You can't take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black
Tell'm I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land, and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity.

You can't take the sky from me."

I don't know about you, but I loved the show Firefly. Great stories with the perfect amount of humor. And I can't wait for the movie Serenity to come out to theatres Sept. 30. I was wondering if anyone else here loves Firefly as much as me. And remember "Some people juggle geese"-Wash. :smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Firefly, but I am a major fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and ANGEL (two series also created by Joss Whedon).

RedDragon

Reaction score
Sylinde Bren said:
I'm not a fan of Firefly, but I am a major fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer and ANGEL (two series also created by Joss Whedon).
Buffy is good, but I think I like Angel more. By Firefly is my most favorite show of all time. "You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I'm a mystery. "-Mal

RedDragon

Reaction score
So, apparently no one here likes the show "Firefly." So how do you all feel about real fireflies, you know the little bugs whose butts light up. I remember when me and my brother used to catch them and put them in a coffee can that had holes poked in the lid. We'd put a stick inside the can then catch 15-20 fireflies. Good times, good times. It was one of the few times that me and my brother got along together. I miss childhood, when the littlest thing could entertain you for hours and all you needed to play was a bed sheet and a few pillows. Where did the time go?

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Are you kidding? I'm 23 years old and I still love running out barefoot into a glorious summer's night to try and catch fireflies with my bare hands. Fireflies have this magnificent ability to turn even the most humid nights into a faeryland.

RedDragon

Reaction score
If that's how you feel then you might like my new poem in my "What Will Happen...?" poem thread. I love chasing fireflies around. It's a very good way to feel like a kid again.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I just saw Serenity. It was so incredible. So awesome. Poor Wash!!! Poor Book! And River is so kick butt! I'm so happy and so angry at the same time. Dang it! I need to see it again! Gah, it was so good, so tasty, mmmmmmmmmmm Serenity! It is so chose, if you have the means, I highly recommend you see it.

"I aim to misbehave." -Mal
And check this out(bottom of the page).

Anyway, back to fireflies, I love those little bugs.