T*K*O - "The Ex-Thread Hijacker, Part 2"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O
(Starring: MrsPepper, Vic Romano, That Announcer, D’Snowth, TogetherAgain, and Vibs)​

Previously on T*K*O…

D’SNOWTH: (Narrating over PA system) September 14, 2005. MrsPepper announces to the 3976th ½, of the arrival of a new thread killer.

MRSPEPPER: …this gal knows what she’s doing!…

D’SNOWTH: (Narrating) New thread killer, TogetherAgain was called in as replacement for KermieBaby47. This news didn’t please Vibs too much.

VIBS: … He was the greatest thread killer we ever had!!! (Looks at KermieBaby’s empty office) Dang! I might as well go A.W.O.L.!…

D’SNOWTH: (Narrating) Just as we closed last time, a bell suddenly starting ringing that startled TogetherAgain.

TOGETHERAGAIN: …What’s happening?!...

…and now, on to our story!

Episode #: 15
Title: “The Ex-Thread Hijacker, Part 2”
Original Airdate: 19-Nov-2005
Written By: MrsPepper, D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: Beauregard as The Custodian

A bell loudly rang the entire building. TogetherAgain, not knowing what it was, began to panic.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Shocked) What’s happening?! What was that?

Vic and That Announcer remained calm as the seconds rolled by, and the ringing stopped.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Rubbing ears) What was that?

VIC ROMANO: Time for some fun!

TOGETHERAGAIN: “Fun!”?

THAT ANNOUNCER: Yeah! It’s lunch time! The time of the day where for 35 whole minutes, we get to sit around and do nothing! C’mon!

Vic and That Announcer then grabbed her and yanked her into the cafeteria. Moments later in line…

VIC ROMANO: Hey Gardy, what’s our poison today?

BEAUREGARD: Peanut butter sandwiches, or Custodian’s Surprise!

VIC ROMANO: Ugh…what’s the Custodian’s Surprise?

Beauregard then picked up a scooper, and splashed chicken gravy all over Vic’s tray.

BEAUREGARD: Surprise!!

VIC ROMANO: (Disgusted) Thanks.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Just the peanut butter for me thanks.

TOGETHERAGAIN: So you’re the janitor?

BEAUREGARD: Please! No, I’m the custodian.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh.

BEAUREGARD: And you are…?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh, I’m TogetherAgain, the new thread killer.

BEAUREGARD: Oh, so we DID get a new thread killer. I suspected it, but no one told me. Nobody really tells me anything. So peanut butter sandwich, or Custodian’s Surprise?

TOGETHERAGAIN: I’ll just take peanut butter thank you.

TogetherAgain got her sandwich, then walked over to the drink machines to find either iced tea or milk. Since she had peanut butter, she got milk. She then sat down with Vic and That Announcer.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Salt?... Pepper?... Ketchup?...

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh no, I don’t think… its peanut butter!

VIC ROMANO: Believe me, that crap needs salt, pepper, and ketchup. It’ll give it FLAVOR. Trust me.

TOGHETHERAGAIN: Well, that boy isn’t using any condiments.

Vic and That Announcer looked over to see D’Snowth eating a peanut butter sandwich.

THAT ANNOUNCER: Oh, that’s just D’Snowth, he’ll eat anything that isn’t locked up. (Calls over) Hey D’Snowth, how come you’re not eating with MrsPepper today?

D’SNOWTH: (Swallowing rest of sandwich) Mmm… MrsPepper had an errand to run during lunch today, and she doesn’t like me to eat in the parlor unsupervised, so I have to eat in here today.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Parlor?

VIC ROMANO: Yeah, see, MrsPepper’s C.E.O., and D’Snowth is C.F.O., so they get treated better than us.

Everyone continued with their lunches. Vibs sat at the far table all by herself, still dwelling on KermieBaby47’s departure.

Commercial Break.

Moments later, Vic, That Announcer, and D’Snowth were helping TogetherAgain settle in her new office.

VIC ROMANO: Now I’ll be monitoring everything you do, so stay awake.

D’SNOWTH: Anytime important announces are made, you’ll hear me over the PA system.

THAT ANNOUNCER: So you got all that?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah. This’ll take some getting used too, but I’m sure I’ll actually enjoy T*K*O, more than T*H*O.

With that, the three exited her office, as Vic and That Announcer yanked D’Snowth into the lounge.

VIC ROMANO: T*H*O?

THAT ANNOUNCER: What the heck is T*H*O?

D’SNOWTH: Oh, uh, TogetherAgain was once part of an organization for thread hijackers. It was called T*H*O, and their purpose was to hijack popular threads, and take complete control over them, BUT we killed them before she could hijack them, so she decided if she couldn’t beat us, join us!

VIC ROMANO: And MrsPepper wanted her to replace KermieBaby47?

D’SNOWTH: Well, as all of us, she didn’t really want to replace KermieBaby, BUT we were short a thread killer, and desperate, SO…

THAT ANNOUNCER: So that means Vibs is now starting WWIII!

D’SNOWTH: Oh now, now, now, I’m sure we can deal with her.

Moments later, the thread killers were killing their threads. TogetherAgain was actually getting the hang of it right off the bat. Her office was now filled with her personal knick-knacks, so it was now official: KermieBaby47 had been replaced. As TogetherAgain was merrily killing threads, Vibs’s “Yankee Go Home” covered door opened. TogetherAgain turned around and made eye-contact for Vibs for about 10 seconds, until Vibs walked down the hall, and into the bathroom.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Sadly sighs) It looks like I’ll have an enemy here.

Hours later, Vic Romano stepped into TogetherAgain’s office to tell her about the end-of-the-day schedule.

VIC ROMANO: TogetherAgain, you’ve made me proud today! You went with the flow very smoothly, and filled your quota on your first day!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Why thank you. That’s what I’m here for!

VIC ROMANO: Well, you can quit in a couple of minutes because around this time every night, we have a progress report. We’ll be meeting in the conference room, its right next your office.

TOGETHERAGAIN: Okay, thank you.

Seconds later, TogetherAgain, excited about the praise she got from Vic, was already seated in the conference room. Vibs then slowly walked in, and took her seat. TogetherAgain tried to start a conversation with her, to be on friendly terms.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Happily) Hello!

VIBS: (Stand-offish) Hi.

TOGETHERAGAIN: I’m TogetherAgain, you’re new co-worker.

VIBS: (Stand-offish) I’m not interested.

TogetherAgain decide to just face the fact that she’ll have an enemy. Moments later after the progress report, Vic and That Announcer stopped TogetherAgain to help her out.

VIC ROMANO: Hey TogetherAgain, we noticed Vibs is giving you a hard time.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Sadly) Yeah. Oh well, that’s okay.

THAT ANNOUNCER: No, it’s not okay. Were going to get Vibs to like you, and we know how! Follow us! You see, Vibs is a suckeress for jokes and riddles! All we need to do is show how much YOU love jokes, and Vibs will happily be your friend!

TOGETHERAGAIN: How’s this going to work?!

VIC ROMANO: You just leave that to D’Snowth!

Seconds later, Vic and That Announcer brought TogetherAgain into D’Snowth’s office.

THAT ANNOUNCER: DS, it’s time for you to assist us with your incredible helping abilities!

D’SNOWTH: How’s that?

VIC ROMANO: Okay, here’s the poop…

The four huddle together for the poop. Moments later as Vibs left her office, she noticed the “crowd” over in the lounge.

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Whispers) There she is!

VIC ROMANO: (Whispering) Okay, remember the rehearsal!

TOGETHERAGAIN: (Starts laughing) Oh boy, this is the funniest joke book I’ve ever read!

That word “joke book” perked up Vibs.

VIBS: Joke book?!

With that, Vibs walked over to the crowd to get a glimpse.

VIBS: What joke book?

TOGETHERAGAIN: Oh, this one (Holds up) “The Ultimate Jigantic Joyful Joke Book by: Sir Lafalot Monster”.

VIBS: (Gasp) “The Ultimate Jigantic Joyful Joke Book by: Sir Lafalot Monster”? Oh, I’ve been waiting for that to come out! I can’t find it anywhere!

TOGETHERAGAIN: Yeah, I special ordered it. Here, you can borrow it!

VIBS: Oh no, I couldn’t!

TOGHETHERAGAIN: Go ahead, you can borrow it, I love to share laughs with friends!

VIBS: (Touched) Gee, thanks.

With that, everyone began departing the building. Vic and That Announcer stopped long enough to give D’Snowth some thumbs-ups, while D’Snowth gave them thumbs-up back. This didn’t go unnoticed by MrsPepper

MRSPEPPER: What’s with all the thumbs, D’Snowth?

D’SNOWTH: (Innocently) Oh nothing.

Commercial Break.

MRSPEPPER: So TogetherAgain finally got on friendly terms with Vibs?

D’SNOWTH: Yeah, she did!

MRSPEPPER: Well that’s great! I just know TogetherAgain will make a great addition to our little 3976th ½ family!

With that, MrsPepper and D’Snowth locked up for the night, and headed home.

D’SNOWTH: (Narrating over PA system) Attention everyone, the following personnel are now permanently established at 3976th ½, T*K*O… MrsPepper. D’Snowth. Vic Romano. That Announcer. Vibs. Beauregard. And introducing to our T*K*O family: TogetherAgain, the ex-thread hijacker.

THE END​