Nobody's Posted From NY Yet

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Either they don't have computer access, or they're still at the auditions (6 PM eastern time)!

:stick_out_tongue:

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I was #52, but didn't make the cut. I got as far as lip-syncing to "The Candy Man". I thought I was doing well, but apparently not. Still, it was pretty cool to see Kevin Clash and Jane Henson there.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks for the report. You were #52, how many more do you think there were behind you?

:stick_out_tongue:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Tim Kelly said:
I'd say at least 10-20 people.
Interesting. Give me some details. Did you use any real muppets or just your own puppet? Also, did you get to talk to Kevin and Jane? Tell us about it I am very interested.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Tim Kelly said:
I was #52, but didn't make the cut. I got as far as lip-syncing to "The Candy Man". I thought I was doing well, but apparently not. Still, it was pretty cool to see Kevin Clash and Jane Henson there.
Wow, good for you for getting that far.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
Interesting. Give me some details. Did you use any real muppets or just your own puppet? Also, did you get to talk to Kevin and Jane? Tell us about it I am very interested.
They gave us ping pong ball eyes which we strapped around our middle and ring fingers. Unfortunately, I didn't get to talk to Kevin and Jane.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wow, good for you for getting that far.
Thanks, but it was only the first part of the audition. Everybody got a chance to do the lip-sync. :stick_out_tongue: