Where Credit is due...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just for the record, I would like to thank you all for your support of T*K*O. However, IMHO, I believe I'm being given too much credit. Yes, I realize I deliver a vast majority of the episodes, and I fleshed out the series, but you all have to keep in mind, the whole concept of TKO was all MrsPepper's idea, and it seems like to me she isn't being given enough credit, so I say...

Thank you MrsPepper for creating this wonderful idea!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*chorus of voices* Thaank you, Mrs. Peeepper.
Seriously, thanjks, I love that show! It is the best show that never existed, LOL. The best thing on virtual TV, and you and Snowth shall have my undying gratitude.
By the way, Snowth, while we're on the subject, I sense the MASH influence, most definately! Was that done on purpose? If so, good job!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I can smell the MASH seepin out of it...nyuk nyuk..:smile:
The title and the HQ..
It's great though! ( especially because of the MASH influence and because Yours Truly will be popping in and out of it :smile: heheheheheh)

Great Job Pepper & Snowthball( your name for the winter:smile:)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thank you Snowth and Mrs. P! I really enjoy all of TKO's episode!

However... I need to throw in a little tid bit, and please feel free to enter a friendly debate with me on this... but if memory serves me correctly, I was the one who coined the term "Thread Killa's" which officially lost the gangsta' edge adding the "ers". You see... I was the original thread killer.:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Thank you Snowth and Mrs. P! I really enjoy all of TKO's episode!

However... I need to throw in a little tid bit, and please feel free to enter a friendly debate with me on this... but if memory serves me correctly, I was the one who coined the term "Thread Killa's" which officially lost the gangsta' edge adding the "ers". You see... I was the original thread killer.:wink:
Yes Vic.

Vic Romano coined the phrase "thread killas".
MrsPepper created the concept of the Thread Killas Organization
D'Snowth fleshed out the series of T*K*O.

And yes, there are tons of M*A*S*H influences...the asteriks in the title, the fact that our branch is the 3976th 1/2, while M*A*S*H was the 4077th. We're an ensemble series, M*A*S*H was an ensemble series.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Awwwww, how sweet DS!!! **tackle glomps** Thankee. Alot. :smile:

And yes Vic, don't worry. I always give you your due credit! :wink: You created the phrase, I morphed it into a terrible drooling beast.
And DS made it pretty! :big_grin:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Lol, coining a phrase verses what you two have done with it isn't a fair comparison!

*Stands and applauds Snowth and Mrs. P.

I think it's safe to say though, that thanks to T*K*O*, none of us are actually thread killers anymore!:embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Amen to that Vic!

*Zany the penguin runs in carrying a cue card reading "Applause"*

Crowd: APPLAUSE!!! Drat! We fell for it again!

You think they'd have learned by now...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I love Zany, what a guy, er, penguin... :zany:

*Zany runs in with cue card that says "Shut yer mouth hole, Vic!

Duly noted.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hehehe hey Vic, I think you're the one of the first people to use Zany besides me.

Here have a muffin...