Hi! Elmo Rules!!

F

furryredmonster

HI I am new! My name is.... you can call me Blondie :big_grin: I come here because of Elmo. ELMO RULES AND YOU KNOW IT!!! Elmo is awesome. I know how you guys hate Elmo...:frown: unfortuantlly... So, be nice to ELMO!! Elmo is your friend... Stop disliking Elmo!! You need to get over your little phase of not liking Elmo. There would be no SS without Elmo... so get over it. :mad:

That Announcer

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
HI I am new! My name is.... you can call me Blondie :big_grin: I come here because of Elmo. ELMO RULES AND YOU KNOW IT!!! Elmo is awesome. I know how you guys hate Elmo...:frown: unfortuantlly... So, be nice to ELMO!! Elmo is your friend... Stop disliking Elmo!! You need to get over your little phase of not liking Elmo. There would be no SS without Elmo... so get over it. :mad:
Believe me, I'm not your guy here...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes! That is excellent. Everyone hates Elmo. But they don't realise he is just a victim of circumstance. :wink: Welcome.

SEE?? **cough, mainly to TA and prawncracker** Elmo is cool.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, TA, you're no fun. **sticks her tongue out at him**

The irony is, I didn't your post that was right before mine. I knew you were gonna say something.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo did not ruin sesame street. You just got that stuck in your head. KNOCK IT OUT KNOCK IT OUT!!! Elmo is also a muppet and should be treated equally like we are all humans (hopfullly)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Yes! That is excellent. Everyone hates Elmo. But they don't realise he is just a victim of circumstance. :wink: Welcome.

SEE?? **cough, mainly to TA and prawncracker** Elmo is cool.
Okay, I wasn't going to post in this thread, but I have to say something.

Elmo was okay. WAS. I love Elmo's Song, and the vintage Elmo. But, now that he's the only one ever featured on the greatest children's show on television, he is used WAY to much! What happened to Grover, Ernie, Bert, even Big Bird for corn's sakes!

Okay, that's all I have to say.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see nothing but WWIII coming out of this. With that thought, I think I'll just join the local M*A*S*H unit. I'll treat your wounds, but that's all!