Presenting... **drumroll**

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Presenting the new home of the T*K*O on the w*w*w!

http://www.freewebs.com/3976/

Here you will find all of the scripts (except tomorrow's), some character and show information, and a really cool sign, all of which was a labour of love on my part. **strikes a dramatic pose** And alot more soon ((cross your fingers)).

SPECIAL THANKS to D'Snowth for the descriptions!

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Merci buckets!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
YAY! Awesome site! I'll say though... have any of you guys noticed that since we went public about being thread killers, we no longer kill threads? :confused: I mean it's a good thing... I think.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
YAY! Awesome site! I'll say though... have any of you guys noticed that since we went public about being thread killers, we no longer kill threads? :confused: I mean it's a good thing... I think.
Aye, it is true. Maybe we're going to go out of business!! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Aye, it is true. Maybe we're going to go out of business!! :eek:
We can't be going out o business, if were coming back for another season.

BEAR

Reaction score
When is the episode with my cameo gonna be on? I am looking forward to reading it. I have to admit, and apologize, as I have not really been following the TKO. I will have to check them out one of these days.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wait for mine either. Funny stuff though, and a stupid question, I know the gender of everybody for sure, except for Kermiebaby, is Kermie a girl like the hacker said or is he a guy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Yeah, I can't wait for mine either. Funny stuff though, and a stupid question, I know the gender of everybody for sure, except for Kermiebaby, is Kermie a girl like the hacker said or is he a guy.
Yes, KermieBaby is a guy, the hacker was being stupid.