I Can't believe I missed my own 3000th post!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Congrats!

How, how, HOW in the world do you guys find the time to post so dang much!

I've been a member for longer than a lot of newly-made Senior Members, and I come here EVERYDAY! Granted, I'm 28 years old and I'm married and I have to work and stuff, but I do find (actually MAKE) time to visit MC daily.

It's just one of those things that makes my mind all boggley. I know a lot of members post in the Games section lots, but there's others who don't post there, but everywhere else!

Sometimes I'll be reading a thread and some posts, and I think of something funny to say, or an opinion to share, but I just don't. Maybe I'm the problem? Dunno, I tend to check out what I wanna check out on the computer, and then I leave it to do other things. I might just be too old. When I was growing up, we actually PLAYED OUTSIDE! LOL, not trying to sound negative, but times have certainly changed. I have to pry my nephews away from the video games just to play a BOARD GAME! Hee-hee.

Yep, I'm old.

How did this post end up like this? I came here to congratulate D'Snowth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, that's because some of these new senior members are younger than you, and have no lives.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, D'Snowth, remember the days when you were a "registered member"? Yeah...that was weird.:zany:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, that's because after I registered an account here, I switched to my Yahoo e-mail address.