Can you keep a secret?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, so I just read a book called "Can you keep a secret?" which inspired this thread. It was a really cute book, the main character was stuck on a plane and she was scared that the plane might go down, so she spills ALL of her secrets to a 'stranger'.. which turns out to be the man who runs her company! It's funny and very cute.

So I though a fun new topic would be, does anyone have something embarassing that you wish you could keep a secret?
My little not-so-secret is that I can't pronounce the word 'episode'. I always pronounce it 'eff-i-sode', and then immediately correct myself. Though I am slowly getting better. :wink: People always give me hang over it. It's REALLY embarassing and, what's worse, for the longest time I didn't even realise that I was pronouncing it wrong!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Way to not reply to the topic!!!!! **pushes D'Snowth away from her thread**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Way to not reply to the topic!!!!! **pushes D'Snowth away from her thread**
I'm tearing! The way you typed that was so hilarious!

Wait a minute...YOU'RE PUSHING ME AWAY?:cry:

MGov

Reaction score
Okay, so I just read a book called "Can you keep a secret?" which inspired this thread. It was a really cute book, the main character was stuck on a plane and she was scared that the plane might go down, so she spills ALL of her secrets to a 'stranger'.. which turns out to be the man who runs her company!
Gee. Guess I don't need to finish the book now!

thanks. :grouchy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's not the ending, don't worry. :wink:

And don't worry if I'm pushing you away or not, DS, since obviously it doesn't seem to be working... >< :attitude:

:big_grin: Glad I made you laugh that much.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
And don't worry if I'm pushing you away or not, DS, since obviously it doesn't seem to be working... >< :attitude:
Heh-heh-heh, no one can contain the not-so-evil-D'Snowth! (diabolical laughter, then cliche' coughing and hacking.)

Phantom

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Awww man, you stole my answer! In that case I'll say "C: Almonds", that's my final answer.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You guys are absolutely no fun. As if you don't have any weird quirks and quarks.