Happy Birthday...Everybody!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Some people have said to me that the Family part of this forum is begining to seem clogged with Happy Birthday posts. My proposel? Keep them here. We can update this thread each day with happy B'days to various people, and maybe someone could make this thread a sticky, and that would perhaps keep everyone happy!

Bea:zany:{happy Bithrday!}regard

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Happy birthday to everybody who has a birthday today, yesterday, the day before, tommorrow, the next day......Heck I could go on and on....

ryan

Vibs

Reaction score
Happy birthday to everybody who is born... in this very moment! And to those who have been born once... and to them who will be born sometime... I guess that covers it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm with you guys. Happy Birthday everybodeeeeeeeee!!!!! :big_grin:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I think this thread is a good idea, I sent a PM to That Announcer with this idea, since I noticed he started a lot of the birthday threads

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I gotta' cheerfully and politely disagree; my birthday thread this year by bobhopesite was a really really great boost; I know it may clog up things a bit, but just have a mod delete 'em after a week or two, it's a nice pick me up to an already special day, and I'm glad folks like TA, Kyle and as alway Dante Cat keep up on that sort of thing. Just my thoughts though! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yeah I agree Vic, the happy birthday threads devoted exclusively for the person with the bday is a nice thing. I haven't had a bday yet since I've joined the forum but I know it would indeed be a nice pick-me-up. And it's great to be able to contribute to celebrating someone else's special day. Can still do this with a single bday thread, but I personally would like to see the individual bday threads continue. And I think we just happened to hit a busy bday period this past week that isn't typical of the normal volume.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Yeah I agree Vic, the happy birthday threads devoted exclusively for the person with the bday is a nice thing. I haven't had a bday yet since I've joined the forum but I know it would indeed be a nice pick-me-up. And it's great to be able to contribute to celebrating someone else's special day. Can still do this with a single bday thread, but I personally would like to see the individual bday threads continue. And I think we just happened to hit a busy bday period this past week that isn't typical of the normal volume.
Hey, I'd be happy to keep up the birthday threads! :smile: