Post your postal counts here...show your pride!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've noticed,for quite some time,that everyone is deeply proud of their postal counts.Such as: making Senior Status at 1000 posts,10000 post count for FozzieBear(Kevin) & Beauregard.Now,at 5000 posts myself.I'm hoping to make this a thread,where,all of us who want to share our postal triumphs,stories,etc...can share our happiness.I know we're all proud of how many posts we achieve,but too many threads are popping up(in my eyes),about this.If you make 50,500,1000,5000,10000 posts;whatever your achievement in post count is,feel free to boast,brag and be proud right here.

Have fun with the thread;but please,don't rub it in that you have more posts than others,everyone posts at their own speed.

*throws confetti*

Let the postal pride posting begin!

*cuts ribbon*

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Happy 5000th post day, Dee!! I have given the newlyweds 5 chicksns, one for each of the first Sabbaths of their wedded life. Wait, that's a Fiddler On The Roof quote. Wait..what was I saying? Oh yeah. Well done, babe

Lozzaluv
Dan
xxxx

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Thanks Dan

DanDanStrawberry said:
Happy 5000th post day, Dee!! I have given the newlyweds 5 chicksns, one for each of the first Sabbaths of their wedded life. Wait, that's a Fiddler On The Roof quote. Wait..what was I saying? Oh yeah. Well done, babe

Lozzaluv
Dan
xxxx
Thanks Dan,omg,your too funny.I know that quote very well.I hope everyone muffins here,ziffels and just enjoys themselves.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
*throws confetti*

Let the postal pride posting begin!
OMG, I thought you'd said:

*throws confetti*
Let the bridal march begin (Lord knows why, I'm going blind)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
funny funny funny

DanDanStrawberry said:
OMG, I thought you'd said:

*throws confetti*
Let the bridal march begin (Lord knows why, I'm going blind)

OMG you're so silly Dan.Congrats to all that have made Senior Status this year & of course congrats to Fozzie Bear and Beau for achieving over 10,000 posts.:excited:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm, well I hit 2000 posts a few days ago, and that was kind of cool. :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I recently hit 1800, which means I'm getting closer to 2000 which is very exciting for me. Sometimes, I don't even catch how many posts I have and I'll look and be like "I've got that many! Wow!"

G-MAN

Reaction score
Almost 800 for me, I'm getting there, I might be a Senior Member by New Years.