Didja' ever get the feeling you're being watched?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Something nery obvious has just occurred to me... Jim Hill's write ups, The JHC, Disney, ABC, other networks, Muppeteers, the vast public in general... we're being watched! Muppet Central and Tough Pigs are the two biggest fan sites and most likely where everyone who wants to know anything about the Muppet's fans keep a close eye on us. I just signed on and read the stats that (and this is relatively a good avarage) there were 31 members on, and almost 250 guests! All reading every word we type. I generally forget that and think that it's just us regulars hanging around here, when in actuality; this place is booming.

So what I guess I'm saying is, I feel kinda'.... exposed, like I'm in a zoo being watched; anyone else get that feeling? The thought that we here at MC and Tough Pigs are like a feeling ground for what's going on with the Muppets? That's like kinda' being an invisible B list celebrity if you ask me!

BEAR

Reaction score
AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! (jumps in the bushes and hides, the bush is trembling Muppet style)

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I feel so... Violated....

:sing: I feel so vio,
I feel so lated,
I feel so vio,
I feel so lated. :sing:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
"I always feel like, somebody's watching me, and I have no privacy, whoa-oh"

I don't know, it's a little creepy....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Actually VIc, that's quite worrying. Alot of us here tend to shoot our mouths off, and the full story isn't always told. We don't want all those people in high places getting the wrong ideas...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Dont usually think about this but I guess we are being watched. If im right I think this whole forum is referenced in googles search engine aswell so things could easily be found by google.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I just typed in "muppet" in Google and WE WERE THE FIRST ONES TO COME UP!!! :eek: Stop staring at me you crazy people! We love the Muppets and that's all you need to know! Run away! Run away!

*crashes through wall screaming*

BTW - Mrs P; that's a really good point... dang the emotionless expressiveness of these posts! Dang it all to heck!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, yeah. That's without saying, man. Everything you post or say around here is seen. Folks don't realize it, either. And what's more amazing is the things you don't think will ever be found ARE.

Actually, I like being a part of a community at either MC or TP where we all have a common love and fanaticism, and where we can make differences. After all, it was a fellow fan who got the Season Set Fraggle Rock published, I think. And at MuppetFest Jerry Nelson mentioned on stage during a panel about MC forums.

We are definitely being seen and watched. Post with care, and be helpful and informative! You can make differences!!