D'Snowth

Reaction score
T*K*O​

Episode #: 8
Title: “The Great Computer Caper, Part 1”
Original Airdate: 11-Aug-2005
Written By: D’Snowth
Created By: MrsPepper
Guest stars: KermieBaby47, Vibs, Courage-Bagge as Hacker, and Beauregard as The Custodian

It’s just another typical day at the 3976th ½. Typical, typical, typical. Vic Romano and KermieBaby47 have returned from their vacations, Vic resumed his role of chief thread killer, That Announcer went back to being vice thread killer, and Vibs had finally gotten her order of “Joke Books Fit for a Great Dane”. Obviously, a little pun there. Anyway, as I said, it was a typical day. Everyone was killing threads, while being monitored by D’Snowth, who in return was being monitored by MrsPepper. By the end of the day, Vic called for an end of the day progress report.

VIC ROMANO: Well now, it’s time for our nightly progress reports. To start of…I have successfully killed “The Moppet Family”, as well as “Senior Boomers! TA…

THAT ANNOUNCER: I killed my own weather thread, and the dead forum thread.

VIC: KermieBaby…

KERMIEBABY47: I killed the “Sesame Street Episode Guide” and “What Do You Prefer?”

VIC: Hmm, this isn’t looking like a good day for D’Snowth. Well, now Vibs…

VIBS: Well uh, I didn’t really get to kill any threads.

That Announcer and KermieBaby gasped in horror, as Vic started drumming his fingers.

VIBS: My computer’s been kind of slow lately, and kind of cuts off a lot, so I didn’t really get to kill any threads.

VIC ROMANO: I see. Well, that concludes this evening’s progress reports; I’ll just take these to D’Snowth to file.

With that, the report was adjourned. Vic left the conference room, followed by That Announcer and KermieBaby. Vibs started sinking in her chair.

VIBS: Oh…why me?

Moments later in D’Snowth’s office…

VIC ROMANO: …And that’s that. Hey DS, you really need to talk to MrsPepper about Vibs. I mean, look how far behind she is in her thread killing…and her excuse is always the same, “My computer’s too slow,” “my computer’s too slow”, “my computer’s too slow”.

D’SNOWTH: I see…well, I’ll have a word with MrsPepper about this, and see if we can’t get this straightened out.

VIC ROMANO: Yes, you do that.

With that, Vic Romano exited D’Snowth’s office, and left the building. Seeing this, Vibs left the conference room, and headed towards the door, where she accidentally bumped into Beauregard.

VIBS: Oh, sorry Beau. I wasn’t watching what I was doing.

BEAUREGARD: That’s all right Vibs; this isn’t the first time this has happened to me. I’m used to episodes like these, even though I get the money later…which I probably won’t.

VIBS: (Under her breath) Me either.

BEAUREGARD: What was that?

VIBS: Oh, uh, nothing…see you later…

BEAUREGARD: See you around.

Vibs continued to the front door, but stopped by D’Snowth’s office first. She quietly knocked on the door.

D’SNOWTH: Come in.

VIBS: Ugh, D’Snowth…look, I know I’ve fallen way behind in my thread killings, but my computer really hasn’t been working right lately. Please don’t report me, I’ll make it up, I promise!

D’SNOWTH: Okay, okay you made your point! Look, try your best tomorrow, and I’ll see what I can do, I don’t like when I have to start a dispute with Vic!

VIBS: Oh, I’ll try! I promise I’ll try!

D’SNOWTH: Okay. I won’t say a word to MrsPepper.

VIBS: Oh, thank you…

D’SNOWTH: (Interrupting) TONIGHT!

Commercial break.

Early the next morning, when everyone arrived in the conference room…

MRSPEPPER: Good morning everyone! Since sales for “The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz”, and “The Muppet Show: Season 1” are so high, forum activities are expected to drop for the time being, so you’re thread killing assignments have been cut short for the rest of the month. That is all; stop by D’Snowth’s office for your paperwork.

With that, everyone started out of the conference room.

MRSPEPPER: Uh, Vibs, may I see you for a moment?

VIBS: (Nervous) Uh, yeah?

MRSPEPPER: Your reports shows that you’ve been falling behind in your thread killings, and I was told that you’re excuses are always about having trouble with your computer. I’m afraid if this kind of thing keeps up, I’ll have to suspend you for a while.

Later in D’Snowth’s office…

VIBS: Thanks a lot Eggs Benedict Arnold!

D’SNOWTH: Huh?

VIBS: You went right behind my back and snitched on me to MrsPepper, after you said you wouldn’t!

D’SNOWTH: I DIDN’T SAY A WORD!

VIBS: LIAR!

With that, Vibs socked D’Snowth right in the face.

D’SNOWTH: OW! SHE HIT ME! SHE HIT ME! I GOT HIT BY A GIRL!

VIBS: I’M JUST GETTING STARTED BUCKO!

And so a short time later Vibs was back in her office, getting ready to kill her threads for the day.

VIBS: Just for that, I’m killing ALL the threads he’s ever started!

With that, Vibs turned on her computer, only to find that her screen went black. She tried again, but still her screen went black.

VIBS: This is NOT my day!

Vibs stormed out of her office, and past KermieBaby’s office.

KERMIEBABY47: Where are you going?

VIBS: To see MrsPepper about my dang computer! It’s dead now!

KERMIEBABY47: Woah woah woah, you can’t storm in on MrsPepper like that!

VIBS: Oh yeah? Just watch me!

And so, Vibs stormed into D’Snowth’s office, followed by KermieBaby. Once inside, D’Snowth prepared himself for another blow, but Vibs had other plans.

VIBS: Get on the intercom, and tell MrsPepper, I want to see her!

D’SNOWTH: Oh yeah? How do I know this isn’t another trick?

VIBS: (Holds fist in front of D’Snowth’s face) See this?!

D’SNOWTH: (Turns on intercom) MrsPepperVibsisheretoseeyouit’sveryurgent.

MRSPEPPER: (Over intercom) Send her in.

So with that, Vibs stormed into her office.

MRSPEPPER: All right Vibs, all right. What’s this all about?
VIBS: (Grabs MrsPepper’s hand) I’ll show you!

With that, Vibs drug MrsPepper into her office, and showed her her black computer screen.

VIBS: Now explain this to me!

MrsPepper examined the computer, turned it off, and then turned it back on again to see the screen go black.

MRSPEPPER: Hmm, looks like your computer crashed. I know of a good repair shop down the street, I’ll put a call in, and see if they can’t fix it.

Moments later at “Computer Hospital”…

COURAGE-BAGGE: Yes ma’am, from the sounds of it, this computer has suffered a severe crash.

VIBS: Can you fix it?

COURAGE-BAGGE: Of course I can! When it comes to fixing computers, some say I’m a miracle worker.

MRSPEPPER: When will it be ready?

COURAGE-BAGGE: Well, it all depends. I can call you when it’s ready, or you can drop by again to see if I’ve got it ready.

MRSPEPPER: Now how much is this going to cost?

COURAGE-BAGGE: The price is negotionable!

VIBS: Sounds good to me!

With that taken care of, MrsPepper and Vibs left the repair shop.

COURAGE-BAGGE: Yeah, sounds good to me too! Heh-heh-heh!

Commercial break.

Early the next morning, KermieBaby and Vibs were on their way to the 3976th ½, when they past the repair shop.

VIBS: Wait! Let’s stop for a minute to see how my computer’s coming!

KERMIEBABY47: All righty.

With that, the two entered the shop, but no one was there.

KERMIEBABY47: Maybe he’s in his office.

VIBS: Wait! I hear something…

Vibs heard ticking sounds coming from a room that read “employees only”. She and KermieBaby tip-toed towards the door, and peaked in to find…

COURAGE-BAGGE: Heh-heh-heh! Now let’s see, delete these personal files! Then erase these system settings, now to rename the user…

KERMIEBABY47: HE’S A HACKER!

COURAGE-BAGGE: (Turns around to find the two) What’s this?!

Meanwhile, back at T*K*O…

MRSPEPPER: …That Announcer…

THAT ANNOUNCER: Here!

MRSPEPPER: …KermieBaby47…

Long pause follows, as MrsPepper looks up from her clipboard to see not only KermieBaby, but Vibs missing.

MRSPEPPER: Where are those two now?

Well, I’ll tell you! Back at the repair shop, the hacker was busy gagging and tying the two up!

COURAGE-BAGGE: You two know too much! So now, it’s time to get you out of the way, before you get killed!

TO BE CONTINUED…​

Beauregard

Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooo!

Not my fake-real twin sister Vibs!!!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Nice job again, DS. Can't wait for the second part. I really liked your double role. I'm just hoping you're not a hacker in real life...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been posting in these as much (stupid work and deadlines!) but they're comin' along great!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Nice job again, DS. Can't wait for the second part. I really liked your double role. I'm just hoping you're not a hacker in real life...
Of course I'm not! Ha ha! Now it's a good thing I made this a two-parter, because I almost ran out of space by the time I got to the ending sequence. You'll just have to wait next time to see if one of me let's go of Vibs and KermieBaby.

Quick not to you all, since school's starting back, Thursdays will be my heaviest days, so I moving the T*K*O slot to Fridays starting next week, so I know this will build up a little more suspense, but hopefully you all won't lose interest, I don't want to be the next Klinger!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**hugs** This was cool!! Loved how you're in there twice. Didn't get that benedict joke... and what's the hacker's MOTIVATION? :wink: Scary! Let's see what happens next.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
**hugs** This was cool!! Loved how you're in there twice. Didn't get that benedict joke... and what's the hacker's MOTIVATION? :wink: Scary! Let's see what happens next.
Yeah, it's clear that D'Snowth is the Samantha, and Courage-Bagge is the Serena in this story. Ha! It just goes to show you, even I have a dark side. Anyway, hacker's motivation is to steal Vibs's personal files, but now he's holding her and KermieBaby hostage.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This is absolutely wierd! I'm laughing my head off as I read this thread! "The great computer caper" is a funny spin-off of the great muppet caper! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

Vibs

Reaction score
Oh my! This was SOOOO funny and thrilling!! And I was/am the main person! *Smirks* ...um... or.... ish.
Anyway... this is just awesome! I'm like, hitting a guy in his face (boy(s) I'd NEVER do that in real life!! - I mean, sure I would... :stick_out_tongue: ), I'm being tied up by a bad guy and is about to get killed - what will be the next?? A handome prince resqueing me from the merciless hacker? Or maybe a handsome frog... or cow... no not cow... Can a cow be handsome?

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

I love this! Please post the next soon I can't wait to see what will happen to me. Meanwhile, please tell the hacker that I want him to bring me a Coca Cola and a lot of marsh mallows. Thank you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Oh my! This was SOOOO funny and thrilling!! And I was/am the main person! *Smirks* ...um... or.... ish.
Anyway... this is just awesome! I'm like, hitting a guy in his face (boy(s) I'd NEVER do that in real life!! - I mean, sure I would... :stick_out_tongue: ), I'm being tied up by a bad guy and is about to get killed - what will be the next?? A handome prince resqueing me from the merciless hacker? Or maybe a handsome frog... or cow... no not cow... Can a cow be handsome?

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

I love this! Please post the next soon I can't wait to see what will happen to me. Meanwhile, please tell the hacker that I want him to bring me a Coca Cola and a lot of marsh mallows. Thank you.
And just any guy, you hit ME! WAH! Anyway, I can tell you the hacker won't kill you, because I would never do that. Yes, I'm also the hacker, but like I said, not in real life! Oh and don't worry, while your in the closet, you've got KermieBaby to keep you company, it'll ne quiet though since you're both gagged. Don't worry, the week will go by quickly, or you should hope so, it might get cramped and stuffy in that closet :smile: