D'Snowth Reviews: Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being a big fan of Aardman claymation features, especially the "Wallace and Gromit" series, I was eager to see this one.
The fact that the movie had to do with a "Were-Rabbit" reminded me of the episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog, in which Courage battled a "Were-Mole".
Anyway, this movie surprised me to see so many human characters in the cast (usually the only human is Wallace). The movie features Wallace and Gromit as a pest-control team, who are up to their waist in rabbits with the upcoming giant vegetable contest. Being the avid inventor that he is, Wallace invents a machine that will cause the rabbits to think vegetables are bad. It seems to work out well, until it's discovered that all of the vegetables in the village have been destroyed at night. Wallace and Gromit notice a change in one of their rabbits, and assumes it's him, until a night mission, when Gromit discovers the machine cause Wallace to turn into the wererabbit, and the rabbit turn into Wallace.
I don't want to give too much away, but this is a really great, amusing movie, so what are you still sitting there fer? Go see it!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
You already did give too much away. That was more of a description than a review. Good thing I saw it first.

Beauregard

Reaction score
lol. Nerts indeed.

I wanna see it, it's not out here yet. Sounds awesome!

B

Boppity

Strange

I thought Wallace and Gromit was an English thing!
Why can't it come out here first!!!!!!!

Boppity

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought you Brits got all the new stuff first! A friend of mine from England got to see new episodes of certain shows MONTHS before the aired in the U.S.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
what was the show d'snowth was it a britsh show?
No, just your average American cartoon shows us teenagers like/d so much like Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Ed Edd n Eddy.

B

Boppity

MMMMMMMm

Looks like we have a mystery on our hands here you get British things first and we get American things first. Detective Kimp, Detective D'snowth...GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON!:zany:

Boppity