to the wall, to swipe his keys for the freezer.

*Flashbacks*

BEAUREGARD: (Ranting) For once in my life, JUST ONCE, I would like to be treated with respe… (Noticed the $20 bill) Score!

As Beauregard tried to pull the bill off the wall, Vic and That Announcer snuck over and swiped his keys.

THAT ANNOUNCER: (Quietly) Got it!

VIC ROMANO: (Quietly) Great! Let’s go!

Vic and That Announcer dashed off, as Beauregard continued trying to pull off the dollar.

BEAUREGARD: (Grunting and groaning) You’d think this thing was glued on or something!

Meanwhile, Vic and That Announcer met D’Snowth in the kitchen, where they snuck into the freezer for extra ice cream.

D’SNOWTH: This is my kinda treat! Knowing Gardy, he’ll be kept busy for hours!

VIC ROMANO: How do you do this D’Snowth?

D’SNOWTH: (Slurping) I know all!

*End flashback*

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself while writing) We have a few foreigners working here. MrsPepper and That Announcer are both Canadian, but Vibs is Danish. Vibs is certainly a unique individual. She’s quite the jokester. At just about every statement made, she makes an awful pun about it.

*Flashback* MrsPepper was holding the conference again.

MRSPEPPER: Well TogetherAgain, you can have the extra, and for the rest of you, you all will be DEDUCTED 5 cents from their next paychecks!

VIBS: Oh well, I guess we all just don’t have any common cents. (Beat)

ALL: VIBS!

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Narrating flashback) Vibs is very loyal to her friends. Once we finally got on friendly terms with each other, she showed me her photos.

VIBS: This is the whole gang during our snafu with the 001st.

TOGETHERAGAIN: The 001st?

VIBS: Yeah, they’re the top T*K*O unit. They declared war on us when we both were nominated for best T*K*O unit of the year. We ended up winning though. (Picks up another picture) This is me and KermieBaby47.

TOGETHERAGAIN: So that’s the guy I replaced?

VIBS: Yeah. He was one heck of a great thread killer. We ended up in all sorts of weird situations. (Sighs) I sure do miss him.

TOGETHERAGAIN: What happened to him?

VIBS: Got all his points. Got discharged.

TOGETHERAGAIN: You two did a lot together huh?

VIBS: Yeah.

*End flashback*

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself while writing) The work here is very amusing. What we do is we are assigned specific threads to “kill”. By that, I mean, whenever we log onto to Muppet Central Forum, we will kill certain threads by making stupid editorial comments that people don’t want to reply to, or we post threads that people tend ignore. It may sound a little awkward, but it’s a lot of fun. I filled my quota on my first day. Everyone was very pleased with me. During our closing conference last night, MrsPepper extended me a big congratulation for joining the group.

*Flashback*

MRSPEPPER: …And as we conclude this evening’s conference, I would to extend a very warm welcome and congratulations to our newest thread killer, TogetherAgain!

Everyone applauded.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Touched) Why thank you. Thank you all very much! I never thought this place would be this wonderful.

MRSPEPPER: TogetherAgain, we’re very happy to have you aboard our little 3976th ½ family!

TOGETHERAGAIN: One quick little question…why 3976 ½?

MRSPEPPER: Very simple: the 3976th was already taken, and we didn’t want the 3977th, so we made our own branch. Hence the homemade sign on the building.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh.

*End flashback*

TOGETHERAGAIN: (To herself as she’s writing) This place is a very nice place to work. The people here are all wonderful in their own ways… even D’Snowth (Giggles). I’m glad I was accepted so quickly into the family. I really believe I’m going to like it here.

Meanwhile, outside the hallway…

BEAUREGARD: I’m still not getting this the 20 off!

As Beauregard continued TRYING to get the bill off the wall, Vic and That Announcer snuck back over and gave back his keys.

VIC ROMANO: (Quietly) That’s that!

THAT ANNOUNCER: (Quietly) Let’s get out of here before he gets wise!

Vic and That Announcer dashed back down the hallway. This did not go unnoticed by TogetherAgain.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Continues writing) Vic Romano and That Announcer have just run back down the hallway, back into their offices. From the look on their faces, I would say they completed their freezer frenzy.

BEAUREGARD: All right, one more pull, I’ve almost got it!

Beauregard managed to grab the tiny piece he pulled back, and gave the dollar one great big tug. He managed to rip off the top layer of the bill, while the bottom layer was still glued to the wall.

BEAUREGARD: Well that’s ruined! No cash for me! I’m goin’ home! (Continues down the hall) Say, my keys are cold.

Commercial Break

TogetherAgain finished writing in her journal.

TOGETHERAGAIN: I realized I’ve been writing all day, and haven’t done much thread killing today…

VIC ROMANO: (Calling from office) TogetherAgain, are you killing threads, I’m not detecting any activity…

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Calling back) Oh yes, I was just resting my eyes for a minute! (Back to writing) I have to go; there are threads to kill, and forums to wipe out. So, this is my everyday life at the 3976th ½, T*K*O.

TogetherAgain closed her journal, and went back to killing threads.

THE END​

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Heh heh, my three-minute break... Gosh, I sound an awful lot like me! I definately love this one!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Heh heh, my three-minute break... Gosh, I sound an awful lot like me! I definately love this one!
In other words, your three-minute break is the commercials! Glad you like, as we are proud to have you aboard!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Wonderful episode DSnowth as usual.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
DS, this is now up there with my favourite episodes. Everyone's characters were really well represented, especially Toga (which is good since we need to establish her, since she's new and all :wink: ) Good humour, I love how her flashback with the bill was tied in to what was actually happening at the time. Everything was magnificent!!

Now, slightly unrelated, but I'm posting it here cause I know you'll see it. I've been very busy, so the site is now 2 episodes behind (only ep 1 of this season is available on the site). I will update it when I can, but that probably won't be for awhile. I've been extremely busy IRL, which as a direct result of that, I've become really sick. So I won't be around for awhile and I actually have no clue when I will be able to update. :'(