Any Scooby-Doo fans here on the forum?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I was watching four Scooby-Doo movies on Cartoon Network last week and thinking if there were any Scooby-Doo fans here on the MC forums.

I'm sort of an on-and-off-again Scooby fan (which means sometimes I feel like one and sometimes I don't), and I love all of the characters on the shows, including Daphne.:wink:

But I'm just curious if anyone here are Scooby-haters or Scooby-lovers.:smile:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Im... a hater, I dont like the show, never have, sorry. :concern:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
BTW, I'm not one of those die-hard fans that have collected memorabilia or have seen every episode or anything like that. I only appreciate the show for its interesting plot and characters (a couple of things that every writer should appreciate in his or her story).:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mupept Writer! Where have you been? Why have we yet to see another Muppet/Marvel crossover in the FAn-Fiction area!!!

And abotu Scoob, I like the movie, dislike the show.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I used to watch Scooby Doo,way back in the 70s,used to have the platic lunchbox too.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Mupept Writer! Where have you been? Why have we yet to see another Muppet/Marvel crossover in the FAn-Fiction area!!!

Been busy with college stuff.:smirk: But, have no fear, I am working up another Muppet/Marvel crossover in between my study times as we speak. It'll be there in the Fanfic area soon.:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Im... a hater, I dont like the show, never have, sorry. :concern:
Me too! I mean he's got like 5 TV shows, all of these movies, he's just being worn-out!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Rut-Roh! I'm a big fan! I like that one episode where Scooby says "Rohn-Rayne?"

Erine81981

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I know that Kyle is a big fan. :smile:
Correctomdo! RIKES! RELP! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *runs off to hide under the table with table cloth*