A MopFam Halloween Holiday Special

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is part 1 and 2 of the MopFam Halloween Special, I should have the rest up later today.

The doorbell at the Moppet Family home rang. "I’ll get it!" Vic Moppet; the oldest son; called. He rushed down stairs in his Halloween costume. Which happened to be a Batman costume. He opened the front door.

"Hey Vic! Great costume!" The boy next door Kyle said. He stood in his Halloween costume, along with his yak; Yakky; and his Sasquatch; Biggy; also in their costumes.

"Yeah you too." Vic said. He tilted his head and stared at Kyle’s costume. "What is it?" Vic asked him.

"I’m Miss Piggy duh!" Kyle said. He rolled his eyes. "Now come on, we’ve gotta pick up Grey, she’s the second half of the costume."

"Come on Ted let’s go!" Vic yelled into the house. The scruffy dog ran up next to Vic’s ankles. He was wearing a Superman costume. "Mom, Dad! I’m leaving!" He yelled again.

"Refs! Re’re rowfing rou ret rome raniefs!" Ted called (translated into "Yes! We’re going to get some candies!").

"Ok Vic," Father; Bo Moppet; told his son from the kitchen. "Just be back before your curfew!"

"Right 3:00 am! Thanks Dad!" Vic yelled.

"Right, 3:00 am..." Father sipped his tea.

"Wrong!" Mother yelled. "11:00 Vic! And not after!"

Vic and Ted walked out the front door with Kyle and his pets. "Lemme guess," Vic said. "Grey’s Kermit the Frog?"

"Yep, wasn’t it a great idea?" Kyle asked.

"Well, I wouldn’t say great," Yakky said. "Not like our costumes." He said.

"Right!" Biggy agreed. "Bo Peep and her sheep was a great idea Yakky!" He said sarcastically, while picking a wedgie in his pink dress.

"Hehe," Yakky laughed. "Just because you’re Bo Peep."

"Hey Viq, how’s my costume look?" Vibs asked her twin brother while she put her witches hat on.

"Oh you look great Vibs," Viq told her. "You make a great witch."

"Because of my magical powers right?" Vibs asked.

"No, that wart on your nose makes you look almost real!"

"WHAT?!" Vibs yelled. "Fine Viq, well you look like a werewolf!" She pointed her finger at him, and in a puff of smoke he turned into a puppy.

"Oh, oink, great..." Viq the puppy that says "oink" said.

Meanwhile in a very large shoe, Aunt Dan Dan had fallen asleep in an arm chair. She snored loudly.

Fem Taeer; Dan Dan’s pet foot, hopped in. "Dan Dan! Get your costume on! We’ve got to get to the Cole’s Halloween party!" He had a chopstick taped to his side.

Dan Dan hopped up. "NO! NOT MY MOOSE!" She looked at Fem. "Oh Fem, morning, what are you doing with that chopstick?"

"It’s my Halloween costume!" The foot explained. "I’m going as a six fingered hand!"

"Wow!" Dan Dan said. "But that chopstick’s making me hungry for some goats..." Dan Dan rubbed her stomach.

"No! There’s no time, we’re already gonna be late for the Cole’s Halloween party!"

"Oh yes. Come on, we’ll take my lemon!" Dan Dan began to run out of her shoe.

"You forgot your costume." Fem told her.

"Oh right." She ran into her room. When she emerged, she looked exactly like Madonna. "Well, what do you think?"

"Holy toe fungus!" Fem shouted. "How’d you manage that costume?"
"The world will never know!" She ran outside. "Shotgun!"

"Well Izzy darling are you ready for the party?" Adam Cole asked his wife.
A white cat rubbed it’s head on his ankles. "Yes darling, just have to make sure the girls are ready." She purred.

"Can do." He began to ascend the staircase. "But shouldn’t you get your costume on?" He asked.

"Oh, it doesn’t come off." She giggled. Her feline body changed into what seemed to bee a woman’s body, covered in cat fur, a tail, and whiskers. "Think anyone will notice?"

"Nonsense dear, it’s all Hallow’s Eve," Adam explained. "Most people would pay money for your radiance." He climbed up the rest of the stairs into his daughters’ bedroom. "Ann, Tabby, Kelly, are you ghosts and ghouls ready for the festivities?"

"Ready daddy!" Tabby said as she pushed her hair back under her crown. "Do I look like a princess daddy?" She asked Adam.

"You always do Tabby dear. Now where are your sisters?" Adam asked.
"Here I am dad!" Ann jumped out from behind her bed wearing a karate uniform. "I am Ann! Battle tested warrior! Hi-ya!" She karate chopped.
Adam chuckled. "Don’t hurt anyone dear."

"I’m here too!" Kelly walked out of the bathroom covered in toilet paper. "Is that you daddy?" She asked through the paper.

"Your mummy would be proud Kelly." Adam knelt down in front of her and pulled down the paper covering her eyes. "So, you girls are ready for our fright fest I assume?"

"Yeah!" The cheered.

"You must be kidding me Liza." Jack Bandit sighed as his sister pinned up his costume.

"Nope." She sad with a pin in her mouth. "It’s a Moppet tradition to dress up for Halloween!"

"Well, if it’ll get Moppet’s trust I suppose..." Jack sighed.

"That’s the spirit!" Liza Mingostone said. "There," she nodded. "Finished. What do you think?"

Jack looked his long black cloak up and down. "I like it," he pulled the hood over his head. "Now, where’s my scythe?"

"I can’t believe you made me come over here just to go to some stupid Halloween party," Grandma sighed. "And to think, I’m missing Bingo for this."

Father pulled his eye patch down over his left eye. "Well, I could be here drinking tea, instead of being at my brother in-law’s house," he told her. "Hmm, but Adam does usually have good tea."

Mother walked into the kitchen wearing a vampire costume. "Vready to go dear?" She asked through plastic teeth.

"Yes now where did we put our children?" Father looked around.

"Fare alfready in the car dear," Mother said.

"Jolly good then! Let’s go,"

"Why are we taking a car to the neighbor’s house?" Grandma asked.

"Ve’re rebelling," Mother explained. "Ve’re rebelling high gas prifes by drifing our car."

The doorbell at the Cole household rang. "I’ll get it dear," Adam called. He opened the door in his blue wizard costume. "Ah! Mr. Harvey! SuZan! So good you two could make it!" He looked at their costumes. "And you are um..."

"Costumes?" Mr. Harvey asked. "Oh, these are our highly advanced uniforms from the Management!" He said from the head of a cow costume. "Isn’t that right SuZan?"

"Well, come fright in," Adam let them in. "But don’t go near Dan Dan, she...he...er...it might eat you!"

Meanwhile, Jack and Liza talked at the punch table. Jack drank some punch. "So, how many sailors you turn to stone in that thing?" He asked.

She slugged him in the arm. Her Medusa costume shaking. "Knock it off!"

"I’m just saying..." The Moppets walked into the house. "Oh great, Vibs is here." Jack sighed.

"Oh Mr. Moppet!" Liza called. "Let me take Vibs off of your hands for awhile."
"Ah, thank you Ms. Mangostone," Father handed Vibs to Liza. "Oh, and my old shipmate Hevej should be stopping by."

Liza dropped Vibs on the floor. "He...He...Hevej?!" She stammered.

"Ow! Nanny pick me up!" Vibs whined.

"Leave my love alone Vibs!" Viq yelled at her. He shook in his little pumpkin outift.

"Quiet pumpkin boy!" Vibs sneered.

"Alright Vic, here’s Grey’s house!" Kyle said. "I’ll go get her, wait here with Yakky and Biggy," Kyle said as he ran up to the house.

"I don’t see why we have to bring the dumb girl anyway," Vic leaned against the fence.

"Well he is Kyle’s girlfriend," Biggy said.

Vic glared at him. "Don’t you think I know that? And what I don’t understand is, how can Kyle get a girlfriend before me?" Vic asked. "I mean come on, he doesn’t even have a manly Halloween costume!" Vic shouted. "He’s Miss Piggy for corn’s sake!"

"Maybe that’s why," Yakky said. "Maybe, it’s because Kyle’s in touch with his feminine side that he has a girl and you don’t."

"Shut up ya dumb yak," Vic snapped.

Kyle walked back with Grey holding his hand (she was dressed as Kermit the Frog). "Ready to go guys?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah whatever," Vic sighed.

Meanwhile, in Adam Cole’s laboratory, "Well, this ought to teach them to not have respect for All Hallow’s Eve," he held up a flask of liquid. "Always prancing around in their outrageous costumes, they should be scary, not idiotic," he poured the liquid into a beaker. "One last drop," he carefully held the flask over the beaker. "The slightest mishap will have drastic side effects," he whispered.

"Adam, you’re missing your own party!" The Fairy Godmother said as she appeared over Adam in a puff of pink smoke.

Adam lost hold of the flask, causing all of its contents to spill into the beaker. "No!" He cried.

But it was too late, the mixture exploded and affected the entire neighborhood, and all residing in it.

Viq sat on the floor, he was a pumpkin. No, not dressed as a pumpkin, he was a pumpkin. The same was said for all of the others. Except, they weren’t pumpkins, they all were morphed into their costumes.

Vibs looked at her pumpkin brother. "Viq?" She poked it. "Viq is that you?"
"Vibs!" The pumpkin said.

Vibs jumped back. "Ah!" She yelled.

"It’s me! Viq!" Viq the pumpkin said. "What’s so scary?" He asked. "And when did you get that wart on your nose?"

Vibs looked in a mirror and screamed. "I’m a witch!"

"Don’t I know it," Viq mumbled.

"No you idiot, look!" She pushed the pumpkin in front of the mirror.

"Hey, cool pumpkin," Viq said. "But how can you be standing behind me and the pumpkin? Wait...you’re...I’m..." Viq stuttered. "Wah! Nanny Mingostone, Vibs turned me into a pumpkin!" Viq whined.

But Nanny Mingostone was to busy accidentally turning helpless people into stone when they looked her in the eyes. "Oh I’m so sorry sir," she’d say. "Here have a lollipop, it tastes of dandelions."

The Cole triplets all stared at each other. "Ann, where’d you get those nunchucks?" Tabby asked.

"Well," Ann said. "If you tell me where you got the scepter, I’ll tell you where I got the nunchucks."

"But I don’t know where I got this scepter," Tabby said.

"Oh, good, ‘cause I dunno where I got these nunchucks." Ann sighed.

"Has anyone seen my arm?" Kelly asked as her decayed mummy body walked around with one arm.

"Hurry up and get us out of here SuZan!" A cow’s backside whined. "I really need to use the lavatory services!"

"Moo!" The cow mooed.

"Oh drat it SuZan! Get out of character and open this costume!"

Hmm, Jack thought. My scythe is real...

"Oh Vibs!" Jack the Grim Reaper called.

"This is wrong on so many levels!" Kermit the Frog whined. "I am not a male frog!"

"You think that’s bad?!" Miss Piggy yelled. "I’m a guy who’s been turned into a female pig!"

"Raff rofe rearf ritifens! Ri Ruperfran frill franquish fany froes!" Superman said. Translated to "Have no fear citizens! I Superman will vanquish any foes!"
"Does this dress make me look fat?" Biggy Bo Peep asked.

"Bah!" Yakky the sheep said.

"Wow!" Batman looked at his muscular body. "If the girls don’t dig me now, they never will!"

"Christy?" Father the pirate searched. "Christy lass where are ya?"
"Fright here my darling," Christy swooped down from the ceiling.

"Aye good, what happened here lass? And why is a proper Englishman like me talkin’ like a pirate?"

"I don’t know," Christy licked her lips. "But, I vant to bite your neck!" She cackled.

"Aye lass, save it til we get home."

"Yes! Go Christy! Take him out!" Grandma cheered.

"Dan Dan! Dan Dan!" Fem the hand called. "My dream has come true! I’m a real hand! A real hand!" He cheered.

"That’s great darlin’, now let’s sing!" Madonna said.
"Workin’ Monday through Friday
Takes up all of my time
If I can get to the weekend
Everything will work out just fine
That’s when I can go crazy
That’s when I can have fun
Time to be with my baby
Time to come undone!" Madonna began to put on a concert.

"Where’s the party?" Madonna sang.

"Where’s the party?" Fem followed.

"I want to free my soul,
Where’s the party?"

"Where’s the party?"

"I want to lose control,
Where’s the party?"

"Where’s the party?"

"I want to free my soul,
Where’s the party?"

"Where’s the party?"

"I want to lose control!"

"What are you doing here Angie?" Adam asked the fairy.

"Well, I noticed that you were in some trouble, so I came to help," she explained.

"But you did not help!" Adam looked at his once fake beard, now real. "You ruined it! Now everyone has turned into their costumes!"

"Well, if that isn’t Halloween spirit, I don’t know what is," she waved her wand. "Ta!" She poofed away.

"Darn you Angie," Adam muttered. "Well, better begin work on an antidote."
"ADAM COLE!!!" Isabelle’s voice cried. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"Izzy darling, what’s wrong dear?" Adam cautiously turned to face his wife.
"What’s wrong?" She said calmly. "What’s wrong?! I’m a hideous cat person! I can’t be a cat, and I can’t be a person! I’m a cat person! Fix it! Now!" She screamed.

"Twas just getting to that dear, now I need you to do something for me," Adam told her. "Make sure none of our guests are injured."

"If any of them are," she said. "I’ll be the one to do it!" She stormed off.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm the first to post in a fan-fic!?!?!
*faints*
Great stuff, Ryan! REALLY funny!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I LOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! I really love it Ryan, it's great! I love Izzy's part in it too! Great job!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Guys, there's an illustrated version of the story here, with a new costume pic of Mother, new clothes for Mrs Cole, and a picture of Bat-man Vic...

Also, I loove this story LOADS!!! Especially the coustume choices, and Mother's "We are protesting" line! Perfect!

And also the character are all in character! Father: "Yes, which is 3 am." Mother: "No it is not 3 AM!"

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! DANDAN GOES AS MADONNA!!!! THAT IS FAB!!! Wow!!!!!

Great job, Ryan, that is the only fanfic ever that I have pursued!! :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Prawncracker, this isn't fair! I wanna read this story that I KNOW is wonderful and I can't wait to read it... but I have to wait, because right now I need to be writing an English paper about why Elmo is bad. I mean, I am writing an english paper about why Elmo is bad. I'm just, um... <cough> doing research... <shifty eyes> yeah. I'll um, come back and comment... tomorrow-ish-I-hope...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YOU'RE WRITING AN ENGLISH PAPER ON WHY ELMO IS BAD?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well by all means have fun and do that instead of reading this! And lucky for you, the rest of the story will be up tomorrow, and you'll get to read it in its entirety!

Oh, and feel free to quote me or my fan-fic in your paper if you need to... :wink:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I would love to, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to actually say "Elmo is bad." I can only imply it by masterfully twisting my words... or something like that. The assignment is actually to "Write an essay using extended illustrations to show why an opinion you have is true." Don't you love it when you can twist school projects around to be about the Muppets? :wink: And it's even better when you actually get a good grade, like the psychology project I got an A on, where I said that "Mahna Mahna" is associative learning. ...Do doo, do do do... Okay, so if it's 11:30, and I have to get up at 5:30, why am I still awake and rambling on and on and on in a really rather pointless post? ...Don't answer that... Uh, sleep well, everyone!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A tall man in a pirate suit walked down the sidewalk. "‘Tis always good to see my old shipmate again," he said to himself. "And that nanny! What a lass she is!"

"Hevej?!" A voice screeched. Liza Mingostone ran out into the yard.

"Liza lass, there you are," Hevej said. "Nice costu-" Hevej looked into her eyes and was instantly turned to stone.

"Oh broken glass candy..." Liza muttered under her breath.

"Get away from me ya vile demon!" Father yelled as he ran outside.

"No, I won’t turn Mr. Moppet into stone too!" Nanny Mingostone ran off and hid in the bushes.

"Ah Hevej lad there ya are!" Father patted Hevej on the shoulder. "Now ye can help me vanquish the spawn of all evil!" Father looked at Hevej. "Yes my friend, my wife!"

Mother burst through the window. "Come on dear, just let me have a little bite!"

"Aye what a woman aye Hevej?"

"Vric! Crome on, flet’s fro fret frome frandy!" Superman told Batman. (Translated to "Vic! Come on, let’s go get some candy!")

"Why? Look at all the girls coming to me!" Batman said. Around him cars honked their horns. "Girls are driving these car’s Ted! And their honking at me!"

"Frat’s frecause frou’re frin fra friddle of fra froad!" Superman said before flying away. (Translated to "That’s because you’re in the middle of the road!")

Ah there she is, Jack the Reaper thought to himself. "Vibs you little thing you, I have a surprise for you," he told the baby.

"Oh Jack!" Vibs swooned. "Cool scythe, can you carve pumpkins with it?" She asked holding Viq the pumpkin in front of her.

"Nanny!!" The pumpkin wailed.

That should do it, Adam Cole thought. "One last drop," he poured the last drop into the beaker. More smoke filled the room, and the rest of the neighborhood.

Jack swung down his scythe towards Vibs, but the smoke returned it to plastic. "Ow Jack!" Vibs whined when it hit her. "Hey, are you hitting on me?" She batted her eyelashes.

"What the-where’s my scythe?" Jack moaned.

"I’m not a pumpkin anymore!" Viq cheered.

"Darn," Vibs said. "I liked you that way..."

"Hey where’d my apposable thumb go?!" Fem squealed.

"And my gorgeous hair?" Dan Dan asked. "Oh wait, it’s still here never mind."

"Ew," Fem said as a worm crawled out of Dan Dan’s hair onto her nose.

"Oh thank goodness!" Grey looked over her Kermit costume. "I’m not a frog anymore! Or a guy..."

"Sheesh," Kyle rubbed his forehead. "Now I know how Frank Oz felt."
"That’s it," Biggy said. "I’m going home."

"Wait I’ll come with you," Yakky trotted along beside him. "I don’t wanna be another lamb for the slaughter."

"What a bad pun," Grey said. "And I should know, I was Kermit the Frog once."

Ted flew through the air, but when the smoke hit him he fell to the ground. "Woof! Frat furt!" He moaned. (Translated to "Woof! That hurt!")

"So you lost your muscles too huh?" Vic sat next to Ted on a curb. "And now the ladies’ll never love me."

"Frat fleas fwe fave feech fother." Ted said. (Translated to "At least we have each other.")

"Do I sense a group hug coming on?" Vic asked.

"Fro." (Traslated to "No.")

"Dear me, what was I doing with this sword?" Father asked.

"Aye good question mate, and what is your wife doin’ in tha’ tree?" Hevej asked.

"Beauregard Moppet! Get me out of this tree! Now!" Mother yelled from a tree.

"Ah, thank you SuZan," Mr. Harvey said. "I feel much better now."

"Moo," SuZan moaned.

"Oh go on and knock that act off now SuZan we’re ourselves again."

Father, Mother, Hevej, and Liza walked back inside. "Well, it looks like everyone’s back to normal again." Father said.

Everyone stared at him. "Ok, as normal as we can be," he sighed.

"That’s fright dear brother in-law," Adam said as he returned upstairs.

"And now, it’s time for our annual Halloween carol sing," Izzy said as she sat down at the piano and began to play.

"All through the town floats monster’s breath," Adam began.
"Screams of horror, hints of death,"

"Down all the streets come the girls and boys," Izzy continued.
"All dressed up for their haunting joys."

"Boo! Boo! Boo! What will we do?
Boo! Boo! Boo! What will we do?" Everyone sang the chorus.

"Try to enjoy this scary scene!" Father sang.

"And just frelax ‘cause it’s Halloween," Mother continued.

"Witches and goblins will fill the air," Viq sang.

"And spiders crawl across your hair," Dan Dan joined.

"And everywhere you try to hide," Jack looked around.

"There’s a ghostie there by your side!" Vibs popped up on his shoulder.

Boo! Boo! Boo! What will we do?"

"Just try to enjoy the scene," Liza Mingostone sang.

"And just relax ‘cause it’s Halloween," Fem the foot sang.

"There is a chill about this night," Hevej sang.

"Your head starts tingling with fright," Mr. Harvey sang from his cow suit.

"In jack-o-lantern’s eerie glow,
The vampires start swooping low," the Cole triplets sang.

Boo! Boo! Boo! What will we do?
Just try to enjoy the scene,
And just relax ‘cause it’s-"

"Halloween!" Angie the Fairy Godmother poofed out of nowhere to finish the song.

"Happy Halloween everyone," Adam said.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah! Now that's a frightfully good ending Ryan. Rully put your talents to the task there. Good special, we must do this again soon for those other holidays.

Off to work on some things on my end... You never know when the shadow of another fic will creep along darkening your doorsteps.