Screen Name

Gonzo14

Reaction score
How'd you all come up with your screen names, I got mine because I was 14 years old when I joined the forum and Gonzo is my favorite muppet

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I first joined, I was Courage-Bagge (which is my screen name for just about everything.) Anyway, I came up with D'Snowth because I wanted to be something muppety around here.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I was at a lack for something celever, so I thought: Which muppets do I like? I settled on Floyd. Then I though, how can I make a screenname about him? So I settled on MrsPepper: I am Floyd's wife! **cackles** But I doubt many people make the connection.. :frown:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I made the connection, because of the Floyd avatar

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well, I definatly had trouble coming up with a screename when I first joined..but eventually I thought about my favorite childhood character from SS. I remembered Ernie, and how he always stood out from everyone else..and how I was a lot like him when I was a kid. I share the same weird sense of humor I guess.

The 101, I got from a NinjaTurtle message board I was on when I was about 12.. Just took it off the end and attached it.

This could prove to be a pretty interesting topic.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, it was sort of a challenge for me. I love many different Muppets, not just Fraggles as my screename suggests. But, every combination I came up with was already taken or I just couldn't use it for some reason. So, I decided I like Red Fraggle the most, and Boober is my second favorite fraggle (yeah I know, two VERY different personalities) and so I put redBoober together and then added gurl at the end because I'm a girl and I thought I'd spell it differently for fun. So there you have redBoobergurl. And I really like it, it works really well for me!

dizzyizzy

Reaction score
Izzy is my horse's name and my dad would call her Dizzy-Izzy because she's not the brightest animal around. :crazy:

luvtosr

Reaction score
Well, over at Fragglerocker.com I am luv2squashrocks but I am commonly referred to as L2SR. I originally signed on here as L2SR (I use it for pretty much everything now) but something went kablooey so I had to re-register, used this name hoping to find my other name and reclaim it or something but apparently I don't exist anymore except as this. I would change it but I can't be botherd. If you do want to use L2SR then feel free but here I seem to luvto, which is fine too.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Right before I joined up, I had watched the first Time-Life TMS disc, the third episode of which is the Gene Kelly ep. I had laughed at the Announcer when he fell down from his little "ceiling pit" in Pigs in Space, and so I figured, "I'll be Announcer". Then I thought that simply "Announcer" might be a little too nondescript, so I chose my current name. It was also a big plus that not only was the name a little funny (to my off-the-wall sense of humor), but nobody would have taken it. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Mike's my real name. Bennidict I got it from Paul Benedict the SS number painter though didn't realize i spelled his name wrong.