First 5 years of SNL

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Right now on NBC I am watcinhg a program called "The First 5 years of SNL". I love comedy, so it's pretty cool. But we're 20 minutes in, and so far, no mention of Gorch. :confused:

Whoops, posted before I meant to. Was trying to hit "preview". But yeah, anyone else watching this? It's really interesting. I lvoe behind the scenes st6uff, and I am hoping they will mention GOrch too! If they don't that's kind of re-writing history.. >< But at least it will entertain me.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This documentary first aired on Feb. 20 of this year. There's no mention of Gorch in it, but perhaps there will be - I heard a rumor that they're releasing an extended version of this documentary on DVD, but I haven't yet seen any evidence of that.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
That's too bad. Thank you, I hadn't realised it was a repeat. That's unfortunate there's no mention of Gorch. Cross your fingers that it's in the extended version.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just finished watching it too. It is a little surprising how much scandelous detail was covered (stuff like drug problems, quarrels and sexual relations) and not even a mention of Gorch. :confused: I mean, they certainly were'nt shy about anything!

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Just finished watching it too. It is a little surprising how much scandelous detail was covered (stuff like drug problems, quarrels and sexual relations) and not even a mention of Gorch. :confused: I mean, they certainly were'nt shy about anything!
At least they don't remove Gorch from the Season 1 reruns on NBC.

(Speaking of which, in the episode that aired last Sunday morning, the Blues Brothers perform "King Bee" - if you look closely you can see how coked-out Belushi is. :stick_out_tongue: )

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I think the first five years were so much funnier than what's on now...
Erin

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, the beginning was good

(man, it's been a while since I've posted)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I saw the back on february. I believe it came on a sunday night. I liked the show about the first five years of SNL. It mentioned that John Belushi was mean to the female cast mates and said that women couldn't do comedy. I guess he never saw "I Love Lucy."

ryan