Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... You leave...
Adam: You leave my daughters out of this... You bumbling corporate schill.
No, sorry bout that Bo. It's just that I get a bit defensive and protective of my family. Friends OK?
*Adam reaches out his hand to shake Bo's and let bygons be bygons.

Nice work Vic... Just keep doing what your talents are capable of, and I hope your art collection grows bigger and better.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I always wanted to see my name in big, red letters. Thank you for accomplishing that. :big_grin: :zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Vic, that is the single most awesome thing I've seen in a long, long time! It's so nice that you honored everyone in that way! And, I must say, I like how you made all of the senior members names a little bigger than the rest, but I still like that you included all of those people. Every single one of those people makes Muppet Central what it is. Totally awesome, I just love it! It must have taken alot of work!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yes Vic this thing is a ..... work of art! :smile: Huge thanks to you for doing this. It not only reflects your talent but also your heart. It's such a neat thing to look at and glance around at random and smile as I see the names of all these people here at MC I appreciate. And I like how you put a big Muppet Central in the center.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
This is great, I've always wanted to see the words "Harvey Towers" front and centre in big colourful letters surrounded by the names of all of the other great forum members. Thank you Vic!

*Sets off to right click on the picture and select 'Set as wallpaper...'*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!!!
VIC! THAT IS SO AWESOME! WOW That must've taken SO much work! It's so cool! I love it! Oh, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<HUG!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

G-MAN

Reaction score
That's cool, plus yellow is one of my favorite colors

Beauregard

Reaction score
Three words: Wow that is soooo cool! In fact, better than Cool. Itis possitively hot. Actually, you already know how much I LOVE it!!!

Ok, more than three, but...