There goes my spotless record...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, last night I really rammed my toe into a chair. I went to the hospital today, and X-rays proved that my toe IS INDEED broken. This is the first time I've broken anything, and boy does it hurt. :cry: I have to walk around with my toe (and another for support) wrapped up, while wearing a big foamy strap on shoe, so I'm not having any fun right now.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, that's awkward. **huggles** Are you all wobbly? :big_grin:

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well, last night I really rammed my toe into a chair. I went to the hospital today, and X-rays proved that my toe IS INDEED broken. This is the first time I've broken anything, and boy does it hurt. :cry: I have to walk around with my toe (and another for support) wrapped up, while wearing a big foamy strap on shoe, so I'm not having any fun right now.
OUCH!!! Awww (((D'Snowth))))I'm sorry. :sympathy: That must hurt like crazy! Just rest your foot & have everyone wait on you.
PAGING DR.BOB!!!!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Aw, that's awkward. **huggles** Are you all wobbly? :big_grin:
Not too much, but I am limping because it hurts so much when I step on it.
And that's not a bad idea Katz... oh Jennings, where's my milk?

superfan

Reaction score
Geez, I've rammed my toe into a step and it only sprained and THAT required some heavy duty Tylenol action. I can only imagine what it's like to be broken! Poor you!
You can milk the sympathy points, you know! :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
OUCH!!! Awww (((D'Snowth))))I'm sorry. :sympathy: That must hurt like crazy! Just rest your foot & have everyone wait on you.
PAGING DR.BOB!!!!!!!
You Paged? No I'm not Dr. Bob but I am a doctor. What can I do?

I had a working that did something to his toe but doesn't know. Just be glad you haven't blamed anyone for hurting your toe. Thats what the work did. He blamed me. But he can't help it being as old as the two old coots in who heckle the muppets. LOL.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you did that! I hope it heals quickly and you're up and about again soon!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that....but at least it was a toe, right?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hey Snowthy, did you know I bent my toenail back a bit before, like 3 years ago? EW! That was nasty but its all right now, no permenant damage whatsoever. It hurt for a while though..