Who's going to the Jerry Juhl tribute? And what can MC do?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
For those of you who missed this on page 12 of the "Celebrating Jerry Juhl" thread:

A celebration of Juhl's life will be held at noon Nov. 12 at Caspar Community Center, 15051 Caspar Road, in Caspar, where he and his wife were active in helping preserve the natural beauty of the area.
Is anyone going? I think someone from MC should go, and that MC as a whole should prepare something to give to Susan Juhl to show our appreciation and convey our affection for Jerry's work. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a collection of letters? Maybe a song or medley? Maybe something silly? Maybe all of the above?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BEAR

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
For those of you who missed this on page 12 of the "Celebrating Jerry Juhl" thread:

Is anyone going? I think someone from MC should go, and that MC as a whole should prepare something to give to Susan Juhl to show our appreciation and convey our affection for Jerry's work. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe a collection of letters? Maybe a song or medley? Maybe something silly? Maybe all of the above?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Where is Casper?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah, and is there anymore information about it?

Xela

Reaction score
I think Casper is somewhere in California...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I would be happy to contribute the story that Lisa, Ryan and myself wrote in tribute to him.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh yes! Anyone who goes must take that story! You have my consent!

BEAR

Reaction score
Xela said:
I think Casper is somewhere in California...

Do you know about where in California it is because if it is close enough I just might be able to make it?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
It's CaspAr, California and it's WAYYYY north of both San Francisco and Sacramento, but all the way on the coast.

:stick_out_tongue: