Animanics and Pinky and the Brain DVD?????????

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Oh man! If they ever release Animaniacs on DVD I will be the happiest person ever!!! I was OBSESSED with Animaniacs when it was on back in 8th grade (wow, that was about 10 years ago or so). Time flies! I watched it every Saturday morning and every afternoon after school. I also couldn't believe that Rita was beautifully voiced by non other than Bernadette Peters. But what other feline would sing like that, huh? It wasn't just any old cartoon either. It was brilliant! I actually learned a lot from it. I bought every Animaniacs CD released. In 8th grade we were studying American history and we had to know all the US states and their capitols. Good thing I memorized Wacko's song. I sang it in my head as I took the test! i also learned all the Presidents, and so much more. Even the pop culture references were great. I wish there were more cartoons like that for kids today. I wasn't too crazy about Pinky and the Brain when they turned it into its own half hour show. I think it worked much better as a 8 minute segment. That is just how I feel though.
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4384

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4383

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Hey, guess what! I actually met Rob Paulsen, the voice artist who played Pinky and Yakko! He was a very cool guy, and autographed a caricature I drew of him with his most popular characters!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
yeah i give you credit it was funny i was going PM you once was ernie ut got busy this morning and BOOM there it was

MGov

Reaction score
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Brain. But it's been years since I participated in a barn raising with Shelly Winters.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MGov said:
Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so, Brain. But if Jimmy cracked corn and nobody cared, why'd he keep doing it?

MGov

Reaction score
The Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky: I think so Brain, but Zero Mostel times anything will still give you Zero Mostel.