Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hello citizens of Muppet Central! (and you smarmy guests who won't don the sacred robes and join our ranks!) And welcome to Vic Romano's (that's me!) Weekly Ceative Muppet Visuals! Inspired largely by Beauregard's Spoof Art, this is (or rather will be) a weekly shot at what fun can be had with Photoshop, Pen and Ink or various other mediums and our beloved Muppets.

So what is it? Anything! But I promise you all this; there will be a new one every Friday posted here at MC and they will be creative. So sit right back and enjoy Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals!

This Week: Some of my friends
Most anyone can pony up some green, hitch a ride to Pennsylvania and shell out even more dough to visit the very hip Sesame Place theme park, but what are you faced with? Some under paid nood-nick sweating in a poorly stitched Elmo suit who is yearning for nothing more then his next smoke break. But what if you could actually meet the real cast? Hob nob with Bert, shoot the breeze with Grover, or listen to "boy troubles" with Prarie Dawn; well that's what I do. So here is the first installment of VRWCMV featuring me, my wife, my two best pals and a few others. For those of you wondering, I'm the fresh young lad with the stylish haircut and poorly shaven mug standing between Herry and Grover.

August 12, 2005

Trust me, they'll get better. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Haha! hat's awesome, Vic! The SS gang fit seamlessly in there with you chaps (not implying you look like monsters...er...never mind)

And thank the lord that you wern't attacked by that Elmo creature while youwere in the neighbourhood. :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
I love it, Vic! Recognize the photo from the 'Show me your world' thread over in GD. Great job putting in the characters, can't wait for your next one. :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh, and I promise you; you haven't seen anything yet! This was actually done over a year ago for my buds as a gift; what's in store for the future will be not-so-personal and definately more "Muppet Fan Friendly". Friday will become a very fun day here in the forums! :wink: